test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elysium reported issues Megathread

1457910

Comments

  • foley3kfoley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    foley3k said:

    saxroll said:

    foley3k said:

    This really isnt a bug, but just something that PWE still hasnt fixed.

    I was doing a dragonbreath guardian quest, where you have to find a location on the map. I get it to it it is smack dab in the middle of a goddam rock. No way of getting to it at all.


    Trash the quest, go pick it up again and hope for the best.
    After you trash these quests, you cant pick them up again. You can only receive them once a day.


    Also, another thing i noticed. I cant accept any "Collection : Mulberry" quests.
    NGTUy53.png

  • catgirldesucatgirldesu Fluffy Fox Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    foley3k wrote: »

    After you trash these quests, you cant pick them up again. You can only receive them once a day.

    You can re-pick them. I had the same problem on my character. I trashed the quest and I was able to re-pick it and continue normally. At least this works for the red dragonbreath quest.​​
  • testxvitestxvi Posts: 308 Arc User
    foley3k wrote: »
    This really isnt a bug, but just something that PWE still hasnt fixed.

    I was doing a dragonbreath guardian quest, where you have to find a location on the map. I get it to it it is smack dab in the middle of a goddam rock. No way of getting to it at all.


    Actually you can avoid it happen. Dont "accept" the quest when you get the pop up. Move away from rocks and whatever, then accept, and the fragment spawn on top of you.​​
    Satyrion - Sanctuary (mypers.pw/9/#436708) Hoorah
  • choasdriverchoasdriver Posts: 49 Arc User
    Dragon Conquest NPC dont appear .. possibly busted xD
  • foley3kfoley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2016



    You can re-pick them. I had the same problem on my character. I trashed the quest and I was able to re-pick it and continue normally. At least this works for the red dragonbreath quest.​​



    Went back to the NPC and there arent any quests for me to pick.
    NGTUy53.png

  • foley3kfoley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    testxvi said:



    Actually you can avoid it happen. Dont "accept" the quest when you get the pop up. Move away from rocks and whatever, then accept, and the fragment spawn on top of you.​​

    I will have to try that.

    NGTUy53.png

  • siljajoepsiljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    I can't get the quest back either.
  • d00msterd00mster Pureheart Posts: 10 Arc User
    I tried to teleport to bh AEU with an Angel of wishes and got ported to Tellus City.

    I cannot complete Show Treasure Maps because it nevers pop-ups. I tried reloging and different days and it never works.
  • lizxfiascolizxfiasco Posts: 4 Arc User
    Got a problem with even starting the quest line for the houses. My lvl 97 Duskblade was able to get the quests and complete with no real problem. But for somereason my lvl 97 Stormbringer didn't get the quest at all. The same has happen to my friends clerics (all three clerics lvls are 103,102,102). She logged them in and did not receive the quest at all. All of our cultivations are well above Aware of the Void. So not sure what is going on with it. I don't mind being behind on getting the homestead(got a full account with the houses now, one less for now doesn't hurt.) But for the others that don't get the quest at all and who are well above the requirements to get the homestead, are not getting the chance to even do it at all.
  • sontzusontzu Posts: 962 Arc User
    Well, here's a funny thing... I found some npcs in RoR...

    Thing is, they really shouldn't be there, they are NW npcs, Overseer Sunmark, and Archer Garrison Captains. And they are floating in mid air.
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Dawnglory... pfft
    *satirical image removed by pwi*
    Sparafucile: Sweetiebot, ppl is NOT a word
    Sweetiebot: Your face is not a word
  • catgirldesucatgirldesu Fluffy Fox Posts: 993 Arc User

    Got a problem with even starting the quest line for the houses. My lvl 97 Duskblade was able to get the quests and complete with no real problem. But for somereason my lvl 97 Stormbringer didn't get the quest at all. The same has happen to my friends clerics (all three clerics lvls are 103,102,102). She logged them in and did not receive the quest at all. All of our cultivations are well above Aware of the Void. So not sure what is going on with it. I don't mind being behind on getting the homestead(got a full account with the houses now, one less for now doesn't hurt.) But for the others that don't get the quest at all and who are well above the requirements to get the homestead, are not getting the chance to even do it at all.

    Did you check if you have the right amount of reputation? If I recall correctly you need 35,000 reputation.

