login rewards

Options
krian090590
krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
So before i get someone telling me to send a ticket i already did, and am waiting to hear back, if they ever do respond, but i noticed that i should have gotten the 15day log in reward on al my toons that quallify for it, and it's been a few days now and no reward in my mailbox. boxes are not full i had previously gotten the rewards up to the second issue of charge rewards. so i'm just wonderng is anyone else having trouble with this? personally i've never had this problem before with log in events. like i said already sent a ticket, just looking to see if it's happening to anyone else
Etherblade Server
due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.

Comments

• hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Yep,same here. 15 day and up hasn't arrived. Fairly sure it's broken somehow..
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    I'm having the same problem
  • zakena123
    zakena123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    same here
  • valkron
    valkron Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Having the same problem here. Yet to get the 15th day login reward and its already a day past. My mailboxes are nowhere near full.
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    Same here, missing 850 event gold on my accounts.. :/
    Not funny.

Btw, GMs, you should really fix those login events. Cutting the days at different time zone confuses the players.
    ("The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00AM (midnight) – 12:00AM (midnight next day), except for the first and last days").

Btw, does logging in with server error count too?
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    They probably messed up again since they started another charge reward on the 14th and thus resetting the points again.
  • breser
    breser Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I have a few characters that have stopped getting the rewards
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    I missing it too. Lucky see this topic was think I was the only one again.... :p
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi GMs,
    there was a "log in event" which did last till today.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9905853-elysium-launch-login-promo

We all never received Tier 5 "Login on at least fifteen separate days during the login promotion to receive: 50 Event Gold"

But this was the best part of the login event!!
    You promised us the most amazing login event in PWI history...

You won't be able to "fix" that with a code!
    Because many of us logged all their charcters every day and have several 90+ characters per account.
  • krian090590
    Options
    looks like charge rewards points are still coming in, just not the event gold
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • krian090590
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i started a thread on this topic a few days ago. as far as when i sent a ticket they said to resend a ticket after the event date. but as far as i noticed the charge reward points are still coming in for this event.
    @SylenThunder can you merge this thread into the one i already started please. when you get the chance no rush
    Etherblade Server
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    i started a thread on this topic a few days ago. as far as when i sent a ticket they said to resend a ticket after the event date. but as far as i noticed the charge reward points are still coming in for this event.
    @SylenThunder can you merge this thread into the one i already started please. when you get the chance no rush

Done, because there is absolutely no reason to start a new thread when we already have one at the top of the first page. I really wish people would learn how to look around a little before posting.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    Options

I saw this thread before I posted mine and I also saw that it's getting ignored and burried.
    Because it has a header which will be 100% ignored by every GM for sure.

We have to let an altert ring to get attention!
    We also have to tell them that they can't "fix" it with a code!
    Everyone which got the 3x 300 charge points per character has to get 50 event gold per character in addition.
    Because they promised it!
    Remember? They told us this will be "the MOST AMAZING login event in PWI history"!

• casheh
    casheh Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    I have six toons over 90 that have been logged in like clockwork everyday since event started. I got the 20 event gold on 3 of the 6 and have yet to recieve the 50 event gold on any of them.
  • tetraem007
    Options
    casheh said:

I have six toons over 90 that have been logged in like clockwork everyday since event started. I got the 20 event gold on 3 of the 6 and have yet to recieve the 50 event gold on any of them.

No one got it. Tier 5 (best reward) didn't happen.
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    gyroki said:

I saw this thread before I posted mine and I also saw that it's getting ignored and burried.
    Because it has a header which will be 100% ignored by every GM for sure.

We have to let an altert ring to get attention!
    We also have to tell them that they can't "fix" it with a code!
    Everyone which got the 3x 300 charge points per character has to get 50 event gold per character in addition.
    Because they promised it!
    Remember? They told us this will be "the MOST AMAZING login event in PWI history"!

I have toons that qualify for the 50 event gold, but not the third 300 charge points. Your method means I won't see what was promised, even though I did complete the requirements for it.
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    Funny part is PWI is ingore this treath again......maybe it go away soon.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    maybe domino just came back from PAX and cant handle everything in a second. just a thought^^
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    I'm missing all my rewards, no 20 event gold on any character, no 50 event gold, and all my charge reward points disappeared this morning... what is going on?
  • tetraem007
    Options
    *bump* can we get an update before weekend please?
    I'd like to know if PWE will just skip Tier 5 because the effort to fix the problem is too high, or if anyone is working on it.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    So there is a NEW login promo for level 45+ chars...
    However I am still lacking the event gold for the event that just ended... on multiple lvl 90+ chars....

helloooo? any word yet?​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    You will not get it. end of story move on..​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • tetraem007
    Options
    tricksie said:

So there is a NEW login promo for level 45+ chars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag