Elemental crystals

breser
breser Posts: 9 Arc User
I have seen the message A lot in system chat "An Elementalist has been Killed gather the Elemental Crystals" or something close to that. My question is as anyone actually been able to dig these yet. If so how and what are they for. Just curious these things don't usually bug me but this one is for some reason

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    No, have tried several things to dig them. I'm currently assuming it yet another part of the expansion that hasn't been fully implemented yet.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • breser
    That is what i was thinking also. Not far putting something big and shiny in the game and then say no touchy lol
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    According to what I've heard the crystals are used in the higher level mastery dailies from the homestead. Based on a translation from the pwcn forums I think.
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    You will have to dig them for your level 6 mastery recipes http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/49513 click on the professional quest and then on the sub quests
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Looking forward to that, considering for lv5 workshop quest I get to kill Hellfire Abomination now. So far I've gotten zero takers to kill it, I guess people already did for the shard and aren't yet lv5 to need it.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    Hellfire? Lucky he like a 5 min run, I got steelation:null, gonna take over 10mins alone to get kill count/kill prior bosses just to get to him. I wonder what other bosses are in the pool.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Im not really getting why i should upgrade my workshop? does the workshop contain new items when i upgrade it? i did not pay any attention into that yet so its only lv 2 and i had no plans in upgrading it because i just thought i may craft better looking stuff which does NOT interesst me in any way. i just want to get my skills out of the homestead and be done with it.

Do i miss something here?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • breser
    razzzza i what i have been reading right you need to get the workshop higher to get the quests that give stuff needed to upgrade gear.
  • koudelkamorgan
    edited April 2016
    Last night I finally got Steelation Doom for the lv5 quest. It was like pulling teeth trying to get people to do 3-3, and its currently 2X.

All I got were people pming my demanding 100k to come open it, and asking me why I needed it if I didn't want the drops for myself. Others mocked me for not just making alt accounts to open it myself. Seriously, Etherblade server is getting to be a real fun place now that all my friends have quit and faction died.

I had an easier time with Hellfire and only one seeker showed up to help after I cleared to the boss solo.

In between I got Demonic Vexation/Thousand Year Spirit for the lv5 quest. Even having to go through 2 different instances was better, because I didn't have to waste all my meager coin fighting with the server in world chat to actually come and get 2X drops in TT.

When I DID get some people to come, one had never been there before, one hadn't played in over 4 years, and the last one was a Duskblade that along with me did most of the killing.

And you know what? We all had a really fun time running 3-3. I can't remember the last time I had even been in TT but I kinda miss it now.

At least the lv6 elementalist quests won't require subs and beggars and clearing mobs etc.
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    The real pain in the **** for level 5 quests is having to do a full Aba run. I can at least solo genie and Hellfire in like 10mins max.​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Yeah Borobudur is by far the longest run.
  • koudelkamorgan
    And I just got Borobudur tonight -_-
    I Aim To Misbehave