Nation Wars: The Information

167891012»

Comments

• darkbash18
    darkbash18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    shade13 said:

c44102 wrote: »

Can the times be adjusted back to how they was please.

No please, this time is perfect, don't adjust anything, ty.

When does everyone who complain about timing realise that he is not the only one playing the game? pig-7.gif
    ​​

well you're not the only one that is playing this game too... 3 servers gets morning NW's and having a hard time adjusting to that time cause we all had our real life outside the game... and 1 server gets the good time to have fun on weekends night.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User

shade13 said:

When does everyone who complain about timing realise that he is not the only one playing the game? pig-7.gif
    ​​
    well you're not the only one that is playing this game too... 3 servers gets morning NW's and having a hard time adjusting to that time cause we all had our real life outside the game... and 1 server gets the good time to have fun on weekends night.

or 3 servers have daytime nw and can go out to party then at night, instead of 1 server having to get up at 3-5am to nw..
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    edited January 2016
    shade13 wrote: »

Yer lets revert the time back to the normal time! O and play roulette with if our toons will get back to the server they where on or be lost the the digital graveyard. I will skip that NW if you don't mind.

So no NW time will not be put back to what It was without the server configs being changed.​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    darkbash18 wrote: »
    well you're not the only one that is playing this game too...
    Yup, that's why I don't complain at time. Yeah, if I was asked what time to set and was listened to, I would suggest good one for me. But we all know it's 1) selfish 2) pointless.
    Yer lets revert the time back to the normal time! O and play roulette with if our toons will get back to the server they where on or be lost the the digital graveyard. I will skip that NW if you don't mind.

Pretty sure, what is lost is restorable. Maybe it's just too slow and inconvenient to restore each char manually, tho I can hardly imagine why it is such a complicated process to copy a toon from one server to another even considering time difference pig-32.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • mosz
    shade13 said:

tho I can hardly imagine why it is such a complicated process to copy a toon from one server to another even considering time difference pig-32.gif​​

sylen has explained this better before, consider spitting your account/toon into all the elements: the toon, the friendlist, the mailbox/bank, marriage, faction, everything has a unique ID(all gear), every server has its own set of databases, everyone of those things would get duplicated or cross matched when switching servers...or just lost

think of it as a set of excel worksheets, and from each filed you have pointers to the other excel sheet to other fields.... i think you can imagine how quickly that could get messy
  • zombienationz
    zombienationz Posts: 48 Arc User
    I wouldn't really care what they did with NW if there was an alternative way to get tokens, even if it was something **** like another daily. As for the time of NW I think we should have our servers normal NW and then this mixed NW Least that way a lot less people will be talking about favoritism etc etc
  • rulerofall
    rulerofall Posts: 3 Arc User
    When is pwi going to fix nw? New Nw times benifts euro server only.Why not just bring back nromal Nw .Then everyone will be happy again.Problems solved.
  • mosz

When is pwi going to fix nw? New Nw times benifts euro server only.Why not just bring back nromal Nw .Then everyone will be happy again.Problems solved.

1. fix? its not partcicularly broken
    2. false, explain why a nw during normal daytime hours is worse than an evening nw on the weekends, there are a multitude reasons why its better for non euro, and the alternative( as was previously) was 4-5am nw for euro....lol
    3. because people wanted cross server events...because wanmei wants the different franchises more unified, cause wanmei says so,
    4. everyone will be happy? really, wow ok, so if i find one person that wont be happy with that youll apologize for lying and will stfu?
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Well me suggest just introduce formula (all server credits /amount of entry). Actually not funny with ~ not bad credits (26,4 k) and ALL (exclude one - 6 vs 40) victorious battles against DA 9 vs 26, 7 vs 13, 38 vs 39, 20 vs 20, 40 vs 40 received 1/2 tokens of DA player with 24k credits.
    And all because Tideswell has less then 1/2 DA players.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    mosz said:

fix? its not partcicularly broken

Yes. 2 servers from 4 are almost inactive. "Just as it should be".
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    we need a blacklist or the option to disable nation chat. also some people should change their attitude and choice of language during NW.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    aphrodita wrote: »
    we need a blacklist

This 100%. I had some person spamming me with the same thing over and over again for the first hour or so of the NW. Really annoying when you're commander.​​
  • acblack
    acblack Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    FIX THE ****ING TIMES AND or LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS THAT CAN ATTEND TO 400 MAX -FFS

IMBALANCE AND UNFAIR TIMES MAKE IT NOT WORTH THE EFFORT AND NW HAS BECOME A BIG PART OF THIS GAME THEREFORE IT SHOULD BENEFIT ALL NOT JUST 1 OR 2 SERVERS - YOU ARE KILLING THIS GAME !!!!! FIX IT !!!!!

