How to re-enter Homestead

gyroki
gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User

**Level 90 players with 35,000+ Reputation who have reached Aware of the Void or Aware of the Myriad will automatically receive a quest in their logs to start them on the path to unlocking their Homestead.**

After completing red quest chain you get auto-teleported.
To re-enter, you have to press the "Homestead" button in the lower right corner. Then "Enter the Homestead".

And here you are:

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Thanks for this, but it should be noted that most people that are complaining about not knowing how to enter have had this step you mentioned fail 'After completing red quest chain you get auto-teleported.' and they did not get ported at all, and without this, pushing the button to enter your homestead will not work.
    DeffyNature
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    yup!^ i cant enter at all >:(
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User
    I overlooked the 35k rep...really? RIP most alts having a house unless you can afford lots of rep.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    dog10250 said:

I overlooked the 35k rep...really? RIP most alts having a house unless you can afford lots of rep.

I suppose that's the purpose of this hurdle. :wink:
    cococya said:

Thanks for this, but it should be noted that most people that are complaining about not knowing how to enter have had this step you mentioned fail 'After completing red quest chain you get auto-teleported.' and they did not get ported at all, and without this, pushing the button to enter your homestead will not work.

You're welcome. And I know the issues of some people. That's why the topic is just "re-entering" and not "entering". I saw this question many times in word chat, that's why I made this thread.

• tielerespeonage
    tielerespeonage Posts: 8 Arc User
    lol......you really need 35k rep

welp idk why I thought this expansion would give me a reason to come back guess its time to uninstall for good
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    even ppl witth 35k rep cant get in. i dont feel like that should be a requirment. but them agian its like you have to have some kind of status to own a house.
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Well its Status all over in this game. New instance and first demand : R9 ........really pwi did you think about the ppl who have G16 in this game? I feel even with this house I need to spent more and more money in this game to be wanted by my fellow players. Can you make a server where ppl are not so selfish after they got R9? I Play this game for day one and the last 2 years you put in more **** to make a different betweeen the rich and poor players. Keep it up to ask for more rep more gear more stuff and even more daily's because I'm sure most off us will quit soon! And nice a new expension but no fix for bugs who are there form day1?
  • mrthespy10
    mrthespy10 Posts: 4 Arc User
    35k is nothing.
    Think about all the alts who would have a damn house.

Exactly, you want your alts to get a house to do your own quests and get faster stuff, pay the price.

Believe me, you may think it's a punishement but it's for your own good.

As I said, 35k is nothing.
  • cococya
    You can get rep for free doing your Morai quests, but you're limited to getting only 1.6k per day, but I don't see it as an issue, to be honest.
    The options are there, but most ppl cry about wanting things fast and with no work.
    DeffyNature
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Or... remember the days of farming FB59 for rep? Especially during 2x. I got halfway to R8 on my main doing that.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Do you need to have the homestead to get the new skill?
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    yes you need :(
  • europhradriel
    europhradriel Posts: 2 Arc User
    35k is NOT nothing. Many of us old time players had only 2 ways to get rep, fb's and the solo missions, both very low rep givers. Now days most don't even both with tabbed fb's, well because it's no longer the requirement like it was once upon a time. Face it, the vast majority of those who have the rep, bought with cold hard cash, while the rest of us fumble behind. Personally my 7 year old main does not have but half the rep needed for this, and i ran constant fb's back in the day. It would have been nice for those of us with years of exp to have been given an option of perhaps a quest chain to balance out the rep issue. But of course it is pwi and you can waste all the time in the world on this game coz it is f2p, but chances are you'll never get anywhere unless you p2p, simple as that. Way to go pw !!!! Yay for new expansion that again focuses on the cashop players!!!! I'm not QQing just stating what alot of players are already thinking. Have a great day everyone!!
  • tielerespeonage
    tielerespeonage Posts: 8 Arc User

35k is NOT nothing. Many of us old time players had only 2 ways to get rep, fb's and the solo missions, both very low rep givers. Now days most don't even both with tabbed fb's, well because it's no longer the requirement like it was once upon a time. Face it, the vast majority of those who have the rep, bought with cold hard cash, while the rest of us fumble behind. Personally my 7 year old main does not have but half the rep needed for this, and i ran constant fb's back in the day. It would have been nice for those of us with years of exp to have been given an option of perhaps a quest chain to balance out the rep issue. But of course it is pwi and you can waste all the time in the world on this game coz it is f2p, but chances are you'll never get anywhere unless you p2p, simple as that. Way to go pw !!!! Yay for new expansion that again focuses on the cashop players!!!! I'm not QQing just stating what alot of players are already thinking. Have a great day everyone!!

