Scheduled server maintenance [3/8/16 11pm PST]

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey everyone,
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance is just a restart so there are no patch notes. we expect maintenance to last about 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The PWI Crew

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Little late eh Domino?

Any chance we can start getting these announcements by say 4-5 pm PST?
    How about also including a new sales list with each one?
    Or the maintenance questions former CMs have done?
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    @tuttle
    At least Domino was able to post it before maint, I'm happy with some notice no matter how close to maint as long as there is notice.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tuttle
    Touche, its better than some weeks, but it seems like this should be a fairly simple request
  • osamuria
    osamuria Posts: 11 Arc User
    can we get an update when we the winning factions will get their rewards from the recently passed tw season? have lots of people who are new asking about in faction.
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    If it was just a restart why did my client patch and we're on game version 924, last week was 922. There were some changes apparently.
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    phmn wrote: »
    If it was just a restart why did my client patch and we're on game version 924, last week was 922. There were some changes apparently.

Probably just some text description updates. Or boutique but that doesn't need a patch (i think)
    Still, would be nice if they actually list what changed, but if they don't get that from china than they can't tell us.
    @thenamesdomino could still actually state there is a small patch with some minor text updates rather than saying it's just a restart.

It's a shame, not so long ago it actually seemed like they started picking up the ball more, but they dropped is just as hard and fast again and we're back to no info / updates on anything again.
    I wonder how long domino will still last and when we will get our next CM to repeat the chain once more.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    I hope they removed those Piñatas bosses, because players abuse of this event with cheats!
  • tuttle
    LOL no one was cheating at the pinata bosses, you just sucked at them.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    phmn wrote: »

Probably just some text description updates. Or boutique but that doesn't need a patch (i think)
    Still, would be nice if they actually list what changed, but if they don't get that from china than they can't tell us.
    @thenamesdomino could still actually state there is a small patch with some minor text updates rather than saying it's just a restart.

It's a shame, not so long ago it actually seemed like they started picking up the ball more, but they dropped is just as hard and fast again and we're back to no info / updates on anything again.
    I wonder how long domino will still last and when we will get our next CM to repeat the chain once more.
    If they add/remove anything from the boutique, or change the order around, it does require that the boutique file gets updated.

Most likely, China didn't bother telling him about the updates.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino

Pretty much this. I held off posting until the last minute because I didnt have a definitive answer. Which as I now know was an incorrect one.

Apologies friends

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Pretty much this. I held off posting until the last minute because I didnt have a definitive answer. Which as I now know was an incorrect one.

Apologies friends

Hi Domino, It appears that the System Message for Pirate King's Spawn was removed. At least there wasnt any on Dawnglory. That makes it pretty much impossible finding him cause we dont know if he is even there. Would you mind checking that?

PS: Seems like that the problem only occours on Dawnglory.
  • thenamesdomino
    I relayed the message, we're looking into it