WHY DO WE SUPPORT A GAME HAS SUCH HORRIBLE SUPPORT FOR PLAYERS?

jamminjimmy
jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
I know not only one gets same responses no matter issue sorry isnt anything we can do ,or you need be more careful....

ok so during the last log in rewards event 90+ chars after week one noticed wasnt getting points for all chars....sent ticket reply was promotion doesnt end till april 26 if dont reieve items let them know

well i even stated it was a bs auto reply and they would end up saying event over and wouldnt recive rewards...

promends state didnt get points ......they reply we are looking into it sorry for inconvience blablabla...

now what do they say we are sorry the promotion is over all points where reset ,we are checking see if we can get permission send you some homestead bags..

I have been playing this game almost 7 years and can recall only ticket ever actualy being anything more sorry nothing we can do or be more carefull was tw bid refunds after complaining and sending ticket finaly 2 weeks later gettting it refunded .

maybe a handfull friends still play and i can see why so many have quit I personally will never spend another dime and encourage everyone to do the same anyone that knows me use the blackops fb or twitter accounts let me know if and what games you all have switched too ,if they dont ban me for telling off support ill log and play tillmy gears are out dated or i find another.

you may say but the rewards wasnt anything blablabla and yes neubala orbs was 99% time reward but its the point as with many other tikets over the years issue ticketed they know about then blow smoke up your **** til they can say sorry nothing we can do.
5941165jeLeR.png

Comments

• mdmr4
    mdmr4 Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2016
    That's right even they banned innocent people for that gold event issue what a [REMOVED] they think that we are dying to play their game [REMOVED] them and their game we don't give a [REMOVED] moreover there is so many private servers are better than your [REMOVED] game​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    mdmr4 said:

That's right even they banned innocent people for that gold event issue what a [REMOVED] they think that we are dying to play their game [REMOVED] them and their game we don't give a [REMOVED] moreover there is so many private servers are better than your [REMOVED] game

When people exploit a glitch, bug, error, someone else mistake to make money they are not that innocent people.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    giphy.gif

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    take it to ticket system.

Not like you guys didnt already open quadruple forum topics on this postr.

you really think anyone in here can help you?
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    W8, how do you think u got 2 Incarcerates? its chance based..
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • jamminjimmy
    edited May 2016
    reason here is warning for others ,this has been going on for years and just has gone to far this time,the homestead bag is such a kick in the teeth balls and then right up the azz when you are down.

for almost 7 years defended and cont. play after im sorry nothing we can do be more careful blablabla.
    do not exspect anyone here to help,and honesty not single one will not spend or believe they really do have support here.
    Post edited by jamminjimmy on
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jamminjimmy
    ok so GM comes to me in game after this was posted.....after thouroghly exsplaining issue was resolved.with the event log in points being so new there really isnt a way for the ticket people know how to handle such issues.
    I am sad had rant and rave to get anything done but will say after the right peoples attention was had things where handled in apropiate time and manner TYVM to the GM took time out their day talk and exsplain things.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jamminjimmy
    hopefully they get around to your issue also,worse timming ever was in midddle 4 th solo pv run lost 1 coin and forgot turn hypers off so waisted them.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    @ladyblonde69 we are working on your case. stay tuned.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    @ladyblonde69 I'm working on having your issue addressed. Not being a member of the customer support team itself means that my path takes time just like everyone else.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Personally if this happened to me I'd demand paypal to cancel the payment even if I get banned if the issue wasnt addressed because its basically stealing im sorry but it is. You made a announcement I meet the criteria and you change it on me. I understand its not domino or mint fault they just relayed info so I cant get on them but thier superiors should take responsibility or I would walk. I have spent damn well enough to buy a car on this game because Yes I can but give me what was promised all I ask
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    really feels like a scam, i agree.

the thing i dont get : its not hard for pwi to compensate the 1 or 2 people that actually got affected by this thing,
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I would not go as far as saying it is a scam.

I can vouch for the guys in customer support at least trying to understand the issues I had in tickets, and even if it sometimes was frustrating to wait for too long, they got solved. If you language is proper and you take time to fill in as many details as possible, all you need is some patience.

If you did not try that yet, you can talk online to a customer support person and get your issue solved faster.

The only time a ticket was not solved was related to a certain person having acquired full nuema portal by fraud, and multiple tickets were created and of course not solved. BUT, that was only indirectly affecting me as a player. Every time I was directly affected by a problem (gold charge going bad on several events), npc missing, they helped me in a reasonable amount of time.

Just... leave the rage part out of it, and be prepared to give painfully lots of details.

@ladyblonde69 out of curiosity, how many times did you spin the wheel to get 2 S cards? I tried 150 times with no luck.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
This discussion has been closed.