Salvation

eaglestorm
eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
Hi guys, I have a mystic who is level 96, demonised, so culti is up to date. Problem is I never got the quest for her Salvation. Beckenfast has no quest for me, and I did not get a pop up for her either. Any Ideas or helpful comments to enable me to get the Salvation please?

Comments

• eaglestorm
    Oh I should probably add to this, I used the level stone when it was available to jump her as I already have sage mystic and just wanted to try a demon one. Not sure if that is relevant or not, I think she was in the 30's when I used the stone.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Do your cultivation quests (or well, suppose it's not a cultivation quest but still, do it), specifically, this one, because that leads up to getting the book to learn it (it's level 33+ quest)

If you can't take that quest yet, then look at the required quest, and keep looking at it until you get to a quest you can actually take, then go up from there.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• eaglestorm
    edited February 2016
    Cultivation is up to date she is demon and as I have said Blackenfest does not have a quest for me and the only blue quests I have are daily quests.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I wouldnt trust the color on the database anymore after they been starting to change it sometimes ingame. The quest should be auto accepted I think. Its hard to tell which point you're at right now, but start with looking at your quests you already have in your questlog. Also try re-enter Celestial Vale / leave to see if it helps with the pop up.​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I am surprised this wasnt moved were it belongs.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I am surprised this wasnt moved were it belongs.
    Indecision mostly. Then I kinda forgot it was here.
    I mean, it's kinda a Mystic question, kinda a culti/general help question, and when I first saw it I just kinda went "huh?".

Then stuff happened and I forgot.

My bet is that OP is out of the level range for the quest. Have to look that up.
    Found it....
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/23031

Says level 33+ Most likely the issue is that the OP is missing the required quests that are necessary for that quest chain to appear.
    (Although, that should be an auto-pickup/success)

Moving to the Mystic forum since it's pretty much all Mystic.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • eaglestorm
    my apologies for incorrect post placement, I do not really post often. However that said mystic was around level 36 when I used the stone and I never got the quest before hand, hence the ooopps how do I fix this question
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    It's hard to tell what exactly you're missing and what part you're at, but do following:
    - Make sure you have space in your questlog.
    - Enter Celestial Vale (the start area) and leave again in case of pop up
    - Double check inventory, bank, account stash (if you have) and cupboard (if you have) to see if you missed the book
    - Press R and click on learned skills and take a screenshot. I'm curious if there are other skills you are missing that might be required.
    - Check your whole questlog, both accepted quests and available quests. You can also take a screenshot here if up you aren't sure what you need to look for.
  • eaglestorm
    Tried entering Celestial Vale....
    No book in inventory/bank/baccount stash or cupboard
    No prerequesite skills missing
    The quest for the book should be a blue quest, and no blue quest....lowest quest in side quests, for village of dreaming cloud which is higher than the salvation quest.
  • cookiecrumbs#8484
    cookiecrumbs#8484 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Ty for posting your problem. I am finding it educational. I've been looking for the first salvation book for my mystic which is now Lv73. I am new to PWI but the friend that brought me here has helped me keep my culti up to date. I have also kept my mains up to date, or so I thought. I see now that the book is obtained via a quest so no more looking in cat shops. Tomorrow I'll find Celestial Vale and see if I get a pop up. :)
  • cookiecrumbs#8484
    cookiecrumbs#8484 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I have Salvation now. It was a white quest from Beckenas the First Mage. I also got the quest for Cragglord from him. I had abandoned white quest after having done a few and then wasn't able to turn them in because my lvl was too high. :/
  • eaglestorm
    I went to Beckens....no quest for me. I guess no Salvation for me
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    There may be a workaround if you've only reawakened once (or not at all). If you reawaken, your level goes back to 0 in exchange for stat points. So the obvious solution here is, level up to around 33, and every level keep checking the Beckenas npc for the quest.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• eaglestorm
    I did that, still no quest :(
  • shopcheese
    One year later still no pics...
  • eaglestorm
    shopcheese wrote: »
    One year later still no pics...
    Yes a year later and still no quest. I know WHERE it should be it just is not, so perhaps a more helpful response that ^ would be more appropriate as screenshot is not required, I KNOW what I am looking for
  • shopcheese
    edited February 2017
    I was helping someone yesterday with a quest bug, I kept asking "you sure you dont have server?" they said no theres no server error, hell they were 100% sure, yet in the end it turned out it was just server error.
    You say you KNOW what you are looking for, but I just seen it over and over people still turn out to be wrong in the end. Its sometimes extremely hard to help someone where you cannot see the screen, thats why I would have liked to see it with my own eyes to see if I can spot the error.
    Also, its not like I havent suggested things you could do to find it.

So if you forexample say "its not in questlog" I dont just say "ok, then its not that" because people overtime have proven me that it still can be there regardless of what someone say. Not saying that it absolutely is in questlog for you, but I wont just blindly throw an option away when I havent seen it myself.
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • eaglestorm
    edited February 2017
    Thank you for that explination now I know you were not being arsey :P I have since realised I am a complete div and totally missed the damn quest as it is under a subheading of hope reborn (which i figured out after carefully going through the link sylven thunder gave me) My apologies for all the trouble. Yes you can all roll your eyes at me now :s
    Post edited by eaglestorm on