Dragon's Conquest unavailable 2/6

2»

Comments

• iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    GREAT REWARDS.... YEP RIGHT... IF YOU DO THE EVENT 5 YEARS EVERY WEEK YOU GET SOMTHING LIKE 1 MOG AND 1 GST... MY FACTION WILL PASS ON THE HONOR TO WASTE OUR TIME TY.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Well, since others have posted as well, here is my video from the Dragon Conquest:

https://youtu.be/HrIVZUL1jJM

I was just running around when we got disconnected. Skills and everything else worked fine. Other players could attack us and we could attack them back. My team didn't notice any problems except that we disconnected.

​​
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    I ran into a barb who was unable to attk me it seemed when i tried to attk him back however the disconnect was beginning not sure if i was just disconecting or if i was actually unable to attk him.....I was Blue named.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    mtdew1 said:

i am a wizzy was about halfway down right side of the map and tried to use force of will stone rain and frozen flame was unable to cast upon a cleric or a barb the 2 i targeted but was hit by the cleric

I ran into a barb who was unable to attk me it seemed when i tried to attk him back however the disconnect was beginning not sure if i was just disconecting or if i was actually unable to attk him.....I was Blue named.

as it mentioned to other posts you must be in PK mode so you can attack other people.
    blue names cant attack( and i dont know if you can attack them too)
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Seems broken, tbh. Should work like normal TW and NW.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, there should be no reason to require PK mode when you can do TW and NW in blue name just fine. Well, it probably has to do with PWCN having only PvP servers and us PvE servers...​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I heard a lot of conflicting info about players being able to attack. It might have been that the server was already in the process of crashing when it seemed like players were unable to do skills.​​
  • mtdew1
    mtdew1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    every one keeps saying u need to be in pk mode let me explain there was atleast 2 archers in our faction that do not pk the only pvp they do is tws and nw so therefore was blue name when entering they had no problem being able to attack so being in pk mode or being blue name had nothing to do with this
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    asterelle said:

I heard a lot of conflicting info about players being able to attack. It might have been that the server was already in the process of crashing when it seemed like players were unable to do skills.​​

That my friend is the classic "server error" which only few people like me apparently seem to get. Firstly you (or at least I) only get it when first logging onto the server in certain higher populated areas. During the server error you are "logged in" but "can't do anything" you can move, but your not actually moving... weird stuff like that and hard to break out of. What I normally do to break out is a combination of spamming skills and changing the resolution and stuff of that sort.

That would make sense if a huge amount of people spawn in 1 area at once, but normally you'd need 100s or 1000s like in west arch. This sounds like a server error, but could be slightly different.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    beast21g said:

asterelle said:

So even though Dragon's Conquest is "Unavailable" today 18 factions have been assigned as "winners", received a reward in their mail, and are now a land ahead of everyone else.

KnSC2WY.png

The thing is there is a reward for the overall winner of the season as well as rewards for owning multiple lands putting everyone else at an unfair disadvantage going forward. How do you plan on resolving this? I think a cross-server map reset is needed before attempting this event again.

EDIT: Also the rankings are set to sort Dawnglory in front of all other servers in the event of a tie, as if they didn't have enough of an advantage competing against 11am servers.

1fi7duM.png

​​

My guild controled all towers inside map and we had killed some players. The score was 2000 vs 1980 around

As the sort of the table i cant say much it is how the database sorts the results to the output

I dont mind if the map resets but it isnt my call. But the system for some reason has winner maybe someone can explain the point system later on forums
    Wait what we got rewards? o.o

• linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    i heard that you all wanted to know classes and skills of those that couldnt attack and i am a sin and i used aginst a blademaster player: shadowteleport (it teleported me but no stun went on them and they had no anti stun buff on), Cursed Jail, Elimination, and Life Hunter in that order it looked as if i was going to do the skill but nothing happened and then i died from them.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User

In order to have more time to investigate the issue, we would like to disable this cross server PVP on Feb 13.

Again, I am sorry this cross server field did not work out at its first time. Our team will do their best to fix it and make it better. The points ranking is a preparation for our very first cross server faction tournament. After everyone is familiar with DC, we will have it reset and let's start it for real. Yes, I said: Tournament. This is a big plan I am working on. More information will be updated.

Should we expect to have another go at the event tomorrow 2/20? Or is it still being worked on?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    klys wrote: »
    Should we expect to have another go at the event tomorrow 2/20? Or is it still being worked on?
    It is still being worked on. You were unable to bid on the lands for it, so no one would be able to participate even if they somehow turned it on.

Do not count on NW being held today either.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    I guess it was a "No Lucky" Saturday for us. I am sorry it took me so long to respond. No excuse( power outage in my area, and traffic....). Please take my sincere apologize! :cry::cry:

Faction refund: yes, all factions had a success war declaration will get their 10 mil refund to their faction leader.
    Character compensation: all players joined in the event will get 20 event gold and 3 Profundity Scroll I Ticket per character.
    Please allow us 2-3 business days to process all logs and we will send out the compensation through game mail.

In order to have more time to investigate the issue, we would like to disable this cross server PVP on Feb 13.

Again, I am sorry this cross server field did not work out at its first time. Our team will do their best to fix it and make it better. The points ranking is a preparation for our very first cross server faction tournament. After everyone is familiar with DC, we will have it reset and let's start it for real. Yes, I said: Tournament. This is a big plan I am working on. More information will be updated.

Meanwhile, if you can post the skills you were casting, mobs your were attacking, items you were using at the point of disconnection(or a minute ago before the disconnection), that would be great help for us to identify the issue. Thank you for your support!Stay tuned. :naughty::naughty:

And thanks to trailturtle! Lots of help when I was caught up in the traffic jam.

@mintsummer The map was not reset.
    Honestly this leaves many of the guilds at an unfair advantage to start over with already owning land.

I don't see the logic in get everyone familiar with the event and restart... because we know how PWI works.. and it won't get reset... I mean we are still waiting for the regular TW map to be reset.

Read the replies in this topic.. we wanted it to be reset.​​
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind