PWI Girl Power! Ask the Devs your questions here!

Options
2»

Comments

• suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    my question would be the following :

are you actually gonna answer our questions? :)
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    Gold prices are super high and demand is skyrocketing. how are you going to tackle the extreme amount of coins ingame? any coinsink going to be implemented anytime soon?
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    Are you going to fix the UI? so that if i want i can hide away things like the combatlog, the chest reward that always popps up at the same spot even tho i place it somewhere else etc. ui is really annoying when it forces you to have it a way you dont like it.
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    Are you going to fix FC? a lot of concern has been brought up about it being a beloved instance that died cause of no hypers allowed.
  • druppyjkj
    druppyjkj Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello and good day to you.

1. Is PWE working on any brand new Virtual Reality MMORPG games or have plans to?
    2. Does the company ever plan to support the playstation consoles now that they are available in china?
    3. Will PWI get Rebirth 3,4,5 anytime soon?
    4. Is there any plans for a PWI 2?
    5. Is there any plans to remove requirements for older events or Instance to make them more accessible example Twilight Temple, Nirvy,Warsong for new players. This question arises with the new addition of the new stages of r9 and g17.

( I only ask this question because I have played lots other MMORPGs and as the games age and the population decline, the devolopers usually adjust older quests and dungeons/instance/fights)

7. Last question, is there any plans to provide an information resource for players? Yes we have the encyclopedia. But that provides very basic information. And if you ask the GMs questions, they refer you to outdated websites. Most of which dont even have info on stormbringers and dusks or most things past 2014.

Thank you for your precious time.
    Post edited by druppyjkj on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Good to see the team is well balanced. Many senior positions are still Male orientated However it really does depend on the industry your working in.

So for my questions.

1. When will the game get the engine update that was said would happen?
    3. Will we ever see ingame GMs again playing running events EG.. Cube runs! Monster Spawns, GA team to support?
    4. We the World bosses ever become stronger and evolve?
    5. What is your Favourite thing to work on when you are working?
    6. What is your Favourite PWI server?
    7. Do you ever sit at home on your days off and go BINGO thats how we could do it?
    8. Why do we not get as many Streams as other PWE games?
    9. Skirt or Trousers?
    10. If you could make any clothing for PWI what would it be and Why?
    11. Would you ever consider doing a Stream with other players?
    12. When are the old instances going to be restored to former glory. Nirvana etc.
    13. If you could take PWI and give it something new what would it be and WHY?
    14. Do you ever do any team building?
    15. And lastly just for Domino Eggs, Toast or Backon?

Thanks.

H

Sorry 16. Please do a Q&A session with players does not have to be live! Just answer questions even if they are we dont know!

EDIT:
    2. Will the GA Program ever be put into play?
    It has come to my attention that this would no longer work or be of any interest to players.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    One thing i wondered a lot about is how many players are there on each server? active players.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    A whole staff of woman ? #1 Oh so that's why 99.99% guy fashion is garbage, #2 and woman fashion comes out like ever week and its generally exciting and different, whereas guys get zilch or half spliced togehter with other already featured fashions , #3 and fashion contest winner is a prize of female fashion ......soooo when will there be effort on idk say armor and weapon skins that are actually cool , generally id say everybody would like that not just dudes or ladies , I just can't be taken seroiuslly beating sombody down with chili peppers, make em more realistic and fantasy driven, even more so make fashion weapons customizable and gear skins it would certainly make us all more unique ingame and let us have to the the option to make permanent skins that can be traded
    Vae Victis.
  • myhero#0905
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why do we get so much free stuff nowadays? free mounts free charms through event gold, fashion etc. pwi was so much better when you saw that guy with a cool mount and were like oh god i want that, saved up and bought some gold to get an epic mount. now we get them thrown at us like candy which completely removed the WOW factor. hence noone buys gold for it. just seems like a waste of such a great market.

This is probably one of many reasons why there is such a crazy huge gold demand on servers but noone selling. noone buys gold because they don't want that stuff, they get it free. and never get leftover gold.
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    Why are questions not being answered fox-2.gif, what happened to "operators are on standby"​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Options
    Just want to congratulate the ladies on their jobs. :-)
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Why was APS so severely nerfed in primal and up to the point where we don't do any real damage unless we have a squad of every class applying their debuffs on bosses? I understand APS became a huge problem for casters usefulness, however I felt APS was too heavily punished with the unpurgeable boss buff.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1. What were your ideas about the new legendary battle pets Corgi and Battlebot when you made them? People thought that Corgi were a PvP based battle pet, but it can't even learn skills that reduce damage taken by players, unlike other battle pets, and some people have already used 225 gold on getting them.

2. Any plans on working on items who are identical but doesnt share same ID? I know we have been getting inventory increases lately, but stuff such as Teleport Incense takes up 3 spaces even though all 3 are untradeable link1, link 2, link 3.
    Also are there any plans on changing certain quests to use the quest inventory for quest drops instead of the actual inventory?

3. Will there ever be released permanent weapon fashion instead of timed?
    Will there ever be weapon fashion that actually looks like cooler weapons, instead of food and flowers?

4. Do you plan on realeasing fashion that would look like the kind of clothes people use daily in real life? The dresses with wings and everything is nice, but something more normal looking would be cool as well.

