LOL G16 orbs LMAO

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
So the way it stands all orbs of refine are limited to 16 gear what happens when we patch and gear is lv 17 lol

is my lv 10 orb going to work on 17 stuff also will the bind to account refine orb get an upgrade to lv 17 what about the dream chaser pack orbs lv 8 gear from a lv 5 orb max?

Like every expansion shoot it out before you think about the effects lol just wondering will new expansion have new pets for veno's

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    Haha... you know... I had not thought of this, I'm sure the orbs would just be changed to either work on G17 or at least I'm hoping for, I've been stocking up on some 10* Orbs from charge/spend promos.​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • darkshadow
    darkshadow Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    lol if they dont upgrade orbs least u know that there wont be many +12 g17 things for awhile imo
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    25g per +10 orb isn't that much and the +11/+12 orbs will still work.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Don't want to burst a bubble, but aren't only orbs from spend rewards / event boutique bound to gear grade?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Don't want to burst a bubble, but aren't only orbs from spend rewards / event boutique bound to gear grade?

The +11 orbs at least aren't bound to gear grade. Or at least it doesn't say it on the orbs. Just says the gear has to be bound. I believe it's the same for the +12s, but I don't have any of those on hand.​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    It just wouldn't surprise me if none of it worked we had so many kinks and almost every expansion has been like a iPhone upgrade where you dread it wondering what evill thing it will do to you lol omg my music gone my ring tones dont work or my contacts cant access.Sometimes i feel like where ownd by apple lol or shall i say it uuuummmmmmm microsoft patch lol
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options