    If that's not it, then I don't know. :S
  • lizxfiascolizxfiasco Posts: 4 Arc User

    Got a problem with even starting the quest line for the houses. My lvl 97 Duskblade was able to get the quests and complete with no real problem. But for somereason my lvl 97 Stormbringer didn't get the quest at all. The same has happen to my friends clerics (all three clerics lvls are 103,102,102). She logged them in and did not receive the quest at all. All of our cultivations are well above Aware of the Void. So not sure what is going on with it. I don't mind being behind on getting the homestead(got a full account with the houses now, one less for now doesn't hurt.) But for the others that don't get the quest at all and who are well above the requirements to get the homestead, are not getting the chance to even do it at all.

    Did you check if you have the right amount of reputation? If I recall correctly you need 35,000 reputation.

    If that's not it, then I don't know. :S
    I'm not sure. I'll start checking to see if that's the problem. If it is..then I guess that one isn't going to get it.
  • heero200heero200 🇭elper 🇪xtraordinary 🐲💯 Posts: 4,356 Community Moderator
    sontzu wrote: »
    Well, here's a funny thing... I found some npcs in RoR...

    Thing is, they really shouldn't be there, they are NW npcs, Overseer Sunmark, and Archer Garrison Captains. And they are floating in mid air.

    Where? Cords. please.

    Well...​​
  • capnkcapnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    The "Tree" "Flower" and "Trophy" tabs are missing from the Nature section of the Contractor Ledger. You can see them in the Codex, but not buy them from other players using contracts.
  • phmnphmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The NPCs for the Dancing Phoenix Shards have dissapeared after the emergency maint.

    Also is there anyway for Distract Arrows to get updated to be used with G17 weapons or will archers have to buy separate ammo for 1 weapon?
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • hogwarts123hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Not really an issue but more of a suggestion.. Is there anyway we could get a mailbox for our homes. Its not only a great design feature but would be easier to just go home to check the mail.:3


  • rieihdiusrieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    heero200 said:



    sontzu wrote: »

    Well, here's a funny thing... I found some npcs in RoR...



    Thing is, they really shouldn't be there, they are NW npcs, Overseer Sunmark, and Archer Garrison Captains. And they are floating in mid air.


    Where? Cords. please.



    Well...​​

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Overseer Sunmark is on a corner near the center area 415 552 but I can't see him, just the dot on the map.



  • charychary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Apparently g17 bow doesn't work because of lack of proper arrows? Or this is what my archer friend is telling me.​​
  • rieihdiusrieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    foley3k said:

    saxroll said:

    foley3k said:

    This really isnt a bug, but just something that PWE still hasnt fixed.

    I was doing a dragonbreath guardian quest, where you have to find a location on the map. I get it to it it is smack dab in the middle of a goddam rock. No way of getting to it at all.


    Trash the quest, go pick it up again and hope for the best.
    After you trash these quests, you cant pick them up again. You can only receive them once a day.



    Not sure if it helps but I got same problem, and was able to retake quest but not from the npc on Archo, but the one that gives you the map.

    I could be wrong and maybe we are talking about diferent quests but just in case I will left this here:
    If you doing the Red chain quest for dragonbreath fragments and after killing the elementalist boss, the npc Wor Zesin (149, 246) will give you a map, said map usually takes you near to a rock. In case the item you need to farm spawns inside the rock, you can indeed trash the quest and go back to that npc: Wor Zesin, at 149 246.

  • foley3kfoley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    rieihdius said:

    ockquote>




    Not sure if it helps but I got same problem, and was able to retake quest but not from the npc on Archo, but the one that gives you the map.

    I could be wrong and maybe we are talking about diferent quests but just in case I will left this here:
    If you doing the Red chain quest for dragonbreath fragments and after killing the elementalist boss, the npc Wor Zesin (149, 246) will give you a map, said map usually takes you near to a rock. In case the item you need to farm spawns inside the rock, you can indeed trash the quest and go back to that npc: Wor Zesin, at 149 246.

    This worked. I just checked and he did have a quest for me to pick up. Thanks. Finally something useful has come from pwi forums :p
    NGTUy53.png

  • sontzusontzu Posts: 962 Arc User
    rieihdius said:

    heero200 said:





    Where? Cords. please.



    Well...​​
    Overseer Sunmark is on a corner near the center area 415 552 but I can't see him, just the dot on the map.