5. Any plans on making more veno pets able to be evolved? Such as the rare pets Tabby Plumdrop and Snow Hare

6. Any plans on buffing the evolved pets? They are falling behind since New Horizons expansion.

7. Do you girls actually play the game in your free time?

8. Will you add other floor types in homestead? Such as sand, etc. instead of only being plain grass.

Guess that's it for now..

I see computer science being mentioned a couple times in the thread, either by people who studied it already or people that want to study it... Well, I'm currently studying it, and I'm the only girl in my class, lol.
    Post edited by testxvi on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    My question is a 2-parter.

How hard is it to deal with the every day pressure of working with Domino ''The Lonely Chair'' Casanova? And has he noticed you yet?
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options

The Ultimate spend promos with Nuema Portal Cards were very popular on my server, will we start seeing those again in the future?

Why did you guys choose Astrid for the banner on the news page? Is she the team's favorite, or just Domino's favorite? Astrid and Lorelei are my favorite ones.
  • myhero#0905
    edited May 2016
    Options

Things you need to adress

Is there ever going to be a fix for EU server is losing its community because pwi forced an east coast server to become EU time and hasn't compensated for the 6 hour time difference in any way like they said they would (such as changing event times or making events multiple times a day) This loses pwi loads of players from na.

Gold prices have inflated up to 5 million each. The game has a cap made for 4, but server sustainability was made off of it being 2-3. implement coin sink? or higher gold cap?

The ever increasing divide between csers and non-cs'ers each update are driving many players away from the game

Class unbalance. Our game is different from china, they have different gear, different systems etc but we are getting their carbon copy updates. What may be fair for them isn't for us. Currently the Duskblade class is extremely overpowered, mainly the "paralyze" debuff is extremely unbalanced.
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    what are your work hours
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    When will the forums get fixed?
    We still have all of the old servers sub-forums. @thenamesdomino said in November that it would change, but it would take a while.
  • xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i started play pwi in united states servers... but i can't move that chars to eu servers ... i would love it for better time zone

maybe u will plan another server merge?
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options

Greetings Perfect World!

The month of May is Girl Power month in PWI! Here’s a little fun fact, did you know that our operations staff is composed entirely of women?

So is that why everything is messed up?
    NGTUy53.png

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Options
    Here's my question because I'm curious for all players who speak a different tounge. To better assist other players who speak a different language such as Spanish, Tagalong, French, Portuguese, and Mandarin. Will there be more staff to help players in the future? I ask because English isn't always everyone first lanaguage.
    The only GOP
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    weapon762 said:

A whole staff of woman ? #1 Oh so that's why 99.99% guy fashion is garbage, #2 and woman fashion comes out like ever week and its generally exciting and different, whereas guys get zilch or half spliced togehter with other already featured fashions , #3 and fashion contest winner is a prize of female fashion ......soooo when will there be effort on idk say armor and weapon skins that are actually cool , generally id say everybody would like that not just dudes or ladies , I just can't be taken seroiuslly beating sombody down with chili peppers, make em more realistic and fantasy driven, even more so make fashion weapons customizable and gear skins it would certainly make us all more unique ingame and let us have to the the option to make permanent skins that can be traded

I have never understood to this day why in the world PWI....Well, this particular version, hasn't introduced 'gear' based fashion weapons or simply a way of turning weapons into fashion assuming it's usable by your class. Geez I mean if they wanted to they could even make it that you need a certain amount of fashion tokens to convert a weapon into a fashion weapon(not timed...), simply based on the grade of the weapon. For example 10 tokens to turn lets say...a g6 weapon into a usable piece of weapon fashion.

Now as for the question of 'what if so nab turns his r9 into fashion?', well it's really simple just make it that this option is restricted to non rank 9 and above weapons. Or if PWI is super lazy..How about just I dunno just releasing a ton of different PERMANENT weapon skins from the boutique that are actually weapons and not just 'here is a flower... beat people with it...'.
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    What do we have to do for g17 armor when it is out
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options

Are you going to fix FC? a lot of concern has been brought up about it being a beloved instance that died cause of no hypers allowed.

Since hypers working in FC in the 1st place was a glitch they fixed it when hypers were disabled. Too many ways to level now so no need for hypers in FC again.
  • jadasia
    Options

Gold prices are super high and demand is skyrocketing. how are you going to tackle the extreme amount of coins ingame? any coinsink going to be implemented anytime soon?

Homestead is a huge coinsink
  • myhero#0905
    Options
    jadasia said:

Doesn't seem to help goldprices still 4.5mil on dawnglory.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    I only have two questions, and I want you girls to be honest with me.

1. Is the coffee in the company building any good?

2. Do you gather outside work or is it one of those super professional type of work environments?

That's it...

Mr. Justice
  • jadasia
    edited May 2016
    Options

jadasia said:

Doesn't seem to help goldprices still 4.5mil on dawnglory.
    it is still a huge coin sink. at level 17 Homestead to buy more land it is 100 mil per square. I have 7 more after that. Leveling shops and farm is another 70+ mil at level 19. By homestead level 30 to max everything out we're looking at 1.2 bil easy and there is 400+ people online during NW so I know is all NW people max out HS that's a freaking 400+ bil coin sink easy. Everyone is going to want that g17 weapon eventually. And before you say anything about the time and coin cost just think about what people are spending in coin and gold on r9rrr
This discussion has been closed.