Elysium Skill Upgrades

grace83shin
grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
Which skill will you go for first when you finally snag 10 Elysian Seals to craft them?

I personally am going for the upgraded Lunar Blessing, aoe stun after the skill is cast is maddeningly awesome and I can't wait to REALLY start trolling people with it in TW/NW
Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
One lightning bolt at a time baby!

Comments

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Waxing crescent for me, only 90 sec CD for a 50% increase to dps for 9 secs at 42 meters. Very useful in pve and very very useful in pvp, and I really need the damage increase for pvp. Lunar blessing is my 2nd chose though.

Side note, anyone plan on getting call lightning? Even with the damage increase its still kinda terrible damage for the chi cost, but w/ our new ulti stacking thundersnow and the lightning does metal, water, AND phy damage at max level opposed to just metal makes me wonder if it might be worth getting/using now.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I wonder how that even works. Does it factor in all 3 resists on the target and average them? Seems like only a slight boost if that's the case.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    Did anyone get Call Lightning today?
  • demansfairy
    null
    I doubt any sane SB is going to get call lightning until the very end, it's easily the worst skill we have, not sure why China is always pushing that skill with all the minor upgrades.
  • chipboy
    yeah, I guess the physical damage sounds tempting but how its implemented is the question. I think I'll go either Waxing Crescent or wait 20 more days and get the Level 2 Ulti
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2016

null

I doubt any sane SB is going to get call lightning until the very end, it's easily the worst skill we have, not sure why China is always pushing that skill with all the minor upgrades.

I got Call Lightning. Its not the worst skill but not the best either.
    giphy.gif

• demansfairy
    null
    I need numbers man, how much more damage did it do compared to demon/sage? How strong is it vs AA? How Potient Is it when you combo it with dark maelstrom? Does it tick both phy and def charms in 1 attack? How does it stack with debuffs?
  • demansfairy
    edited May 2016
    So fun fact, thundersnow from our ulti is weaker on mobs than manually stack in g BUT much MUCH more powerful on players. I'm talking about by a factor of about 3, even taking into account the -80% debuff, it's stronger than it should be (I'm guessing since the thundersnow is comming from a mob instead of a player ). So call lightning has a use now =D.

Side note, a SB w/ a nv3 +7 wep hits 25k on a 3r9 LA player with ulti + call, this combo is a bit broken
  • chipboy
    Is it just more OP because there is a 80% magic debuff on them though? I Tested sparking and casting the Dark Maelstrom and didn't notice an increase in damage so leads me to believe that you are correct about how it is "NPC casted"
  • demansfairy
    null
    What I wonder is how the damage is calcuated, it's over 3x stronger than me manually stacking 5 stacks on my target, yet it's not based off of base magic attack nor attack level so gear attack at best. Yes there is a -80% m def but that's maybe 50% more damage at best, being from an npc means 4 more damge, but agian it's not off of base magic attack . manual thundersnow is 625% BASE magic attack, which is about 6250% wep damage (actually a bit more at end game). So npc source +debuff is 6x more, but the damge ends up being 3 more than manual so what is it like 4000% wep damgae?
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Hey guys, has anyone gotten the Lunar Blessing upgrade yet?
    I learned it yesterday and, upon trying it out in primal on different mob groups and in fsp, I noticed the stun is non-existent.
    What's your experience with this?
    DeffyNature
  • demansfairy
    null
    Works on players, haven't tested on mobs only bc I never have a reason to, might pop in and try in primal as well.
  • cococya

null

Works on players, haven't tested on mobs only bc I never have a reason to, might pop in and try in primal as well.

If the stun is players only, then they royally screwed me and other care bears over with the description, I don't ever pvp and I just got it to use on large pulls, first skill to upgrade too.
    Looking forward to hearing from you whether it works on monsters or not.
    DeffyNature
  • demansfairy
    edited May 2016
    Tried o n shadow assassin's in primal, worked, so it can work on mobs, now I'm curious, which mobs were you trying vs that it failed?

Edit, tried on light plate fighters as well (unagroed) and worked, also didn't generate any ago to which is neat.
  • cococya

Tried o n shadow assassin's in primal, worked, so it can work on mobs, now I'm curious, which mobs were you trying vs that it failed?

Edit, tried on light plate fighters as well (unagroed) and worked, also didn't generate any ago to which is neat.

Well that is very odd.
    I tried with the mobs in primal story mode for the dailies and inside fsp with the chests at toad and the monsters at succubus.
    Demon sb here, btw, although it shouldn't count.
    Will have to try it again, maybe it was a weird server lag, Etherblade has had it extremely horrible for most people with the lag this past week.
    DeffyNature
  • demansfairy
    Demon sb as well, make sure the mobs you using it on can actually be stunned ( use another stun mob to check first) I know some cannot be.
  • cococya

Demon sb as well, make sure the mobs you using it on can actually be stunned ( use another stun mob to check first) I know some cannot be.

I'm sure they can be stunned since I do it all the time with my harpy on veno. Thanks for all the help.
    DeffyNature