IS History going to be Writen? YES! Tw Server Wins XTW!

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So the reports are in

"What an exciting battle with a shocking end" says the commentator
"That's right Bob no one saw this coming, With this being the last XNW of the War Front Expansion a completely unexpected result"

So we can now go live to the aftermath of the battle....

Thisone.JPG

So SUNDAY 4/10/2016 Made history.

For the first time in XNW another server won the battle. Not by a short amount either.
CONGRATZ To Tw SERVER And the final results are below.

1st - Tw Server (Dark Nation) - 1066 Points
2nd - Et Server (Light Nation) - 929 Points
3rd - Da Server (Flame Nation) - 762 Points
4th - Ti Server (Frost Nation) - 747 Points

A shocking result no one started this NW expecting Tw to win. Ti could not really do much from their standing with this amazing battle going on. I think everyone would agree even players from Da this was one amazing battle! @thenamesdomino you missed this.

Da the bar has been set now can you come back next week? Time will tell...

----
DO NOT FLAME OR RUN PEOPLE DOWN IN THIS TREAD! ITS IS NOT REQUIRED!

THANKS!

the fall of DA as No. 1 in NW?

Well 10 mins....​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    I'm on TT server and I'm from europe. If all europeans had as much lag as I had (mainly at first hour) I'm not that surprised about that result. But ofc I'm glad that it was finally worth to join xNW lol. At second hour it was way better, but I got still many annoying kick backs.
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    You havent seen Twilight Temple's final form yet, we've been fighting you with Vindicate commanders this whole time, all it takes is a Hoorah commander to make big waves! (jk the commander thing is stupid)
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Nope we just some how managed to get an extra 150 people for the first time, stop being butt hurt and take the lose.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    This isn't the first time DG has lost. We also lost the second fight on the first weekend, iirc.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2016
    Update Finished.

Well worth the effort of this post. The bar really has been set for next week! NEW Gears, New Skills... its all to play for!
    chary wrote: »
    This isn't the first time DG has lost. We also lost the second fight on the first weekend, iirc.

Didnt know that. But still they have clearly "dominated" NW so ill let that slide!​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    On first weekend when the X-Server NW arrived, Kitty was shouting commands on Tideswell 'cause actual commander wasn't up to task that time and that weekend we indeed came close 2nd on Friday and 1st on Sunday. (Don't ask how much coins Kitty spent on nation chat that weekend. It's 7-digit number.)

Since then Kitty's tried to become a commander a few times every now and then, like this week, but either people have made sure Kitty won't become a commander or they've bought their way. Anyway, Tideswell hasn't had any good commanders yet and that's why Tideswell almost always becomes 4th.

On Tideswell they think commander doesn't matter 'cause too low numbers or that commanders this far have been good ('cause they don't understand strategy themselves and they're used to thought of Tideswell always losing). Hopefully Tw's victory today opens at least some peoples' eyes. Though optimist does tend to get disappointed.

E: Inb4lotsofhateincoming.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    I am from the Etherblade server and I am glad Dawnglory took 3rd. 2 weeks ago, 2 people from Dawnglory, created 2 toons on our server and decided to troll us calling us noobs and fails. Honestly I was getting tired of Dawnglory rubbing it in the face of all 3 servers pretty much every week on the forums. Gratz Tw on taking 1st.
  • justas55
    justas55 Posts: 11 Arc User
    You just will make DA more mad, and you will lose again now:d sounds dirty but this just help us <3
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    justas55 said:

You just will make DA more mad, and you will lose again now:d sounds dirty but this just help us <3</p>

Actually if all 3 servers from this point forward focused on Da from the start, they will never win again.
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    dawnglory plz get ur **** together

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    if the commander thing doesnt change and that person from Da doesnt stop to abuse the system with his alts, then i can say one thing, Da will log NW just to talk with other people and not give a fight.

