PWI ticket system

Options
herbage
herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
Hello everyone!
I wanted to ask if anyone facing same issue lately with long ticket response time. I made a ticket awhile ago and had a conversation going on with GM, but then no response from GM for almost 2 weeks to my issue which is an urge for me. Can anyone confirm facing the same problem now?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I haven't personally had that issue in a while, and recently I've been getting slightly faster responses. Might try updating your ticket to give them a poke.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • herbage
    herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    i did write 3 extra e-mails asking whats going on, aswell made another ticket, because tough that one might be closed, but still no response. Now i`m thinking they have blocked my IP so i couldn`t send tickets from any of my accounts
  • luluka49
    luluka49 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    For me ticket System do not working....I would like to wrote for the gms more time about I didnt got the promotions and other pwi e-mails and in this way I missed/miss a lot of code what is just directly for the account one code and not a simular code what you can share for example on faction chat or forum post. I already changed my e-mail adress but still nothing...