No log in rewards. No charge points.

First of, yes, this is some raging thread, so leave if you don't want/need the "drama".

I am so sick of this. I came back to the game, thinking maybe i can enjoy it again like a year or two before. Yet nothing changed, it is all lies and incompetence. Hey GMs, nice work on the log in rewards. For some reason many of us are not getting the 15 days reward or the 18 days reward, maybe even lower rewards. Any statement? Nope.
Now i just checked my charge reward points, and here is what it states on the website:

"Charge Reward Earning Period:
Start: Thursday, April 14, 2016 @ 10:00 AM PST
End: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 @ 11:59 PM PST

Charge Reward Redemption Period:
Start: Thursday, April 14, 2016 @ 10:00 AM PST
End: Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 11:59 PM PST"

Same is written in the news section. Now please help me here. Is it April the 28th. 11:59 PM PST already? Because....all my points are gone. And that is how it looks on all my accounts. So, yet again, this game seems to be in pre-alpha...for how many years? Hell many other games are 1000 times better in their alpha version than this one.

The worst parts are, there are no statements, and all there is, are lies. Never saw such incompetence.

Comments

• warlordbody
    warlordbody Posts: 2 Arc User
    all my points gone before deadline to use them. This is not fair! I am highly upset >:)
  • slapyourgrandma
    slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
    So I was able to exchange some of my charge rewards and intended to spend the rest of them today, as tonight at 11:59PST is the deadline as claimed on the charge rewards page. I went to spend my reward points and the rest of them have been removed and I now have 0 points...They removed my spend rewards early

It clearly states (copied and pasted)

End: Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 11:59 PM PST

Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100
  • slapyourgrandma
    slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
    News states that charge reward spend deadline is tonight at 1159, and they have already removed my spend points....what to do?
    Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Ok, I got infos for you guys.

They did wipe the points at 12:00 PM 04/27. They will send the points back to all the accounts that got wiped at that time. Players can use it in the current charge reward event.

EDIT: Almost forgot, the engineers have retrieved all the login data also, and will be sending out the login rewards soon.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    if anyone here feels they have been cheated, and you havent converted your zen to in game gold, I suggest you call up your credit card provider and explain to them what has happened. If you didn't get what PWE said you would receive when they said you would get it, you should get your money back.
    The BBB won't do anything except act as a mediator, so they are useless. Submitting tickets will only get you sent back here to the forums.
    You want PWE to listen, hit them in their wallets, call up your credit card providers and explain this to them if you charged anything on it for this event (if you still have your zen that is).
    NGTUy53.png

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I have had the BBB resolve the issue a couple of times, but it is still on PWE to take the action. That is a viable alternative though foley, thanks for bringing it up.

Edit: Almost forgot, in case you're reading this thread, and not paying attention to other stuff....
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204967/spend-charge-and-login-promo-updates​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • holdemmarkers
    holdemmarkers Posts: 6 Arc User
    i get event not active stay tuned but shows my points