PWI's Easter Egg Hunt

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2016 in Official Announcements
Greetings PWI!
The celebration of Easter is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than have a very special Easter Egg Hunt!
Starting today 3/24 and running through 3/28 we’ve hidden Easter Eggs here in the forums and in our Arc News Page! Your job is to find them all!
The lucky few who do shall get something very special and shiny!

Here are the ground rules:
- All posts and News articles on or after 3/21 may have eggs hidden in them.
- Banners and thumbnails count as well
- There are approximately 30 special spots these eggs are hidden. (Including this post)
- When you find an egg or eggs take a screenshot
- Compile all your screenshots together and EMAIL YOUR FINDINGS to pwi.easter.egg.hunt@gmail.com
- Be sure to list the forum threads and arc news articles when you send the emails

Everyone who enters this contest will be automatically entered into a special raffle for some really cool Easter items! What are you waiting for, Start hunting!

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Is this where I put an egg in my forum signature just to mess with people?
  • hinakatsura#3189
    hinakatsura#3189 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can we put all the screenshots in a document? like in Word or something like that? :)
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Can you be more specific about "Compile all your screenshots together and EMAIL YOUR FINDINGS to pwi.easter.egg.hunt@gmail.com. Be sure to list the forum threads and arc news articles when you send the emails".

You want a zip file containing screenshots? Can we just give a list of URLs instead?
    ​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Question; in situations like the PWI banners, do we count the banner as one 1 egg spot or do we count each individual egg on the banner as an egg spot?

Also, have the eggs already been put in place or is there a possibility that new eggs will appear in posts after this announcement?
    ​​
  • thenamesdomino
    Today is the last day so email your entries asap!

to answer questions: PWI Banners and Thumbnails The groups of eggs count as 1 egg per page. But since each news article and banner is the same as the News post for the arc news it will count 3 times so for those youre l;ooking at 1x3 = 3 sets of eggs.

Can we send a zip file? Yes. Send a Zip and include links to each page you found them on
  • thenamesdomino
    I've sent emails to everyone asking their IGN's so we can post up our results. As soon as I get them back we will hold our raffle and post the winnars!
  • officialbadass1
    officialbadass1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    You never did say what we could possibly win. Any hints in that direction?
  • thenamesdomino
    Winners who find all : Male character will get a full set of Dapper Rose Pack(Fashion); Female character will get a full set of Cherry Topper Pack(Fashion)

And Everyone who found eggs will be entered into a raffle to win one of 3 giant bunny pets!
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Dont rlly wanna complain but.. Any chance for any other rewards? I wouldnt even have bothered entering the contest if I knew that was the rewards >.> you can literally get that fash for free if you ask around, thats how common it is.​​
  • catgirldesu
    Maybe a fashion set that looks more spring/easter themed?
    But yeah, while I'm thankful for the rewards, that fashion set has little to no value in the game and people just give it for free. monkey-2.gif

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    testxvi wrote: »
    Dont rlly wanna complain but.. Any chance for any other rewards? I wouldnt even have bothered entering the contest if I knew that was the rewards >.> you can literally get that fash for free if you ask around, thats how common it is.
    Maybe a fashion set that looks more spring/easter themed?
    But yeah, while I'm thankful for the rewards, that fashion set has little to no value in the game and people just give it for free. monkey-2.gif

yer nods head to this one.

Bunny is nice tho... my poor screen...​​
  • thenamesdomino
    :/ D'oh! Sorry I thought it would be cool
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    It's okay. You couldn't have known how rare or common certain fashion sets are!
    If it's not too late and you can change it, I suggest looking at any fashion set that has been in the boutique the last few months. Most of those are pretty wanted.
  • officialbadass1
    If you're giving away fashion, why not something that looks more Spring-like or Easter-y? Like the Feline Grace / Tiger's Might set (Female and Male respectively)? At least something that is worth the effort / hours of combing through forums.
    I just NPC'd about six Giant Bunny pets to make room in inventory, they are that common.
    Not that I'm not grateful, but next time I'd like to know the prize before I put in the work.
  • tenkwolllf#1908
    tenkwolllf#1908 Posts: 2 Arc User
    ty
  • catgirldesu
    @thenamesdomino I know you have a lot on your hands right now, so this is just a reminder. I (and I assume the others) haven't gotten our rewards yet. I'd also like to know if we're still getting the Cherry Topper pack or you decided to give us a different set as a reward since the Cherry Topper is a bit worthless in-game.​​
  • officialbadass1
    Yeah, what she said!

Please?

@thenamesdomino I know you have a lot on your hands right now, so this is just a reminder. I (and I assume the others) haven't gotten our rewards yet. I'd also like to know if we're still getting the Cherry Topper pack or you decided to give us a different set as a reward since the Cherry Topper is a bit worthless in-game.​​

• lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    What's going on with this? I understand you guys are busy but its like the competition has been scrapped entirely! Could we hear something back soon please?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    From Domino's other thread....
    Ah the easter stuffs. Yes those too shall be done either by this weeks maintenance or next weeks. it depends on if I can get all my other tasks done before my item giver-outer leaves *heads down mode initiated*
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    Good stuff, thanks for sharing :smile:
This discussion has been closed.