Where is my pre-order pack ?

How long do i have to w8 for it?

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9878393-elysium-exclusive-package-pre-order

3-5 business days through in game mail system.
    I assume their servers are busy dishing out the log in events too on top of the downloads for this patch.
    But eh, after 5 days I'd probably send in a ticket.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pandorium104
    pandorium104 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Seriously? they had 1 week with full list of players that buy it, and i have to w8 5 more days?
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Seriously? they had 1 week with full list of players that buy it, and i have to w8 5 more days?

Because the items that need to be send out are only available after the homestead update (you know, todays update).
    So that means they can only send out the items after the update was done.
    They can't send out items that don't exist pre-update.

There's your reason.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• pandorium104
    My reason is afther the update today they should send it today ? Where is the problem ?
  • dblazen1
    My reason is afther the update today they should send it today ? Where is the problem ?

...really?
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9878393-elysium-exclusive-package-pre-order

3-5 business days through in game mail system.

I assume their servers are busy dishing out the log in events too on top of the downloads for this patch.
    But eh, after 5 days I'd probably send in a ticket.

What do you not get about the fact that they can only start sending them out TODAY.
    So starting TODAY it takes 3-5 business days.
    So between today and next week people should be getting them.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• pandorium104
    How about i get an answer from pwi employee, ,, Youll get it tommorow, in 2 days, or 3 or we dont know yet" I dont care what other players says coz you dont know anythin.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    How about i get an answer from pwi employee, ,, Youll get it tommorow, in 2 days, or 3 or we dont know yet" I dont care what other players says coz you dont know anythin.
    You'll have to wait until the office opens in a couple of hours. Really though, it's a no-brainer. It normally takes a few days because of the process they have to go through to get the items mailed to you. This has been the case since 2008. Nothing has changed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User

You'll have to wait until the office opens in a couple of hours. Really though, it's a no-brainer. It normally takes a few days because of the process they have to go through to get the items mailed to you. This has been the case since 2008. Nothing has changed.​​

Not even impatient people who don't bother to read
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • pandorium104
    Dammit i dont like to w8 :/
  • narcoleptic#3348
    narcoleptic#3348 Posts: 4 Arc User
    They will have to do all the item sends starting today and go through a whole list of people who preordered plus deal with the day to day tickets and the flood of "my homestead is borked" tickets. And the employees will be tied up dealing with the Elysium bugs to be cruising every single forum thread for asks about items, so just wait a few days and it should arrive to you in game. I'll have to wait as well as I preordered it on my main.
  • valboomer74
    valboomer74 Posts: 7 Arc User
    The blog clearly states that it will take 3-5 business days AFTER today's patch
  • pandorium104
    3-5 days, can some1 explain why they cant tell us, you ll get it tommorow or your get it on monday ?
  • dblazen1
    Because that's how businesses work. That won't change no matter how much we try to explain it or how much you don't get it.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• pandorium104
    Heres my problem, my house is lvl 7, and in a pre-order pack i go intems i can use up to 10 lvl, soo if i dont get pack in 1-2 days those intems will go to npc than you PWI!
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User

Heres my problem, my house is lvl 7, and in a pre-order pack i go intems i can use up to 10 lvl, soo if i dont get pack in 1-2 days those intems will go to npc than you PWI!

Poor diddums.

At least you have been able to enter your homestead, I have not!!

Preordering uses real money, be glad you have some to spare on a game, cause I dont.

So you loose some items if you level your house past lvl 10 before you get them in possibly 5 days from now.

My Heart bleeds for you.
  • pandorium104
    When im paying for somethin i want it asap. If i dont get it today, it will be on monday or tuesday, and my home will be above 10 lvl, soo the intems go to waste did you even think about it when you make pre order packs? And i bet theyre bound, I could use this intems now... later i can just npc it. And again i dont wanna hear anythin from player, any pwi emploi can tell me when you start sending those?
  • pandorium104
    Friday almoust over... You send pack only on working days. My house on 8 lvl and this 25 intems from pack go straight to NPC ty pwi, i want refund of this intems or gtfo!
  • sylenthunder
    Friday almoust over... You send pack only on working days. My house on 8 lvl and this 25 intems from pack go straight to NPC ty pwi, i want refund of this intems or gtfo!

