Do you think we will get money back?

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
So in my opnion Pwi fail to deliver on goods and services and with this update i still see no Nosta in celistial Vale has not respawn to recive items.

So if this is actualy paid for merchandise not a charge reward or spend promo but an actual product shouldnt i get my money back on to my card and not pwi credit i dont want 50$ worth of stuff i dont want or need what i wanted obviosely faild.

im just asking cause wondering if any have had this exact issue with pwi where something you purchased faild did you get a full refund onto your card or did they give you zen ?

Also when it came to there pack items that ice crystal for lucky coin npc was missing it wasnt hard for them to bring it back yet no go on Nosta?

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    1 Should you get your money back?
    Maybe.

2 Will you get your money back?
    NO.
    giphy.gif

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Read the ToS. you won't get your money back
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User

The actual law trumps ToS. You cannot sell items which do not perform as described and until the servers actually shut down, they have to conform to the law. So a GM needs to spawn this guy his gear or refund his money.

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    shimarra said:

The actual law trumps ToS. You cannot sell items which do not perform as described and until the servers actually shut down, they have to conform to the law. So a GM needs to spawn this guy his gear or refund his money.

the ToS states in you don't own anything not even the characters. legal wording yada yada stuff that makes it so they never have to refund any money you spent on their things.
    I've even heard in some cases years ago of accounts getting banned because they demanded a refund
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    you dont actually pay money for the items, you pay money for the zen which is the currency you use to buy the items. you are entitled to the zen/gold back that used to purchase the items but not the money you used to purchase the zen/gold... which works according to advertisement.

i love when people pull the whole "law trumps ToS" thing but dont actually know law. you think this company doesnt have a slew of lawyers retained who crafted this entire cash system to prevent these sorts of instances from effecting their bottom line? silly people.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2016

you dont actually pay money for the items, you pay money for the zen which is the currency you use to buy the items. you are entitled to the zen/gold back that used to purchase the items but not the money you used to purchase the zen/gold... which works according to advertisement.

i love when people pull the whole "law trumps ToS" thing but dont actually know law. you think this company doesnt have a slew of lawyers retained who crafted this entire cash system to prevent these sorts of instances from effecting their bottom line? silly people.

u obviously didnt play neverwinter then.

right after launch , the ingame currency market was ****, due to some duping issues and negative bidding in auction .... long story short ... ppl got refunded their founders (or whatever name) packs.

the point is the following : u can either chargeback with your bank, or paypal, or contact pwi support directly and let em know....
    chances are, ure getting ur money back AND you account is gonna be shut down from pwi side.

• bhaven
    bhaven Posts: 45 Arc User
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Dude... what is wrong with you, ofc you wont get your money back.

NO mmorpg will do this and the max they can offer you is giving you credit in their store if they are genourous.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Hey credit and keeping the items we have isn't a bad deal for them with the so few people that bought the items lol
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Lol this story would truly apply if it was some insane amount except 30- 50 a month on a hobby that i like on my free time is way different then the above but there are people like that