Elysium Maintenance [4/12/16 10pm PDT] COMPLETE

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    My only problem with the NW schedule being reverted is that I'm european and playing on the East Server. It's nobody's fault that I chose that server, true, but the time was perfect on the cross-server NW. I will stop attending NW again unfortunately but on the upside tokens should soon go down, so, i'll just buy the last SoWs I need.

Mr. Justice
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    My only problem with the NW schedule being reverted is that I'm european and playing on the East Server. It's nobody's fault that I chose that server, true, but the time was perfect on the cross-server NW. I will stop attending NW again unfortunately but on the upside tokens should soon go down, so, i'll just buy the last SoWs I need.

Yea I have the same problem. But before XNW I woke up at 5am to do NW too..
    But oh well.. The time doesn't bother me. But the fact that we wont have the cross server anymore 6O3F5I1.png​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User

- Im super hyped for the Quicksand Maze NPC that allows me to convert the many ringstones I have left over (pls be useful NPC)

But the crafting page from cn pwdatabase here : http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/npc/45733 , then click "crafting service" , only has dim to bound mat only. There is no crafting service to convert it to different r8.3 materials.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Thank you for changing the NW back to how it was before the cros server garbage thing.
    giphy.gif

• srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    1 normal NW and 1 cross NW / week would be the best solution in my opinion.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I'm glad that NW is no longer cross server and back at the original times. Now I might actually do it since Sleepy Hollow and Once Upon a Time should both be over for the season soon.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    yo @thenamesdomino you need to give @surtr more coffee. According to him the patch was released last year. You should fix that.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    @tictic99999 wibbley wobbley timey wimey. Get on our Level

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User

:p:D:p

• killermystic
    killermystic Posts: 20 Arc User
    Thank you very much PWI that you changed our xNW, back to its original format. Many people were complaining about the no competition at all on xNW cuz only 1 server would win every week, and the general inflation due to the lack of tokens in the affected servers.

For the merchants who sell SOW at 7m+ prices, so sorry to ur guys, not really xD #GetReckt
  • ykc
    ykc Posts: 92 Arc User
    Any1 know if Homestead will be like a instance (and if can inv ppl in?).
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    All I care about is... New loading screens!! :DB)
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    npc15 wrote: »
    All I care about is... New loading screens!! :DB)

Yep, can't wait to extract them and add to my wallpaper collection.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Welp thats a bummer with xNW.

But it doesnt matter anyways because it will turn like it was before where noone really cared about NW pretty soon.

Good thing that i only need a few more tokens and im done with it.
    Would be neat if i had the chance to do it on xNW tho because dawnglory wins most of the time. oh well egg-40.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User

@thenamesdomino are we receiving the new thursday tournament too? (intra server and cross server)

More details on that one soon.
    elyora2 said:

Was that a yes or a no? :neutral:nIYoW7R.png​​

yes
    ah, soon...... so you mean the new tournament won't be included in tomorrow

If so, the G17 weapon upgrade will be harder to pwi player
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

Yep, can't wait to extract them and add to my wallpaper collection.​​

Hey Sylen, might want to start a thread about things that dont work with this expansion so people have a place to vent, and inform.
    NGTUy53.png

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Will the cross server cease to exist or will there still be that tank event? I have tokens in the mailbox in cross server and I'd love a chance to get them if the server will cease to exist
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    npc15 wrote: »
    Will the cross server cease to exist or will there still be that tank event? I have tokens in the mailbox in cross server and I'd love a chance to get them if the server will cease to exist
    There will still be XTW, so you can enter and get it then.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    npc15 said:

Only the cross-server Nation Wars is ending. The other cross-server events will still run as normal.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    ykc said:

Yes it's like an instance, yes you can have visitors.
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    no Manual Patch?
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

ykc said:

Mud pit of pixel love confirmed! I can host mud wrestling events, which will be the hot thing everybody wants to be part of!
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hey domino have they thought about giving them FF like we have on FW. Might make some of the PvP nuts happy ijs. I avoid it like the plague but yeah everyone knows im a PvE girl for life lol. *huggles* for dom from storm server :D
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    Oh and Dom can you smack the nab who changed RogueXXX's name on Etherblade server with that haddock....like ALOT just because they are so nab and need a serious beating. :'(
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    If we don't get the chance anymore to move to the xserver, many people will rage because they didn't take their rewards from crossserver mailbox last time. Let's hope PWE didn't already purge it.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    tetraem007 wrote: »
    If we don't get the chance anymore to move to the xserver, many people will rage because they didn't take their rewards from crossserver mailbox last time. Let's hope PWE didn't already purge it.
    The cross server will still be accessible on like 3 or 4 days a week during Dragons Conquest, Sunset Valley, and the new PVP Tournament.​​
  • silvasunrise
    silvasunrise Posts: 24 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to seeing some change, although it is certainly a bummer for people who'll need a mountain of chienkun stones for the new gear. If anyone gets G17 weapon early though, I'll be ever more thankful I chose to mostly be a PvE player / fac lead. That will not be healthy for balance until it's more common, and even then... two proc weapons seem like power creep gone crazy to me.

Hopefully people won't prematurely decide (again) that you "need" OP gear to do the new instance and continue to have that impression far beyond when people can do it with far weaker equipment, like with Judgement FSP. Haha, now there's a futile hope. Or maybe it'll be the really challenging instance that the OP people were hoping for and will actually be worthy of the anti-newbie attitudes we've seen since Nirvy spamming became a big deal.

I also wish to congratulate Veno, Seeker, Mystic and SB mains on their new skills. Good thing this game isn't a MOBA, or you'd probably only have one season to enjoy them as they are.

Doctor Who references? In OUR PWI forum? Even better, to the best era of Doctor Who? Now we're talking.
    ~Sylvaliana
    Leader of Borealis, Etherblade server.
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    Patch is up for those who are still awake and haven't started the download
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • ykc
    ykc Posts: 92 Arc User

ykc said:

Nice.
  • schnubbelpuh
    schnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User

Hey Everyone,
    Elysium is here. We will be bringing down the servers at 10pm PDT (If you ask me if there's a PATCH tonight I shall find you and bop you over the head with a Haddock)

Maintenance is expected to last about 6 hours so during that time you will be unable to access the servers.

Thank you for your patience and we will see you on the other side.

- The PWI Crew

http://bit.ly/1SLIfNg

http://bit.ly/22sActP

:D:D:D