Options
2»

Comments

• rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    cococya said:

@thenamesdomino We already finished the instance :smile: It wasnt that hard. Ill post a guide later :smile: But most bosses we simply nuked before they even did anything, 47mil hp simply isnt enough

Looking forward to the video and tutorial on your run.
    Don't keep us waiting, please.
    we have finished 2 runs now, but we havent had the Trial of Strategy yet, which is what I wanna record first before making the guide, so I can include all the possible trials :smile:

I also wanna re-record some bosses where we deliberately dont nuke them down so I can show how to do the boss if you lack the resources to 1shot the bosses
  • rikkert1234
    edited April 2016
    Options

i wanna see how you nuked last boss, imo it's impossible to do it unless slow with barb holding aggro

Nuke it -> boss goes down to like 200k and turns immune for a sec -> pop immunity -> kill boss and ur done.

I wont be making a guide of that tho, ill just show the slow kill, since that one actually shows wtf happens :P
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    We just finished a run and I recorded, hope to have the video up tonight or tomorrow
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    npc15 said:

We just finished a run and I recorded, hope to have the video up tonight or tomorrow

Totally looking forward to that! :#
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • npc15
    Options

npc15 said:

Video is processing it should be up soon! :)
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • npc15
    Options
    npc15 said:

npc15 said:

Video is processing it should be up soon! :)
    Video's up! Click Me :smiley:

WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • rikkert1234
    Options

O.o boss goes immune at actually like 50% hp or smt

It was on like 200k hp before it went immune for us, granted we had a full r999 +12 squad with a full rb2 nuema portal wizard :D which is why Im not gonna make a guide like that, its a bit useless
  • npc15
    Options
    I posted my type up of my squads strategy on the final boss go check it out in the dungeon/instance section of forums
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    Real nice a instance more G16 ppl cant do ............And you ppl want ppl to join the game again? Keep it up at PW. "I'm sure ppl will join this game as soon they dont need to spent a fortune to be able to play it"
  • rikkert1234
    Options
    Has anyone had the Trial of Strategy yet? Dx I still havent gotten it yet, I need it to finish my guide :s
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    soleida said:

Real nice a instance more G16 ppl cant do ............And you ppl want ppl to join the game again? Keep it up at PW. "I'm sure ppl will join this game as soon they dont need to spent a fortune to be able to play it"

first day, and already deep in qq on how hard it all is. remember fsp? remember jfsp? .. ppl run jfsp with a squad of alts nowadays

• npc15
    Options
    We just ran it for a second time and it went much faster this time. Really not super bad overall
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, it's too early to judge the instance yet. Things are always hard until we learn how everything works...... or until we learn how to glitch bosses. monkey-37.gif​​
  • npc15
    Options
    Because we thought it was pretty funny, I made a blooper reel video of our multitude of squad wipes on the last boss Click Me
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    So do we have an ideal squad makeup yet?

Barb
    Cleric
    Mystic
    Seeker
    Veno
    Storm

All seem like obvious picks. Wiz/archer/bm/dusk/psy/sin to fill out your elements?
  • npc15
    Options
    Pro squads go with no barb B)

Lol but seriously I'd personally say the following:
    1)Barb
    2)Cleric
    3)Wizard
    4)Assassin
    5)Seeker
    6)Blademaster
    7)Mystic
    8)Venomancer
    9)Cleric/Mystic #2
    10)Random DD (Preferably Psy/DB/SB)

That would be my personal set up I'd go with. If you're squad is on the more OP side you could sub out #9 with another DD.

After 2 successful runs I'd say the extra heals are very helpful, and Mystic res buff is super helpful on last boss. Barb can apparently tank the 1 shot on last boss like on Toad in Flowsilver (Can someone confirm this? Neither of my runs had a barb in them) but it is doable without them. On the first boss if you are not nuking it you need a variety of elemental attacks to be able to hit the different mobs so I wouldn't stack too heavily on one class.

WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3