Super Cage fail

sarrafeline
sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
I rolled my Veno in 2008. In 2009 and 2010, I expanded to 10 pet slots via the cages from Boutique. Sunday, I purchased a Super Cage, thinking it would expand my pet bag to 20 slots, like it says in the description. I used it at the Inventory Agent, as it says on the tool tip. The item vanished, and... nothing happened. I still have 10 pet slots. The quest is there for another super cage.

So... Did I just waste $14? I'm kinda baffled at this, actually.

Comments

• thesemisolidowl
    thesemisolidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The extra slots from the 2nd super cage should be on Page 2, which is accessed from the tabs at the top of the pet bag window. If not I'd suggest sending in a ticket about it.
  • sarrafeline

The extra slots from the 2nd super cage should be on Page 2, which is accessed from the tabs at the top of the pet bag window. If not I'd suggest sending in a ticket about it.

There are no available slots on page 2, they're all dimmed out.

I sent a ticket. The reply told me to post here, and they summarily closed the ticket.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    pretty sure you need to use two super cages to expand it to 20, just like I have to use two super stones to expand my inventory to 80.

Known issue that has been covered in the quality corner. Not entirely sure if it's a bug, or intentional. Most likely the latter.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/771114/super-inventory-super-pet-cage​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sarrafeline
    If I had known that, I wouldn't have wasted money on a super cage. This is kind of stupid, considering I expanded my pet bag to 10 before super cages even existed. >_<
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat with inventory. Since I used a super inventory stone originally, now I have to use two.
    Eventually I'll be forced to, just from lack of available space.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The quest that expands to 20 pet slots using super cage requires that you have completed the quest that expands to 10 by also using super cage, and here is your problem because you used normal cages. It actually also says on the super cage that first time you use the it, it will expand to 10 no matter how many slots you already have, and first the 2nd one will expand to 20...
    I suppose you should have used more normal cages tiger-12.gif
    I would try my luck with tickets again if I were you...​​