Elysian Charter

marianafix
marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
how do i get Elisian charter to reclaim lands on my homestead?

Comments

• breser
    breser Posts: 9 Arc User
    I would also like to know the answer to this
  • moozje92
    moozje92 Posts: 3 Arc User
    The same NPC that sells the stuff for on your farm also sells those Elisian charter for 1 ten million big note :)
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    The price also gets exponentially higher after you use one though. I'm happy with 2 squares ._.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Is one Free upgrade to the land all you get? i did not buy one but had one to upgrade my land. after that its buying for more space or at some point you get another one?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yep, you get the one free one, and after that the charter is 10m. Cost to expand a plot increases with each one. 10m, 20m, 30m, ect. You only get the one free, and then it's a total coinsink. My homestead has eaten 50m from me already, and half of it I didn't even intent to spend.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Price to unlock all lands is 1 billion 50 million coins iirr. As far as I know it's just for the look.
  • breser
    breser Posts: 9 Arc User
    Imagine how awesome you could make your homested look with all that land, and on a funnier note how long you could have people searching when you deside to use an envelope lol
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    well u can place only 1ooo items in land, with 4 slots open i have put already 430+ items and theres still too many empty places :( i wanna be able to place more stuff, 500 items per land slot would make me buy the rest of the land