Da punished the abuser commander
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    If he's doing it purely with alt votes and not paying any coin, he won't care, he will still get 1000+ tokens
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    tuttle said:

If he's doing it purely with alt votes and not paying any coin, he won't care, he will still get 1000+ tokens

thzats the problem, ya ^^
  • heerohex#3018
    mulier wrote: »

ok... so you normally have 600 players? how comes you only have around 50 votes for the winner? I don't understand. Complain about the commander all you like but if you over 70% of people don't vote for one... well... If people don't like someone who keeps doing this then VOTE for others!​​
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Actually if all 3 servers from this point forward would focuse on Da from the start, they would never win again.

Fixed it for you =P
    This won't happen of course.

Time has most impact on xNW. Atm it's prime time for Europeans (e.g. 20.15-22.12 on Sunday in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Poland).

Even weather has a huge impact. Be sure when it's sunny in Europe in summer time, almost no European will show up (same is true for North America ofc).

One thing will be true forever: the nation with most people has best chances to win and outliers can happen.
  • srovarie
    srovarie Posts: 44 Arc User
    heero200 said:

ok... so you normally have 600 players? how comes you only have around 50 votes for the winner? I don't understand. Complain about the commander all you like but if you over 70% of people don't vote for one... well... If people don't like someone who keeps doing this then VOTE for others!​​

You don't know how this commander thing works. You need much money just to get the possibility to be elected. He simple buy all the slots and you can choose between his main and alts. So that is why we don't vote.
  • jojje
    jojje Posts: 6 Arc User
    Europe ftw all i have to say.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    jojje said:

Europe ftw all i have to say.

When we would get the old NW time back for xNW, most Europeans would have to stand up on Monday at 4 or 5 am . I somehow doubt many would join. xD

Even not that unlikely for the future...
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Well tbh Da stop taking XNW seriously weeks upon weeks ago because a fast quantity of other servers dont show so fights arent even fun. I for one stopped hopefully this encourages more to join for me to kill =)
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    heero200 said:

problem is that the same person qualified every week with his main and hi alts. so people dont vote. And if someone else qualify then you can still buy the votes from the NCP

Pay to win, Pay to be commander
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2016
    beast21g wrote: »

ok... so you normally have 600 players? how comes you only have around 50 votes for the winner? I don't understand. Complain about the commander all you like but if you over 70% of people don't vote for one... well... If people don't like someone who keeps doing this then VOTE for others!

problem is that the same person qualified every week with his main and hi alts. so people dont vote. And if someone else qualify then you can still buy the votes from the NCP

Pay to win, Pay to be commander

if they are doing that the coin sinc will be higher than the rewards.

Im wondering if its someone from another sever @thenamesdomino could you look into this please.

Its worth a ticket for this as well me thinks as its a disruption the the event. The player is also taking advantage of this. so yer....​​
  • saphira4545
    saphira4545 Posts: 16 Arc User
    You know not the whole story of what is spent with our commander in nation wars
    The reason you won is that our commander is amused to block us the map near the base
    Even if you think it's wrong
    nation may limit a commanding soul strength and block everyone
    Every nation has the right war we the same person who has many of his alt they call her a troll
    If you think that can not ask your friends who already was commander in wars nation you will see that all the right
    Or go look channel youtube of Eoria she have make a video of commander how are boring

So bye see you next week end

A, psychic of dawnglory
  • chary
    edited April 2016
    Oh, I won't deny that it's hella boring, but I think it's interesting for at least one go around. Why I literally said in nation chat that other people should go for it and at least try it. Ideally, you'd have a different person each week. One person sitting on it every week is dumb.​​
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    In case people have missed it, there are 2 rounds in selecting a NW commander.

Firstly whoever wants to be commander uses 10m big notes to bid for selection, 1 big note = 1 bid, highest 3 bidders get to next round.

2nd round is open to anyone who cares enough to pay 3150000 coins to vote. 3150000 coins = 1 vote.

This means people who have heaps of coin get commander, even if no one apart from their alts votes for them. I for 1 would run lunar if I happened to have sufficient free coin to cast a vote as the entrance to lunar only costs 3m.

As regards 3 nations cooperating to take on Da.

Tt and Tw in general do not trust Et sufficiently to risk concentrating on Da.

