Battlebot pet evolved

jadasia
jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
edited April 2016 in Venomancer
So... I know some of have been dying to see the special skills, stats. and moods for the battlebot pet so I'll post them here. Since I was able to level my new battlebot to 102 and evolve it in less than 2 minutes I'm still learning what this thing can do.

Here is a link to a screen shot of my current stats for a level 102 evolved battlebot (and yes the inherited stats need some work but so does my gear, lol) - http://imgur.com/emXkri9 (The HP is blank on the stat's window however at level 102 evolved this thing has 6259 HP)

And here are the skills and moods:

Battlebot: Evolved

Skill 1 - Multiple Strikes

Range 27 meters
Channel .5 seconds
cast 2 seconds
cooldown 1 second

Shoots 3 powerful bullets at enemy, dealing physical damage of 200% attack - Special skill of the battlebot

Skill 2 - Brutal Crash

Range 8 meters
Channel .5 seconds
Cast 3 seconds
Cooldown 30 seconds

To the enemies within 10 meters of the target, deals physical damage equaling to 120% your base attack. Stuns monsters for 3 seconds - Special skill of the battlebot

Skill 3 - Upgrade (Buff)

Channel 0.1 second
cast 0.1 second
cooldown 30 seconds

Increases Attack level by 20 - Special skill of the battlebot

Skill 4 - Claw Level 5 (Buff)

Maximum skill level 5
Cooldown 3 seconds

Increases attack power by 30% for 1 hour

* Special Evolution skill for the Battlebot *

Precise Strike

Channel 1 seconds
Cast 1 second
Cooldown 10 seconds

Deals physical damage equaling to your attack to the target and increases attack your attack rate by 25%

* Moods *

Valiant* Fair* Cold* Unyielding
Earnest* Righteous* Intrepid* Tenacious
Conservative* Leisurely* Timid* Courageous
Energetic* Seasoned* Keen* Inflexible
Radical* Eccentric* Zealous* Daring
Staunch* Indifferent* Agile* Selfless
Stalwart* Worrisome* Subtle
Sensitive* Cautious* Resolute

------------------

So I finally had time to do some DD testing and compared it to my nix. My Nix does have herc skills and I chose Righteous for the mood to make it a pseudo-tank for PvE. Here are screenshots of the DD both did to the smooth antione test mob:

Battlebot normal attack using just precise strike --> http://imgur.com/y4Hkl49

and the nix normal attack with Phoenix Wings Flying --> http://imgur.com/j8GkXvP

Battlebot normal attack using just precise strike with mob amped --> http://imgur.com/t31iCTP

and the nix normal attack with Phoenix Wings Flying with the mob amped --> http://imgur.com/JHIkbrt

Battlebot normal attack using just precise strike with natural synergy and mob amped --> http://imgur.com/F4yMwDn

and the nix normal attack with Phoenix Wings Flying and natural synergy with the mob amped --> http://imgur.com/Iyk6TNX

My take is this. The nix seems to hit the mob twice as fast but with about half the DD per hit as the battlebot in reality they are doing about the same DD.
Post edited by jadasia on

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Thank you very much! tiger-40.gif Everything's been added to the spreadsheets now.

The Battlebot does seem to hit pretty hard. Curious; did you get any mood with Wraithslayer on the Battlebot? It should be able to spam Multiple Strikes and take full advantage of the skill damage buff. While the Phoenix hits faster, it can only use skills every few seconds. The Phoenix also only gets 75% of attack and 90% of attack levels compared to the Battlebot's 100%. I suspect the Battlebot will start out DD'ing the Phoenix once you get some good rolls and a high level Wraithslayer skill.

Quite curious to see how it compares with the Harpy in terms of DD. I think the Battlebot might win in pure DD because it has higher base attack and can get 100% of your attack whereas the Harpy has lower base attack and can only get 40%. Both of them can get 100% attack levels. Both of them seem to have similar available moods. The Battlebot also seems to get better defences, HP and defence levels in base stats and Inherit Stats. It can probably survive better. Then I guess the Harpy will just have the elemental attacks and constant AOE going for it, along with high DD (second best or equal).

This isn't bad at all because this way each pet has something good to offer, without necessarily making the other obsolete.

​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Thanks for the review, jadasia.

On the one hand, devs could make them more pvp oriented stats and skills wise, cuz with all seeming variety we hardly have any choice. But on the other hand, money saved lol
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • thage
    thage Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thanks for the info! :smile:
  • jadasia
    edited April 2016
    I must be losing my mind or something because I just realized how useful the battlebot can be compared the harpy, nix, monkey, and the herc. The closest legendary pet to the battlebot is the harpy however the harpy deals ranged mag DD at a single target and AoE. The battlebot deals ranged physical DD at single targets and AoE. Both pets have a 3 second AoE stun as well.

