Assassins card damage.

issamali
issamali Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Suggestion Box
I asked in a ticket and was asked to post here..
Why do assassins get lower stats from Attack in Battle and Destroyer cards compared to archers and duskblade and get the same from all other cards as them?!
Archers and Dusks get 200 while Assassins get 150, comparing simple A card level 1.

Thats kinda not fair...

Comments

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Because assassins **** chi to be perma double sparked so do insane amounts of damage. Let's not talk about fair.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Chances are it has something to do with balancing classes. Assassins have lower base damage on their weapon too, granting them same damage from cards as archer with way higher base damage on weapon would hardly be fair as it would eat away the supposed damage cap between classes. In reality archer damage is a joke compared to sins as it is.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • issamali
    issamali Posts: 24 Arc User
    And why exclude duskblades with their insane damage and skills?! Am asking this to the GMS, its not balanced when Barb seeker bm get same damage, cleric wiz psy myst get same damage, archer db get same damage, but assassin doesnt. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages. Its like your giving the Star chart and saying ok you all get this from it but assasins get less or giving a Crown of madness and say it gives 10 attack levels to all classes but sins get 5... Thats not fair. So looking for an answer and mainly from moderators as I said this is a response to ticekt sent.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    sins dont need to be made more op
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.