Quest find NPC. Homestead

andleep
andleep Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So for the Quest from Homestead .

to find the NPC. i made a Google spreadsheet. you can all participate in , edit and update.
for the soul purpose of finding the NPC. now this's made for Twilight Temple Server. But you all may add your own tab\sheet with your servers name.

here's the link .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rQjT3rusJ5isf99lTbWVhEr4KBEpYZlJ8ahWmKXYSLk/edit?usp=sharing

don't forget to share the good

Post edited by andleep on

Comments

• wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    its different on other server.. i think this is only for TT server.​​
  • andleep
    andleep Posts: 3 Arc User
    wooooper said:

its different on other server.. i think this is only for TT server.​​

well you can start a new tab on sheet. or start your own sheet

• minusabear
    minusabear Posts: 17 Arc User
    Ah. Thanks so much for this. I was flying between all the Jan Holfen locations. Oh, the frustration!
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    It's already in your trashbin.... does that mean the info on TT is wrong?​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• frince
    frince Posts: 46 Arc User
    I have been looking for Jee Enir NPC in plume and in Walled Stronghold but he's not there.. is that mean that the npc moves alot?
  • frince
    frince Posts: 46 Arc User

Ah. Thanks so much for this. I was flying between all the Jan Holfen locations. Oh, the frustration!

Did you ever find Jan Holfen?... Ive been searching for Jan Holfen & Jee Enir
  • wtl
    wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
    These quests are designed to eat all ur coin for sad rewards. They don't give a location for the NPCs in the quest so you will buy hints at 100k ea from selected merchants. I've spent 1m coin trying to find Jade Feline and no joy ... lots of duplicate tips but not the one I need.