Really PWE? 1300 Gold just to upgrade the weapon to r9.4?!

Options
jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
Granted, Domino said it's just to be harder to get...but holy cow.

You do realize that 1300 can get you 2 FULL SETS of r9 armor. 2!!!! How can you charge that amount of money for a minor Upgrade. That doesnt even make sense in the slightest way. 300 Gold would've been ok. Really. I would've payed that much. But 1300...thats just unreasonable.

Please be reasonable. IF you would get a g17 weapon for those 1300 Gold then it would also be ok cause they are significantly stronger than r9.3 but please try to realize that the price is not even remotely justified for the use it brings.

PS: Inb4 someone says to just not bother with it. Yeah. I wont bother with it until it becomes reasonably prices but its still bothering me cause I wanted to get the weapons for my Mystic and Stormbringer. Oh well. Will have to work without them I guess :D

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    Options
    The R9R4 is actually a downgrade. How PWI thought it was superior for PvP is beyond me.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    So you are telling me that 1300 Gold for a minor upgrade (sidestep?) is way to high but we had this before. remember?
    r9r2 was a thing and with raps@ 1.7m~, cannys @500k~ (i really cant remember the price of cannys back when Nirvana was a thing , feel free to change the sum) and gold was around 2mil, ONE summerwind token cost 500-600 Gold. depending on the prices ofc.

And yes there where plenty of people back at harshlands who upgraded to r9r2 with all refines and such so they probably payed a whole lot more.

What was your point again?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    The thing I find ridiculous is that they want our version to be more like the CN version, but to do so, they expect the players to dish out a ton of effort (later I guess since you can't get the mats anywhere) or by throwing their money towards PWE.
    They should make this sidegrade to CN's version a whole lot cheaper, if not free, because we already did all the things needed for R9rr, but just our version of it (a pve version apparently has better stats on armor than a pvp version, kek).​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 said:

The thing I find ridiculous is that they want our version to be more like the CN version, but to do so, they expect the players to dish out a ton of effort (later I guess since you can't get the mats anywhere) or by throwing their money towards PWE.

They should make this sidegrade to CN's version a whole lot cheaper, if not free, because we already did all the things needed for R9rr, but just our version of it (a pve version apparently has better stats on armor than a pvp version, kek).​​

They suddenly changed the sales around 9 hours ago and now you can buy all the materials needed to upgrade to r9.4. Thus the Goldprice I said wasnt an estimation, it's fact for now.

That's another thing. They announce nothing, change sales and whatnot out of the blue. In former days this wouldnt have happened!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »

They should make this sidegrade to CN's version a whole lot cheaper, if not free, because we already did all the things needed for R9rr, but just our version of it (a pve version apparently has better stats on armor than a pvp version, kek).

They suddenly changed the sales around 9 hours ago and now you can buy all the materials needed to upgrade to r9.4. Thus the Goldprice I said wasnt an estimation, it's fact for now.

That's another thing. They announce nothing, change sales and whatnot out of the blue. In former days this wouldnt have happened!

The effort part was aimed at actually being able to farm it (later because you can't get the mats anywhere but cashshop)

Regardless, it's a joke you have to put any effort or money in at all to make this stupid sidegrade happen.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    what material on made r9r4 in UP nothing ? only butig ?
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    losse refine + shard
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    +insert razzzza's post here cos quoting doesnt work on smartphone+

u do realize, however, that r999 is a HUGE upgrade of r9 and not actually a downgrade? so no, we did NOT have this before

gear order is after all
    r9 < g16 < r9rCN gear < r999 < r9rCN weap
    Post edited by lilliida on
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5.2bn coin for mats and 800m for +12 orb/drakes for an amazing +9 attack lvls on a weapon that I will only use for purging once we get G17r5.

Omg best deal ever. :#:#

The real joke will be whenever they release r9r5 that ends up being better than G17r5 and you need this sidegrade to upgrade to it. ;)
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    forget r9 look forward for r10 >:)
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    darkonome said:

5.2bn coin for mats and 800m for +12 orb/drakes for an amazing +9 attack lvls on a weapon that I will only use for purging once we get G17r5.

Omg best deal ever. :#:#

The real joke will be whenever they release r9r5 that ends up being better than G17r5 and you need this sidegrade to upgrade to it. ;)

... I soooo did not think of that.

I hope if they release more Rank gear it will be a Rank 10 as a completly separate path so you do not have to upgrade the r9 anymore.
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    not like the ppl doing our boutique sale are even playing the gamer anymore.

just check all the **** sales that been happening lately .....

theres like literally one drunk guy, doing the boutique updates ... and due to him beeing so fricking drunk ... hes was too wasted to even bother writing any news about it.
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    i got some mirage o0rb for sale fede. if u need em, lemme know ibngame, or tell joe :)
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    lilliida wrote: »
    +insert razzzza's post here cos quoting doesnt work on smartphone+

u do realize, however, that r999 is a HUGE upgrade of r9 and not actually a downgrade? so no, we did NOT have this before

gear order is after all
    r9 < g16 < r9rCN gear < r999 < r9rCN weap

I mean r9r2 and not r9r3... please read what i wrote man and then complain.. r9r3 was basicly free when you had r9r2 beforehand.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    For those considering r9s4, I recommend that you check the difference between r9s3 and r9s4 because there "is no upgrade".
    I take for example seeker set (gear and weapon) comparing with the r9s4 versions (gear and weapon).
    Lost
    Health: -128
    Physical Atk.: -789
    Physical Def.: -1847
    Metal: -96
    Wood: -96
    Water: -96
    Fire: -96
    Earth: -96
    Defence Lv.: -3
    Attack Rate: -0.07

Gain
    Mana: +1
    Magic Atk.: +26
    Attack Lv.: +3
    Critical Rate: +2
    Mag. Damg. Reduct.: +2
    Spirit: +25
    Soulforce: +1715

That is considering a perfect roll for all pieces of r9s4 and both sets at the same refinement.
    The loss of atk rate is due to r9 "single sword" get Nerf to 0.91 atk rate, so those cute int 0,05 on weapon and chest don't even compensate the it.
    The Soulforce is useless depending on class... Seeker get slightly stronger archangels which never use in pvp anyway but clerics uvd reach 100% atk dmg with top souforce, psytoo, but sins only use of sf is to death chain in fsp.
    Spirit the more the merrier but that is it? are you going to spend 1300U$ to a sidegrade of hp loss base atk loss defence loss for extra 2 crit 3 atk lv and sf?

Edit: Actually the soulforce gain is 1500 and the math resulted in 1715 because in order to compensate the lack of refining on r9belt I used the r9s4 refined to +8.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

For those considering r9s4, I recommend that you check the difference between r9s3 and r9s4 because there "is no upgrade".
    I take for example seeker set (gear and weapon) comparing with the r9s4 versions (gear and weapon).
    Lost
    Health: -128
    Physical Atk.: -789
    Physical Def.: -1847
    Metal: -96
    Wood: -96
    Water: -96
    Fire: -96
    Earth: -96
    Defence Lv.: -3
    Attack Rate: -0.07

Gain
    Mana: +1
    Magic Atk.: +26
    Attack Lv.: +3
    Critical Rate: +2
    Mag. Damg. Reduct.: +2
    Spirit: +25
    Soulforce: +1715

That is considering a perfect roll for all pieces of r9s4 and both sets at the same refinement.
    The loss of atk rate is due to r9 "single sword" get Nerf to 0.91 atk rate, so those cute int 0,05 on weapon and chest don't even compensate the it.
    The Soulforce is useless depending on class... Seeker get slightly stronger archangels which never use in pvp anyway but clerics uvd reach 100% atk dmg with top souforce, psytoo, but sins only use of sf is to death chain in fsp.
    Spirit the more the merrier but that is it? are you going to spend 1300U$ to a sidegrade of hp loss base atk loss defence loss for extra 2 crit 3 atk lv and sf?

Edit: Actually the soulforce gain is 1500 and the math resulted in 1715 because in order to compensate the lack of refining on r9belt I used the r9s4 refined to +8.

Oh I get it. This is that kind of comment.
    giphy.gif

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm going to r9s4 my sage dph sins armor and lose 100 dex, 5 attack and defense levels and gain -0.05 int and 2% crit \o/
    The set bonus op...