yea its pretty **** i havent really played the game in awhile and was hoping this new update would make it fun to come back to but I'm officially calling it quits

i have plenty of other games to enjoy anyway and the new WoW expansion comes out this summer so its whatever
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Guys rep is really easy to get now.

1. Do FSP.
    2. Exchange the FSP coins for warsong emblems
    3. Exchange the warsong emblems for rep badges
  • europhradriel
    europhradriel Posts: 2 Arc User
    capnk said:

Guys rep is really easy to get now.

1. Do FSP.
    2. Exchange the FSP coins for warsong emblems
    3. Exchange the warsong emblems for rep badges

That would be nice, however at least on my server, I'm being judged and bad mouthed in private chat by squad members because my gear is embarrassing to them, must be nice to be a bought and paid for toon i guess. I know I'm not the only one, others have been treated the same, skill seems to no longer have bearing over gear these days, shame. But that is a good option for those who can find a non-judgmental squad.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Correct me if im wrong but: If one can't enter homestead, is unable to learn the new skills?
    "Players who’ve reached level 100 and have created their Homesteads can undertake Homestead daily quests. Completing these quests will earn you, among a bevy of other rewards, Elysian Seals. Take these seals to Vyn Ren, the Trainer in Archosaur and he will trade you for skill books."
    Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9909783-new-skills-preview

Also they will make some raffle thing again and....
    ""04/13 01:00 AM -- 04/19 10:59 PM: Level up your homestead into LV 3.""

""05/11 01:00 AM -- 05/17 10:59 PM: Level up your homestead into LV 5.""
    ""06/01 01:00 AM -- 06/07 10:59 PM: Upgrade your Dragonbreath Weapon(LV 17 Weapon) into Dragonbreath Honed""
    source again: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9913833-the-luck-of-elysium

So a player that can't enter the house:
    - Can't build the house
    - Can't make/learn new skills
    - Can't make g17 weapon?
    - Can't take part on that raffle event.

Guess that alf of the people that play on same server as me (me included) are kind of well...... in trouble :D

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    get those green badge things that drop in warsong. Exchange them for rep. Thats how I repped up my alts.
    NGTUy53.png

• soleida
    But that is a good option for those who can find a non-judgmental squad.
    To sad to read but I agree on this. Most R9 players are snobs in this game now and put you down if you are G16. To sad pwi keep stick his head in the sand on if it gets to this kind of behavoir in the game. Instead they give these Snobs a change to get more ahead.
  • cococya
    soleida said:

But that is a good option for those who can find a non-judgmental squad.
    To sad to read but I agree on this. Most R9 players are snobs in this game now and put you down if you are G16. To sad pwi keep stick his head in the sand on if it gets to this kind of behavoir in the game. Instead they give these Snobs a change to get more ahead.

I'll repeat myself again, just for you: do your Morai dailies, you can get rep badges from there for free, no coins needed. It will take longer, sure, but you cannot complain that you can only get things done by using cash.
    FSP does not need r9, it's ridiculous and I'm 100% sure that you can find squads that ask for less, regardless of the server. You would be implying that your whole server but very few are using r9 and that is not true. Hell, we have had ppl in Morai 95 gear before and they weren't kicked.
    For anything but the barb, you need around 6k HP for FSP, and then you're good to go.
    I only see people asking for strictly r9 or nirvana 3rd cast +10 for FSP Judgment mode, but not is not needed to progress.
    DeffyNature
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    cococya said:

For anything but the barb, you need around 6k HP for FSP, and then you're good to go.
    I only see people asking for strictly r9 or nirvana 3rd cast +10 for FSP Judgment mode, but not is not needed to progress.

I agree that you don't need r999 for FSP. For Deicide mode.

But 6k HP is too low imo and even every cheap alt can have 8-9k HP unbuffed easily nowadays. Just imagine a full squad of low geared people with just 6k HP and a barb with just nv2 or r8 gear. Wouldn't be fun and you wouldn't be able to finish this daily quest within a reasonable time.