Some people will ignore any commander's orders anyway.

The only stick a commander has is the 'modification of battle field entrance' and this is presumably how the Da commander was able to sabotage his(her) nation as related in an earlier post (either that or terminal lag caused the problems for Da yesterday).

Next week I assume that DA will return to first place simply because of having around 5 squads more people than any other nation UNLESS:
    1) Their commander sabotages again (not really proven to be the case as I cant seem to find the youtube video mentioned above).
    2) There are Lag issues for only Da (again not proven).
    3) More people in Da stay in base than the other nations combined (not likely as the only reason to enter NW is for the supply tokens, and you dont get them if you stay in base)
    4) Tt or Tw can manage to cooperate with Et long enough for another nation to win.

p.s. I was as surprised as the next person that Da managed to only place 3rd, and about 160 points below Et.

• chary
    He pretty much wastes 100m per slot to make it him + his two alts up for voting. As for the sabotage, near the end, he made it impossible for people to get out of base by restricting the lands.

The video saphira mentions is just the vid I made demonstrating the commander options.​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    He pretty much wastes 100m per slot to make it him + his two alts up for voting. As for the sabotage, near the end, he made it impossible for people to get out of base by restricting the lands.

The video saphira mentions is just the vid I made demonstrating the commander options.

¨
    Where can that video be found? Kitty wants to see.tiger-12.gif

So the soulforce/class limiter does work properly? Kitty's just wondering because first 2 commanders of Tideswell complained how that option was impossible to click due to UI issue. If it does work...then Tideswell's commanders are far worse than Kitty even imagined.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User

You know not the whole story of what is spent with our commander in nation wars
    The reason you won is that our commander is amused to block us the map near the base
    Even if you think it's wrong
    nation may limit a commanding soul strength and block everyone
    Every nation has the right war we the same person who has many of his alt they call her a troll
    If you think that can not ask your friends who already was commander in wars nation you will see that all the right
    Or go look channel youtube of Eoria she have make a video of commander how are boring

So bye see you next week end

A, psychic of dawnglory

Twilight Temples commander did that last week. We got dead last because of it.
  • chary
    So the soulforce/class limiter does work properly? Kitty's just wondering because first 2 commanders of Tideswell complained how that option was impossible to click due to UI issue. If it does work...then Tideswell's commanders are far worse than Kitty even imagined.

It's possible. It's just really annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARgH8yAkdc​​
  • killermystic
    killermystic Posts: 20 Arc User
    Congratz TW on winning xNW. Even though I'm from Et, I'm happy that a non-DA server finally won xNW, at least it proves it is possible. 2 weeks ago, Et almost won; if TW and TI would'nt focus on us so much in the beginning we could have made it. Congratulations again, and I hope it opens the eyes of the others servers, we can make at least a non-DA win, if we have cooperation.

BTW, can anyone tell me how was the dominance like on the field during this xNW, I am curious to know the strategy that worked well at least for this last week.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User

Congratz TW on winning xNW. Even though I'm from Et, I'm happy that a non-DA server finally won xNW, at least it proves it is possible. 2 weeks ago, Et almost won; if TW and TI would'nt focus on us so much in the beginning we could have made it. Congratulations again, and I hope it opens the eyes of the others servers, we can make at least a non-DA win, if we have cooperation.

BTW, can anyone tell me how was the dominance like on the field during this xNW, I am curious to know the strategy that worked well at least for this last week.

It seems to be 2 or 3 reasons Da didn't win.
    1) Da's commander seemed to throw away the win by restricting lands.
    2) Et and Tw were opposite and so Et hotheads couldnt do much to hinder Tw.
    3) Tw seemed to have more players online than usual, at least that was the impression I got.

If Da's commander wasn't actively sabotaging, I apologise for the comment above, but it would mean Da's performance was hindered by some other factor like excessive lag :/ .

in short, I expect Da to recover by next week and lead NW for all time (or until numbers of RRR9 that turn up for each nation get balanced)

p.s. I am so fed up with my g16 +10 psy hitting 500 damage and then getting hit for 30k in return.