Charge Reward Points Raffle

razzzza
razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
So i just noticed that we have some new roulette raffle thingy going on and just gave it a shot with the 900 points i got from god know where (login event maybe?) and was baffled about how little items are in there.
I mean i would LOVE to get the warsong S card because thats the last card i need for the full set but i cant stop thinking that its rigged AF.
I mean usually in other games you have tons of prices, mostly junk ofc, to win but here its only 10 items.
So one would ASSUME that you would get the S card in like 10-20 spins but.. who am i kidding the chance to land on that field is probably 0.01% or so which makes zero sense.

So did anyone gave it a real shot jet? i spinned for 4 times and got 3x War Avatar catalyst and 1x Adamantine Powder. i cant really use any of these items and would just consider charging up if the chance getting the S card is decent enough.

egg-18.gif​​
m5k9ne4c.jpg

Comments

• den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    I tried it for $100 worth of spins, I got 1x a card and the rest was meh. It predetermined and the spin is just for show. At the moment that you click spin it is already decided what you get, same as pack opening
  • casheh
    casheh Posts: 9 Arc User
    i charged on the 29th and have yet to recieve charge rewards....
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    den28nl wrote: »
    I tried it for $100 worth of spins, I got 1x a card and the rest was meh. It predetermined and the spin is just for show. At the moment that you click spin it is already decided what you get, same as pack opening

Thats what i thought.
    Rigged AF and chance to actually get what i need or want is minimal at best.
    Ty for the reply egg-48.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    I did the previous spin promo and out of I think 25 spins I got like 2 things that where not the Nebula Dust Orbs. My humanity would say that there is a good chance of something nice like maybe if you do 50-100 spins, but I very much doubt that. VERY much doubt it.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    idiotic support was given ticket week 1 about not getting points replied promo ends april 26 let them know if dont receive items,told them was bs auto reply and way not lookinto at endrpomo will say promo eneded,promo ended told didnt reieve said was looking into it now what do they say..........drum roll .........promotions have specific times and dates and we are sorry the promo has ended and all points reset sorry nothing we can do.......
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    It is rigged, sorta.

Spinned it 150 times, and no Incarcerate. I did get 2 of the A cards (duplicate), ~7 spirit blood stones, ~14 (<20) adamantines, ~20 (<30) homestead thingies, and ofc a **** ton of Catalysts (>70, <100). I think I forgot a item, not sure which, also not very important for me.

I was of course aiming at Incarcerate. Oh and also for the battle A card since it is the only one I have 2 times now. Was hoping to 2nd rb the set if I get the S...

Based on this distribution I would think that spinning 500 times would give a reasonable chance at the S card. But who knows, might aswell be 1k times. In any case, I would be amazed if the chance were lower than 0.1%.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948