Duskblade Discussions

2»

Comments

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    He was hit by my AOE Fully Charged Slash of the pride (Sage) - I won't be refining any of my gear or weapon until I get the proper rolls for them that I want - I want a 25 attack level weapon b:cool

hit by a frey train like this dusk .. no wonder get rekt remain in sz b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Medens - Harshlands
    Medens - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well there you go, you got hit by a move where he stands still and charges for 3 seconds. What about that *doesn't* sound like it will do a lot of damage?

Oh my! 3 whole seconds! My tempest has 4 sec cast time, costs 2 sparks and hits 1/3 of what this move does :P Bottom line: DBs are still ridiculously OP.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh my! 3 whole seconds! My tempest has 4 sec cast time, costs 2 sparks and hits 1/3 of what this move does :P Bottom line: DBs are still ridiculously OP.

New classes always are compared to old ones. That's just how PW works, it's a reroll or get rekt policy. lel..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, charge/cast time aren't even comparable on ranged and melee classes. You let yourself get hit by this, you deserve to lose.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, charge/cast time aren't even comparable on ranged and melee classes. You let yourself get hit by this, you deserve to lose.

I still didn't get a 24/25 attack level roll yet ... I'm on roll 25 with 22 attack levels. I refuse to give up b:cry warsongs hurt my eyes already !!!b:sad
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I settled with 21 on mystic, rerolling is a horrible process. b:laugh
  • Ramesha - Heavens Tear
    Ramesha - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I still didn't get a 24/25 attack level roll yet ... I'm on roll 25 with 22 attack levels. I refuse to give up b:cry warsongs hurt my eyes already !!!b:sad

like this?

http://i57.tinypic.com/10565qq.png
  • Kid_lcarusX - Harshlands
    Kid_lcarusX - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • dumaborisov05
    dumaborisov05 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Who is stronger in PvP 1 on 1 between : Sb vs Db ?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Brace yourselfs. The SB and DB users are on their way to argue which one is better in PVP 1 vs 1.
    giphy.gif

• Ramesha - Heavens Tear
    Ramesha - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015

from my experience on my dusk they are both pretty much counters to each other its really whoever gets a hold of the other one first but once reaper form is gone storm is pretty vulnerable to dusk.
  • dimaborisov05
    dimaborisov05 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Db vs all in PvP 1v1 ?
  • shenlongshang
    shenlongshang Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    My theory is to forego the Reaper with DBs as in it's useless...everything said about DBs I have no way of disproving or proving. I been in a couple PVPs but they're Trolls whom had the Eye of Observation so they knew they're at least 20 levels up.However I'm Level 75 and found I need to focus more on my HP. I have a theory on how to conserve mana is by boasting the dry(Normal)attack by focusing on strength.
    I think you get extra Chi if you have Zero Level Reaper...Think Sith or Jedi and Reapers are more akin to Siths so SBs and DBs are Jedi!!!However this is the only Class I gotten pass level 60 with and the other which is Cleric is at least past level 40...So try DBs with Reaper Level Zero?
  • panzeus
    panzeus Posts: 1 Arc User
    I started with build 3dex 1 vit 1 str and i think it would be enough to keep me going as Im mainly going to focus pve. Im recording the gameplay to compare it to other classes ;)
  • hotaru#2416
    hotaru#2416 Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, i'm an Indonesian Perfect World player. I've been wondering about the effect of Dusk Blade Lunar Grace skill (anti-stun skill) that has been improved to Primal skill using 60 Primordial Bloods. I'd be happy if anyone of you could share the info. Thanks before.