But normally there is just one R999er in every squad anyway. E.g. when I'm laggy I'm doing just FSP with my r999 barb. And a FSD squad with my barb is save and fast (macro ftw) - even when the others mainly "just" debuff and amp the bosses.

FSP judgement mode is another case. Ofc you could do it with a full squad of nv3 people, all with 10-20k hp buffed. But it takes way too much time and I won't join squads like this anymore. Maybe 3-4 non-r9ers are acceptable for a FSJ squad. But tbh I'm always glad when the whole squad is full r999 - I just want to get it done because it's an annoying daily and not a PhD thesis.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Kinda whack our stuff is glitched and we get excluded from a raffle event and new content because pw is completely incompetent and cant write a program properly ijs!!!!! If it is new knowing pwi's long history of completely jacking up functions like this why on earth would u build a raffle event around it??? Whoever is thinking of these events should get smacked with a hammer something is loose in there.
  • tetraem007
    edited April 2016
    phage69 said:

Kinda whack our stuff is glitched and we get excluded from a raffle event and new content because pw is completely incompetent and cant write a program properly ijs!!!!! If it is new knowing pwi's long history of completely jacking up functions like this why on earth would u build a raffle event around it??? Whoever is thinking of these events should get smacked with a hammer something is loose in there.

Do you know the Peanuts?

PWE: Lucy(fer)
    you/we: Charlie Brown

PWE: Hi gamers :blush:

We: I can't believe it. They must think we are the most stupid people alive.

PWE: C'mon gamers: There is a new expansion, let's kick it!

We: Expansion?? Ha! It will be bugged as always when we get a new one! If we join from start we will land flat on our back and hurt ourself.

PWE: My beloved gambl ehm gamers! It's brand new! There will be a boutique event! And log in event! This time it will be different, we are 100% prepared. Because we called this expansion ELYSIUM!

We: What has the name of the expansion to do with anything?

PWE: One of the greatest traditions we have is, that all expansions which we call "ELYSIUM" will work 100%. For sure.

We: Is THAT right?

PWE: Absolutely! C'mon gamers, it's a big honor for you! :blush:

We: *downloading expansion* while thinking: " They wouln't trick us when they are celebreating one of their greatest traditions, would they?"

Ofc they do... Don't be stupid Charlie Brown.

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Ways to get rep:
    • BH2 - chose the reputation option
    • Morai quests -- your 7 year old main char should clearly have enough Influence and Contribution points to get the 20 rep. pills daily.
    • farming instances such as FB59
    • Warsong emblems - 2 ways to get. Farm WS (even can get during bh wowowowow!!!, FS and exchange for emblems)
    • Certain quest lines give rep - not many but they do, every little bit counts right?

If you don't want to pay RL coins or even IG coins for the reputation badges there are FREE options to get this rep... but guess what ladies, you actually have to play the game and work for it.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    What's really annoying is that both my mains - psychic and duskblade can't get in to homestead. Both are rank 6 or higher, but they have the glitch. I think all of us who are glitched should get some sort of compensation for the days lost.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • soleida
    so it comes down to this:

PWI **** up again and most cant enter their homestead.
    FSP is oke to have G16 but you need R9 or it takes to much time.
    So we all need to get R9 so we be able to finish this daily quest within a reasonable time.
  • tetraem007
    edited April 2016
    soleida said:

so it comes down to this:

FSP is oke to have G16 but you need R9 or it takes to much time.
    So we all need to get R9 so we be able to finish this daily quest within a reasonable time.

Nope, read again =P
    It's totally ok to run FSP Deicide mode wtih a full nv3 g16 squad. It's hard to avoid to have 8k+ HP unbuffed with full nv gear.
    Refine your gear by yourself and it costs around.. 30-50 event gold and 200-400 mirages to get +5. Imbue free/almost free +75 HP shards, that's it.
    (btw, it's also hard to avoid a R999er in your nv3-squad, there are just too many around =P).

Reasons why FSDs take often so much time (more than FSJ)

* Multiclienting

* cheaper geared toons miss the free blessings most of the time, most just give a f. which is sad

* People have no clue what to do

* Lags and Dissconnections because of bad connectivity.