Pet idea

Hello All,
I just thought it would be awesome for everyone if the pets we have currently had a function. This could be Picking up coins or drops, randomly buffing (Would be nice on a sb since every map we change we must rebuff), or maybe something new such as a protect feature in pvp? (only good for one attack?) Or maybe even a learned skill that you have to work for such as a mobile buff (such as bp, or hp buff) Should only get to pick 1 skill to equip that can be used on another class (Such as bm making their own Bp Buff)
What happens when you evolve the pet? Maybe another Buff! :love:

Just a suggestion but it would be nice since there is no guard in place to protect from how high gold prices go, (and no real way to make money anymore unless you are a merchant which some people hate to do and especially since dq is worth nothing and neither is anything else.) This game is dying, give us some hope with random drops please. We do all these dailies and dungeons with no real reward, how awesome would it be (even if its a super small packs chance of 0.00000000001 that we may get something cool from killing a boss or a mob. (or coin if it's a squad depending on the mode picked when the squad was formed.) Also if you are going to do that then make a protection that will allow players to still get their money if the squad leader is a bad person ;P (people can't be kicked from squad as long as they have done damage to the boss so that not just one person can pick up this awesome reward!)

:wink: I know, tons of dreams for pwi in this post :smiley:
Get on it pwi while you still have fans, here is your chance!

P.s. While you're at it, Increase the bag limit for money (and Ah Limit). You want us to Spend tons of money on your charge rewards (which we do) but we can't even use it without switching millions of coin around :expressionless:

Comments

• kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Before I started playing PWI I was so used to having skills on pets and mounts in MU online.
    The pet had a slot position instead of cage and the companion pets were able to give exp buff just by wearing them and they always pick the coins.
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    I agree. I would really love it if my pet did something other than follow me around and sniff my butt.​​