The battlebot was 1 shooting the sly foxes in Lycaeum for 52K whereas the harpy struggled to kill it with its ranged mag DD. It had to chase the mob down to do it. I use the harpy's AoE stuns when I solo PV but tomorrow I'll try to see what the battlebot's AoE stuns can do there.

The monkey, nix and herc are physical Melee DDers per se so the battlebot can have some significant advantages over them in certain situations.
  • srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    jadasia said:

The battlebot was 1 shooting the sly foxes in Lycaeum for 52K whereas the harpy struggled to kill it with its ranged mag DD.

That was because Sly Foxes' have a really good magic defense and poor physical defense. Otherwise you could kill them without pet. Actually you can if you attack them in fox form or with Arcane Antinomy. Choosing Harpy against them was a terrible decision to be begin with. I still can see the Battlebot's usefulness though.

As for me, I won't buy it. As a mecha, it doesn't fit into the world and way too expensive anyway.

• jadasia
    edited April 2016
    srovarie said:

jadasia said:

The battlebot was 1 shooting the sly foxes in Lycaeum for 52K whereas the harpy struggled to kill it with its ranged mag DD.

That was because Sly Foxes' have a really good magic defense and poor physical defense. Otherwise you could kill them without pet. Actually you can if you attack them in fox form or with Arcane Antinomy. Choosing Harpy against them was a terrible decision to be begin with. I still can see the Battlebot's usefulness though.

As for me, I won't buy it. As a mecha, it doesn't fit into the world and way too expensive anyway.

My point exactly. As far as I know it is the only ranged Physical DD legendary pet out there.

Tested it against the pirate king. The harpy hit it at a fraction of what the battlebot did. Battlebot was hitting it with 30K to 50K and the harpy couldn't even come close to that. The result was similar to the sly foxes.
  • catgirldesu
    If you turn off Harpy's attacks, she will deal ranged physical damage. What I would do is highlight her AOE stun attack which deals physical damage and have her use that. If more Sly Foxes spawned before the skill was off cooldown, the Harpy was forced to auto-attack. Still, the Battlebot is certainly the better choice for the Lycaeum.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User

If you turn off Harpy's attacks, she will deal ranged physical damage. What I would do is highlight her AOE stun attack which deals physical damage and have her use that. If more Sly Foxes spawned before the skill was off cooldown, the Harpy was forced to auto-attack. Still, the Battlebot is certainly the better choice for the Lycaeum.

Yes, I always turn off elemental attacks in lycaeum on my harpy and she one shots the foxes with no problem, so this is a good option on her as well.
    DeffyNature
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    I dont get it... So it have the option to increase attack rate from special evolution skill, but it spams skills... >.>
  • jadasia
    edited June 2016
    Ok. So I've been a little slow keeping up with the battlebot skill thingy.

On May 10 this was announced in the patch notes for the update:

"*The Battlebot's Rule the World skill now correctly states that it Freezes, rather than Stuns, its target."

Now I tested this skill when I first got the battlebot and was very certain that the skill did not stun the mobs. It in fact froze them. I wish I took a screen shot of the skill effect's icon. I distinctly recall some bad feelings about it because the skill description did say it stunned the mobs.

Do to all the drama I was involved with in other parts of the forum I admit this really went right by me but not only does the battlebot not have the 'rule the world skill' - it's called 'Brutal Crash' - but the description of the skill never changed. It was the skill that changed. It no longer freezes mobs but now stuns them. The battlebot can literally solo FFC with some heals only too.

Oh and I totally spaced this tidbit off too: The battlebot's stun works with mobs in melee range which makes no sense since the battlebot is a ranged DDer. If the target and all mobs within 12 meters are outside the melee range of the pet they will not get stunned.

Kinda really wish PWI would get the descriptions and patch notes worded correctly.
  • catgirldesu
    Wait, they changed the skill's function instead of the description?
    Actually, I didn't even report any "wrong description" for the Battlebot, just the Corgi and the Monkey. From what I remember I think I only asked them to take a look at the Battlebot in case there are any wrong descriptions.tiger-32.gif

And I still wonder if these pets will return in the boutique... So far it doesn't seem like any other PW version has them. They appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared. monkey-47.gif
    ​​
  • jadasia
    edited June 2016
    They certainly did change the skill and not the description. I just now took this screen shot of the skill:

ZDMkARF.png

It hasn't changed since my OP in this thread despite what the patch notes from may 10 states. And the fact that both the corgi and the battlebot were in the boutique for a very short time then pulled makes me very suspicious about the issue too.

Anyway, had Armageddon in HH 3.3 for homestead quest today and both the harpy and the battlebot was able to barely tank it with its ranged DD while I spam healed them from a safe distance away from the AoE. The new pet heals really did have an impact there. Yay for that.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Have to say that so far Im _loving_ my battlebot. <3​​
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    If anyone in Etherblade has the Battle pet ticket & might be looking to sell it could you message me :smile:
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Think it might be easier to buy the Energy Cores. :)​​