Can't redeem code?

Options
sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Having Reedem Code Issue? => Read Here.
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• oldchevyman
    oldchevyman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Anyone having trouble today trying to redeem the email code given for ELYSIUM : TRAILER RELEASE for 50 event Gold..it takes the code and character but circles and circles for over 30 minutes been waiting for the code to accept..still nothing.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Moved this out since you necroed a thread that died over two years ago.

Are you doing this inside Arc, or on the redeem website?​​

​​
  • arthemisss
    arthemisss Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    I also have troubles with this code (it was sent in e-mails and was unique for each person). When you get the code and try to redeem it, Arc says "internal error" and suggests to write in support.
  • oldchevyman
    oldchevyman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

Moved this out since you necroed a thread that died over two years ago.

Are you doing this inside Arc, or on the redeem website?​​

I tried both inside Arc and tried redeem website..I can enter the code / select Server / character, then click the summit button, Then I get the Circle like it's trying to load, but nothing, it just keeps circling. Been trying of on and all day with no luck.
    And about the thread, it's been stated, do a search before you start a new thread, so thats what I did lol
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Having trouble with that code and I can't use the Jones/Omalley codes either. For the Jones/Omalley codes I get just one toons name with [Ti] at the end. For the Email code I get Error like oldchevyman.

AND he's right Mod it does say to do a search and post in threads that are already there, make up your damned minds which you want us to do, use existing threads or make new ones! If the tread is to old for us to use then why is it still there?! Remove it or changes your post on using exsisting threads.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Having trouble with that code and I can't use the Jones/Omalley codes either. For the Jones/Omalley codes I get just one toons name with [Ti] at the end. For the Email code I get Error like oldchevyman.

AND he's right Mod it does say to do a search and post in threads that are already there, make up your damned minds which you want us to do, use existing threads or make new ones! If the tread is to old for us to use then why is it still there?! Remove it or changes your post on using exsisting threads.
    You chose the wrong server, that's the cross-server TW/NW server.

We don't say to post in a thread that's two years old. samurai-48.gif You'd lose half your guides if they deleted threads that old. Hell, imagine what it would be like if every thread in necro range was removed. (30 days is the limit, though I tend to give a little leeway on that.)

We do say to do a search, mostly because you're wasting everyone's time if you don't. In this particular case, it's a new issue, so a new thread is appropriate. Personally, I mostly assumed that they necroed the thread because they've never posted before and the forum filters won't allow them to start a new thread. A two-year-old thread is a bit extreme though. Might have posted in the current code thread though, or something reasonably more recent.

For the OP's issue, I'd recommend clearing the cache, or trying a different browser. If that fails, then you'll need to submit a ticket.​​

​​
  • despair234
    despair234 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    trying to get the free event gold but it seems redemption isnt working, any1 else having problems?
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    yeah seems to be down for me as well, doubt it'll be back up until Monday.
  • firstblood#1267
    firstblood#1267 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yup, can't redeem code in Arc. keeps saying internal error. Also tried the redeem code site with no luck there either. Also tried different web browser's with no luck.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    I've sent the word out on the issue. In testing, it did eventually send the items. Took nearly an hour though.​​

​​
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    a word of advice - the reason why codes were gone for so long, was due to the nature of abusing lag and claiming multiple codes.
    it might have a ncie result for ppl, to actually spam click the redeem button in browser :)

just my thoughts *runs*
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    Am I the only one who didnt receive that email?
    NGTUy53.png

• sylenthunder
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    Nope, and they are still going out. I got another one today.​​

​​
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    foley3k said:

googlemail--> categories

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    mulier said:

foley3k said:

googlemail--> categories

Dont use my gmail account for PWI
    NGTUy53.png

• angelskye
    angelskye Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I tried mine on arc, it said verified, checked ingame mail, nothing was there.
    Contacted support about it. Going on day 3 fighting with them, But support isn't doing anything about it so far..
    They Are providing alot of false info on my account, about my characters. Which im thinking the code went to a different account. Plus They are acting like I'm lying about the gift redemption thing..

"My opinion at this point, While Still dealing with support." Don't waste your luck contacting support, about gettin your gift, If it didn't get sent to you.
  • squeekup
    squeekup Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    I've recently had this same problem. I wasn't able to get Promos Blessing anything that I had redeem a code. I have only one toon on the acct and thought by default the server was correctly selected. Seems I was sending all my redeems to (RagingTide PVE) and the system wasn't informing me that it was incorrect. I'm not understanding how I can redeem on a unselectable server but I was. Pay real close attn to what server is selected before confirming. It took be a few responses to realize what I was doing and why I wasn't getting my mail. My issue at this point is why is there an option to choose a server that I have no class on? Why was items sent to a server my toon wasn't on? Is this going to be fixed to avoid future headaches? But yes Submitted a ticket and still working on the lost mail.

P.S Sent a few blessings to see if I had the right server selected. Check to see what Server was default and adjust if needed