Anyone who disagrees or cant see the validity is either benefiting from imbalance or doesnt ****ing care.

eitherway they need stfu and devs/gms need to fix this imbalance and do it NOW !!!!!
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    acblack said:

FIX THE ****ING TIMES AND or LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS THAT CAN ATTEND TO 400 MAX -FFS

IMBALANCE AND UNFAIR TIMES MAKE IT NOT WORTH THE EFFORT AND NW HAS BECOME A BIG PART OF THIS GAME THEREFORE IT SHOULD BENEFIT ALL NOT JUST 1 OR 2 SERVERS - YOU ARE KILLING THIS GAME !!!!! FIX IT !!!!!

Anyone who disagrees or cant see the validity is either benefiting from imbalance or doesnt ****ing care.

eitherway they need stfu and devs/gms need to fix this imbalance and do it NOW !!!!!

So you want them to limit the amount of players and yet u claim it should be available for ALL? - randomize is the only option to balance it in the most fair way.
  • acblack
    spatz1993 said:

acblack said:

So you want them to limit the amount of players and yet u claim it should be available for ALL? - randomize is the only option to balance it in the most fair way.
    The same way that only XX number of players allowed in a battle means that a "cap" could and SHOULD be implemented but at this point in time "randomizing" or "reset to old way" or "change times and limit cap" - any or all are better than current stupidity and charm **** when 1 or 2 servers ALWAYS dominate the map in NW - its unbalanced and unfair and will cause more problems especially when playing a game "with rules and limits" and it needs to stop!!!!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    I would say put a cap of 400 per nation and have it set up where only one account per ip address are allowed to enter.
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    Every NW gets 80 percent of the map 80 percent of tokens always one server. So whats the point ? Price of cannys and raptures is 4x higher since then :(
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Sunday this week was my last NW unless i have gear stuff to farm its not worth it to casually enjoy myself there anymore like it used to be. Thanks PW for ruining another good event and handing the NW market to one server then laughing at us as we wriggle in agony on your forums!!!
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    It's a lot ways to fix it, actually. All that we just need now is clear message "CMs know current problem and try to solve it". We need feedback .. LOL.

Ok, time for one server, well... but... at least fix amount of tokens for each place (1st, 2nd. 3rd. 4th).

As example.
    1st - 20,
    2nd - 15,
    3rd - 10,
    4th - 5.

And all players from one nation (server) will get their tokens based on their server maxumim rank.

If DA joins with 700 ppl and takes 1st place. Well - sum of all 700 players' tokens will 20.
    If TW joins with 300 ppl and takes 1st place. Very well - sum all 300 players' tokens will 20 too. And it will base on characters merit (!). Not as now = "uncountable hordes of DA (8-10 ppl vs 1-2 player from other server)"

• acblack
    edited January 2016
    lets just drop the NW bs all together - imbalance at its best - players with max and players with less

its not a perfect world and never will be thanks to stupid human greed and lust for power.

Like any of this even matters in the big picture.
    Post edited by acblack on
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Literally the easiest way to fix the imbalance without **** anyone over is to just randomize the nations again. idk why you guys are proposing anything else.​​
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    I agree, just randomize the players. If pwi want us to get to know the other server, there no better way then randomize. I am looking if if u guys suggestion and it crack me, wth are u smoking. This game can't be mirror to pwc, for that fact that we all live in different time zone unlike China, all same time zone. We obviously can't reverse back to the way it use to be, but at least randomize players so that everyone got an equal chance at rewards. Right now TI and TW are always competing for 3rd spot. ET will never go full force against DA bc they know they might lose that 2nd spot. And tell me about people afk and map hopper, bc every server got those. Randomize is only fair for all players in all the servers
  • saphira4545
    saphira4545 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Maybe he should put the nation's wars as before
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Etherblade server has same amount of people for NW like DA. Well, others, stop QQing and bring your lazy people. And you can't understand DA server has huge amount of alts because it is easy to farm tokens.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Why is this thread still open?
    There are always the same things coming up and its no point in discuss this any futher.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    razzzza wrote: »
    Why is this thread still open?
    There are always the same things coming up and its no point in discuss this any futher.

It's a merry-go-round for NW. I keep thinking I'll eventually drop it into the NW forum, but then never really do.
    Maybe it's time.

Oh, and it's still open because, well, there hasn't been a real reason to close it. Plus I was leaving it for Domino, and the admins, in case they had something to add.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    The only thing to add is it has to be done soon. Servers are bleeding players now.
  • darkwolf590
    darkwolf590 Posts: 7 Arc User
    why the hell did you guys take away two days of NW? i dont care about TW . give us back our two days of NW. im sick of you guys taking and not giving us stuff. the one day of NW the U.S. sever gets 2nd place you take away. you guys keep running this game to the freaking ground, you'll have no one playing any more. remember you have alot of games. so if one goes down the other ones will follow. i love PWI i dont want to see it go down. but its going to happen!! people are aready talking about "black desert" plz stop dragging PWI in freaking mud the way you guys have been doing.
  • babynoodle
    babynoodle Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same rage as darkwolf590.... bring back the two days of NW and I don't care about TW too! I stopped charging and now contemplating the quit, just have not found another game similar to this yet.