Then you'll need to open a ticket, and best of luck to you there.

When you purchased the item, you knew that it would be like this. (Or would have if you read the information before you chose to spend your money on it.)

Next time, either have some patience, or.....​​

​​
  • pandorium104
    No1 read that text at bottom :D And yea i dont have patience XD
  • pandorium104
    Let me tell you somethin when you buy stuff from ebay etc, online shop the least seler should do is to inform when you recive your product. Soo stfu!
  • dblazen1
    Let me tell you somethin when you buy stuff from ebay etc, online shop the least seler should do is to inform when you recive your product. Soo stfu!

They did inform about when people would receive it, so what are you rambling about.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• sylenthunder
    dblazen1 wrote: »

They did inform about when people would receive it, so what are you rambling about.

The issue is, nobody reads. samurai-48.gif​​

​​
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

I've been using ebay for years, both selling and buying. No one can tell you when your going to receive your product, cause once it is shipped, it is up to the delivery method, even with time specific methods stuff doesnt always go as planned. Judging by how you are responding you're the kind of guy that will file a charge back on ebay the very next day for not having your item.

It clearly states in the promotion when you should receive it. 3-5 Business days. So They dont have to send them out until the 26th of this month, which is Tuesday next week. This would be the reason why a PWE staff member hasn't replied, because they don't need to because they still have time. If you don't receive your stuff on Tuesday, then come here and post.

Also, learn to read.
    NGTUy53.png

• sedskdfjkhsdf
    sedskdfjkhsdf Posts: 14 Arc User
    Actually the moral of the story here is not to trust these troll "offers" from PWE. I knew the minute I saw these "pre-order" packs that they would mess it up in some way or change the items after advertising it like they have many times before. People have been warned about scammers many times in game but seem to forget the real scammers are PWE themselves lol.
  • sylenthunder
    Actually the moral of the story here is not to trust these troll "offers" from PWE. I knew the minute I saw these "pre-order" packs that they would mess it up in some way or change the items after advertising it like they have many times before. People have been warned about scammers many times in game but seem to forget the real scammers are PWE themselves lol.
    How exactly are they scamming you when they told you up front how long it would take for you to receive your items, and have not gone against what they have stated?

Some of you people need a reality check.​​

​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    to play devil's advocate, if your paying a company 100-200 bucks or whatever for an exclusive item you should be able to expect 3 things:
    1. you get it immediately.... your paying alot of money probably to get ahead of the competition in some way
    2. that what your paying for will forever be an exclusive item
    3. an update on the current situation if you don't get such an expensive item fast
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

to play devil's advocate, if your paying a company 100-200 bucks or whatever for an exclusive item you should be able to expect 3 things:
    1. you get it immediately.... your paying alot of money probably to get ahead of the competition in some way
    2. that what your paying for will forever be an exclusive item
    3. an update on the current situation if you don't get such an expensive item fast

1. No, it clearly states when it will be mailed out.
    2. unless it states it is a forever exclusive item, no.
    3. Once the time has passed, then they need to give you updates. Until then, what exactly is there to update?

If you or the OP were under the impression that it was an immediate payout on the new expansion, then you both need to really read, understand, comprehend and re-read the post they made about it.
    If you don't read english well, then use google translate, it will give you the jist of it.

NGTUy53.png

• pandorium104
    I just wonder what will sylent says, when we dont get our pack tommorow :P
  • dblazen1

Sylen has no control over this whatsoever, so what is there to say about it. That anyone would be surprised that PWE doesn't follow up properly on their own schedule of sending items out, because they've been so consistent with that in the past?

It's really like some people never seen any of PWE's promotions, nor read the ToS.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• sylenthunder
    I would just add it to the list of things I poke Domino about, and try to get information for you guys.

Because at that point, they would be outside of what they had stated. PWE has never been very timely, and I wouldn't be surprised if all the issues they had with the launch here, and on Steam, caused some delays. You shouldn't be surprised either, but you guys are surprised you don't have items because you cannot read too.​​

​​