Upgraded skills

paralleogram
paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
Besides the new Ultimate skill.. has anyone upgraded their other skills yet? If so, do you feel it was worth it?

I know Blessing of Immortality requires dirt to cast, but do the upgraded skills require that too?

I am really on the fence how I feel about Wield Thunder and Thunderball being combined….​​
Here we go again....

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    psure no one has enough things yet.

Personally gonna grab the upgraded Razor Feathers and arrays first though.​​
  • paralleogram
    Isn't there an option to change dirt to the seals needed?​​
    Here we go again....
  • chary
    I see something to turn Elysian Seals into Subsiding Dirt, but not the other way around.​​
  • chary
    edited April 2016
    Got the new single target array. Testing on another equally geared cleric friend of mine:

Max stack on old array: 10.2k
    Max stack on new array: 31.6k
    One stack of new array was like...11k-ish?
    Old AOE array still works fine with it. Will not reset the total amount absorbed if used.

Will probably do AOE array next then Razor Feathers.​​
  • paralleogram
    I got the weild thunder/thunderball skill today. I am happy with it for the most part, except for the 8 second cooldown. I wish it kept the cooldown of weild thunder.​​
    Here we go again....
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I got the weild thunder/thunderball skill today. I am happy with it for the most part, except for the 8 second cooldown. I wish it kept the cooldown of weild thunder.
    Yeah, that's why I've been holding off on getting it, but it's only two more seconds. I just wish we had a couple more attacks that didn't take forever and a day to cast, with a long cooldown.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chary
    I believe it was done because they shaved two seconds off of single target array cd.

Personally, I'm not sold on combining them yet.​​
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    I got the weild thunder/thunderball skill today. I am happy with it for the most part, except for the 8 second cooldown. I wish it kept the cooldown of weild thunder.
    Yeah, that's why I've been holding off on getting it, but it's only two more seconds. I just wish we had a couple more attacks that didn't take forever and a day to cast, with a long cooldown.

Only 2 more seconds, but when our class is already limited on attack skills (when not in UVD) the 2 second cooldown makes a difference. Unless of course, you spam plume shot.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• mastertuna
    mastertuna Posts: 1 Arc User
    ΦThunder Crash gives 45 chi, not 30. A little disappointed about the longer cooldown, but amplified damage is fine with me. Wonder if demon description is equally bugged?
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    chary said:

Got the new single target array. Testing on another equally geared cleric friend of mine:

Max stack on old array: 10.2k

Max stack on new array: 31.6k

One stack of new array was like...11k-ish?

Old AOE array still works fine with it. Will not reset the total amount absorbed if used.

Will probably do AOE array next then Razor Feathers.​​

Wow 31.6k max stack. Seems like it will bypass charm tick for arcanes.

For example if I use your cleric as a target with all +12 and fully buffed (barb and nw), the HP will be 36752. Now let's say another cleric managed to lower the hp to (36752/2)+1 , one point right before charm tick, the HP will be 18377 and one more hit it will trigger a charm tick, let's say 5k dmg, 18377-5000=13377 and will trigger a charm tick that should heal as much as 36752-13377 = 23375 , but since the stack is 31.6k, this 23375 heal from a charmtick will be absorbed and the HP stays at 13377. Amazing.

This array skills are back in business ^^) , they've been kinda nerfed since most previous updates kept adding HP pool. I hope it will still be effective when passive HP skill is upgraded to lv 10 in later patch.

How much HP do super endgame LA/HA classes have ?
    Post edited by freygin on
  • paralleogram
    Well barbs can have 80k+ hp.... so..... GG​​
    Here we go again....
  • chary
    30k is still much much better than before and a pure mag cleric is going to have a better max stack than my hybrid vit build also. How much though, idk.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Much much better indeed. If barbs can have like 80k hp, even a 10k array after a charm tick before patch was a tickle for them.