Enable PK in Homestead.

Options
banibe
banibe Posts: 73 Arc User
I dont know about you guys but when im finish with my homestead i wanna make a lil arena, would like to like mark off where is safezone and where is pk.
what yall think?

Comments

• kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    no your homestead should be a place to besafe and do what you want without worrying about some one pking
  • banibe
    Options
    well as a pk'er i'd like to have pk in my homestead. and i know a lot more pker's would. im not saying u go in your stead and ur auto in pk mode. i mean being able to design or set a place where pk is active. that way not everyone is getting killed also people got something todo when they're at your stead. different fighting themes ;3
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    This would be wonderful. I'd build a pk arena instantly monkey-40.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    I want them to enable being able to smash the **** out of someones homestead.
    NGTUy53.png

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    Any construction in the pk zone can be smashed. But it has same amount of hp as a GM PwNm4vG.png​​
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    pvp enabled + flying disabled = living the dream
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY NOT IN ANY SHAPE WAY OR FORM.

go to xTW or NW for your pvp fix
  • astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    foley3k said:

minecraft plz leave
    Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options

foley3k said:

(some game here) plz leave
    you are not allowed to talk about other games here.
    Someone needs to delete/edit their post.
    NGTUy53.png

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    I like the idea of being able to designate in your homestead areas that are safe zones or not. If you choose you can make the whole thing a safe zone, or you can make none of it, or make some of each
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why not install a ring so some good backyard wrestling can be organized in your homesteads. No seriously, are you guys for real? ¬_¬
  • banibe
    Options
    i think it should be upto the designer of the stead weather or not pk should be enable. i'd love to have an area in my stead just for pvp. having own background designs and all would be cool. for breaking other people steads, i dont know that might be pushing it abit.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    ...I was kidding there. That said, homesteads were advertised as safe places to cool off and brag after spending careful time and effort building your pretty tranquil abode (and a powerful coin sink).

For PK, I thought just now about the arena being a much better place, where you could create or join a lobby, just like the online mode of fighting games. To do that, people would have to join channels, just like in private chat rooms.
    To make it a minor coin sink with one thousand coins entries wouldn't be too bad either.
    That said, devs wouldn't care of such a suggestion.
  • banibe
    Options
    well they should, pve'ers may outnumber the pvp'ers but still it's a cool idea. besides, if you make yourself a really big stead it'll also pull attention, keep it lively.