    They are underneath the platform, floating in mid-air. The ground under the centre part of RoR also has some strange steampunk type small buildings there
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Dawnglory... pfft
    *satirical image removed by pwi*
    Sparafucile: Sweetiebot, ppl is NOT a word
    Sweetiebot: Your face is not a word
  • linder420linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    did anyone else run into a dead end with the quest chain from Vyn Yen, the warrior. it liked stoped after killing hellfire in seat of torment and now nothing. help pls its been like 3 days now
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • andyauditoreandyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    linder420 said:

    did anyone else run into a dead end with the quest chain from Vyn Yen, the warrior. it liked stoped after killing hellfire in seat of torment and now nothing. help pls its been like 3 days now

    The quest is over.
  • siljajoepsiljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    rieihdius said:

    foley3k said:

    saxroll said:

    foley3k said:

    This really isnt a bug, but just something that PWE still hasnt fixed.

    I was doing a dragonbreath guardian quest, where you have to find a location on the map. I get it to it it is smack dab in the middle of a goddam rock. No way of getting to it at all.


    Trash the quest, go pick it up again and hope for the best.
    After you trash these quests, you cant pick them up again. You can only receive them once a day.



    Not sure if it helps but I got same problem, and was able to retake quest but not from the npc on Archo, but the one that gives you the map.

    I could be wrong and maybe we are talking about diferent quests but just in case I will left this here:
    If you doing the Red chain quest for dragonbreath fragments and after killing the elementalist boss, the npc Wor Zesin (149, 246) will give you a map, said map usually takes you near to a rock. In case the item you need to farm spawns inside the rock, you can indeed trash the quest and go back to that npc: Wor Zesin, at 149 246.
    Nope...didnt solve it for me
  • darkonomedarkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    chary said:

    Apparently g17 bow doesn't work because of lack of proper arrows? Or this is what my archer friend is telling me.​​

    Yeah the base arrows every archer uses are for g16 and lower only, the NPC at the start of Uncharted Paradise sells G17 ones which are +130 p-att with no crit (I'm assuming all NPCs selling arrows have these too now but I haven't checked). We lose 1% crit and +10 p-att until this is fixed? QQ
    capnk said:

    The "Tree" "Flower" and "Trophy" tabs are missing from the Nature section of the Contractor Ledger. You can see them in the Codex, but not buy them from other players using contracts.

    I'm assuming this is because these items are crafted from the Wonder Market, not the Heavenly Creation Workshop, i.e. these are items that only the player can craft, and cannot be contracted.

    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • siljajoepsiljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    siljajoep said:

    rieihdius said:

    foley3k said:

    saxroll said:

    foley3k said:

    This really isnt a bug, but just something that PWE still hasnt fixed.

    I was doing a dragonbreath guardian quest, where you have to find a location on the map. I get it to it it is smack dab in the middle of a goddam rock. No way of getting to it at all.


    Trash the quest, go pick it up again and hope for the best.
    After you trash these quests, you cant pick them up again. You can only receive them once a day.



    Not sure if it helps but I got same problem, and was able to retake quest but not from the npc on Archo, but the one that gives you the map.

    I could be wrong and maybe we are talking about diferent quests but just in case I will left this here:
    If you doing the Red chain quest for dragonbreath fragments and after killing the elementalist boss, the npc Wor Zesin (149, 246) will give you a map, said map usually takes you near to a rock. In case the item you need to farm spawns inside the rock, you can indeed trash the quest and go back to that npc: Wor Zesin, at 149 246.
    Nope...didnt solve it for me
    The npc I had to talk to was Zur Arzo in Etherblade, a friend solved it.
  • bsup68bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User

    does npc Tsen Wankay exist?

    So did the said npc exist or is it something for the next maint?

  • lavelalavela Posts: 7 Arc User
    i just want to know where can i find Artisan Heart Stone to reset my mastery at Heavenly Creation Workshop, i've checked a lot of places but couldn't find it..
  • tradeoffstradeoffs Posts: 8 Arc User
    anyone else not able to even start vyn yen quest line? ive tried on 3 toons, my husband on 4 toons and none have anything at vyn yen. and yes theyre all 100+ rebirths, 100k+ rep, cultivations range from 89 demon/sage to 100 celestial, and all can use the homestead with no issues.
  • rieihdiusrieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    tradeoffs said:

    anyone else not able to even start vyn yen quest line? ive tried on 3 toons, my husband on 4 toons and none have anything at vyn yen. and yes theyre all 100+ rebirths, 100k+ rep, cultivations range from 89 demon/sage to 100 celestial, and all can use the homestead with no issues.

    I have two toons that also don't have that quest, but one is not rb and the other is rb1, not sure if that quest have a boundary level requirement or something.
    My main did it with no problem but that character have culti, rep and rb/boundary maxed.

Sign In or Register to comment.