Wor Zesin Fragment

Options
ragefists
ragefists Posts: 18 Arc User
Doing the red homstead quest and reached the part after the metal elemental and I have to get to the location on the treasure map to get the crystal, but when i got there, the quest activated and the crystal spawned within the rock, cords :219 466, and now I cant get to it, any1 knows a fix to this? GMs are unhelpful as always.

Comments

• ragefists
    Options
    no1?
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    Delete the quest and check map again. If it's on a rock or in water again, delete it again.
    I had to delete the quest 5x till it was at a reachable spot.
  • ragefists
    Options
    thanks
  • looklucky
    looklucky Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    During the Vyn Yen, the Warrior chain quest for Dragonbreath Fragment (item #4), after killing Earth Elementalist, I recived the map quest. while digging the item on map my client crashed. When I came back, I had a quest to kill the thing that pops after digging, but it wasn't there. I trashed the quest to start over, but there is no way to start it over, Vyn Yen, the Warrior has no quest for me now. Please assist.
  • looklucky
    looklucky Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    OK, I manged to solve it. Need to go and find Soul Seeker Wor Zesin at Spire of Awakening
  • nattis468
    nattis468 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    i have trash thet queste to and now i cant get it back, someone know how i can fix it back?
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    Options
    I did 2nd part(or maybe it was the 3rd part), had to find Shon Saiven. No problem there, went to turn in to Vyn Yen and had multiple answers, gave him the one Shon told me and he got upset and said come back later when it's available again. Nothing but greyed out quests now and I only have two fragments; will this quest come back later[I can't remember the name of that part of the questline and can't find anything(a clue) in the database]? Help please! :/
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    joshuason: some steps of that quest ask you to wait for the day after to continue. The quest will be over after a boss in Seat of torment.
    nattis468: I think u must find which npc give the quest. I'm not sure if those steps are in available quest list.
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    Options
    Ah, okay I'll have to wait then. Seemed weird for the quest to just disappear and I read either in this thread or another about the rocks, etc.(i'm pretty careful when it comes to doing quests the way they're supposed to be done). @zoube: Thank you! :)