Quest Novice decoration broken

PWI is a joke lol, so many bugs. As a sign of protests, me and a few of my friends will not be spending any real money on this game anymore, not even with the current ongoing charge reward/raffle till they fix this sh.it. For the past 2 days I couldn't complete novice decoration quest. First day i was given only 30 seconds with no clue to what i was doing, nothing in my questlog, so quest failed. Second day same quest, deliver goods to npc, but my current quest list didn't show the quest so i have no idea to where/who and map didn't show, so i decided to go back to homestead and check under quest delivery, then i realised i have to deliver goods to apo lei ting, so i exit homestead but the goods were gone, thus quest failed again. Then i decided to change mastery but i have no idea where to find the item to change mastery. Searching internet bear no clue either.

Comments

• bestwizard11
    bestwizard11 Posts: 28 Arc User
    So finally i found the quest, pink colored quest in my questlog, but still no goods to deliver, so i trashed the quest, i got commission:novice decoration back, but can't get new quest in my homestead under quest delivery or completion. Quest failed for 2 days in a row.
  • gazajev
    gazajev Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had same problem as u only its not decoration it is construction, atleas some explanations on quest or to show quest and quest log in quest list it would be nice, but no all i did get about that quest was big NOTHING. Whrilly bad managing.
  • trixilein
    trixilein Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Alright.. info on this

When you get ported you only have 30 seconds AFTER the port to accept the quest. If you don't do that or lag, the quest will autofail and you lost the chance for that recipe for the day. Something that PWE definitely needs to fix. 30 Seconds is way too short for that. @SylenThunder @thenamesdomino : any way you can get an improve of time on this or a chance to retake the quest when it fails? since it is the same "delivery style" quest as we got in primal. When the timer is up there you always can go back and retake it. And there must be a better info that you only got short time to accept BEFORE you get ported.
  • bestwizard11
    bestwizard11 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Tysm trixilein for info, on both days i was not prompted to accept quest. Strangely on 2nd day even though i didn't accept quest, i still had the goods in my backpack similar to primal timed quest, so i was wondering around as to what to do, and since i remembered i only had 30 seconds in desperation i didn't do a thorough search in my quest list, so i went to a safe zone and ported to homestead, upon checking info on homestead delivery quest, then i realised which npc to deliver goods to, so i ported back to original place but goods were gone, quest failed.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    30 seconds is actually a very long time. I tested it yesterday with 1k lag and took my time reading it twice. Had zero issues clicking it in time.
    I'll forward the suggestion, but I really don't expect it to change. It tells you very clearly that you have 30 seconds to click that button or it will fail in the dialog box.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trixilein
    trixilein Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Yesterday I had the problem that I got called away during the port.. so no attention possible to the game.. of course couldn't accept the quest in time and I will always chose real life over a game.. we shouldn't get punished that we put real life over the game... and.. Today when I got ported I had only 9 seconds left today and that is short.. Yes I have a long "line" if you so want.. servers in USA, myself in Europe.. so latency is always a thing and I am happy when my ping is somewhere at 250 to 400. So yeah, an expand to 1 minute would be nice or the option to retake it.. in case "real life gets in the way"
  • darkcerubrium
    darkcerubrium Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016

For those that keep failing the 30 seconds due to "lag" or slow loading, close your other clients/media player/facebook/angry birds and turn down graphics till you finish picking up that quest (literally 1 min or less) so ur pc has max resources to load the client fast enough.
    Post edited by darkcerubrium on
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    its depends on which quests you get, some of them are bugged it seems.
    Did it on a lot of characters and it failed for like 2 today out of ... 10 or so.​​