Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    ok if you say so.
    giphy.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2016

it was 3 lines of censored words w.e. ticket ongoing boys... as always... gg for changing the spend rewards from 9 tiers and incarcerate to 4 tiers and useless items, someone actually already spent more than 1k gold ^^
    @thenamesdomino thanks again whoever released spend rewards ^^

I only spent 290 to upgrade my star charts aptitude. Had I known these joke of a spend rewards I had not. I feel cheated out of my orbs.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    So are you guys saying they changed the Spend Promo after the news post was put up?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    tuttle said:

So are you guys saying they changed the Spend Promo after the news post was put up?

Yes, it(The news item) was different from what its currently for bout 15 minutes. But because I had been waiting for spend promo and I know when they generally put them up, I got screwed during that short window.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tuttle
    @sylenthunder @thenamesdomino Any response from the team on this? Seems shaky/shady to switch promos after announcing them, esp in the case of sax who got caught in the switch...
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    The issues discussed in this thread, Domino is aware of, and it's on his giant list of things he has to deal with. If there's something new, I'll need more information on it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tuttle
    @sylenthunder this is new - this is for the spend promo they just announced today.
  • sylenthunder
    I would imagine they made a typo and then corrected it as soon as they noticed, but I need details to do anything.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder
    OK, I did get some news on this (and on the other reward issue). Information was copy-pasted from an old event, and didn't get correctly changed at the time it was posted. The corrections were made about 15 minutes after it was posted, and are now correct.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder
    If the info was up for a day or two, sure. 15 minutes though, not really enough to call it false advertising or a bait-and-switch. You should know by now to give them at least a couple of hours on the news posts. Or until 11am PST, whichever comes first.

I'm just sharing the information I have been given on this.​​

​​
  • tuttle
    I have to agree here with the players Sylen

We've never had that card as a reward, so it's not a copy/paste fail.
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    Sylen PWI lawyer like always defending them...wtf dude how u came and state that was false copy paste..when never had Incarcerate....
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Sylen? Can you please tell these guys at PWE to at least read their copy-paste BEFORE pressing the post button? It would make things so much easier on both parties.
  • tuttle
    I think something needs to be addressed better on this for those that did their spending on the initial information.
  • sylenthunder
    I am just sharing what I was informed by one of the managers. I really don't know anything about it beyond that.

I am not defending them "lawyer like", I'm merely stating the facts. If you've paid attention to news posts for longer than 2 months, you should well know how often PWE gets the data out there incorrect, and would know not to jump the gun on something like that.

If you want me to get "lawyer like", here goes...
    Open a ticket with support. If they fail to appease you, open a ticket with the Better Business Bureau and report it. If that fails, hire an actual lawyer and take PWE to court. Hell, try to get the other 20 people that saw the post in the first 15 minutes and did the same thing, and get them to lawyer up and help.

They made a mistake, and corrected it in a fairly short period of time. If you feel you were misled during that time, you should be contacting them directly, and following the correct process. Not cussing up a fit on the forum.​​

​​
  • tuttle
    That is actually a good last bit of that post Sylen, now will people actually do it? Probably not.
This discussion has been closed.