Dawnglory TW QQ Thread

sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Should the TW map be reset now?.
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    chary said:

DG's current map:

BY4Cpxj.jpg

Crisis's #1 isn't really contested atm. Can be with some time though.

Mayhem and Infamous went to 3 hours in tw last weekend which I suppose is why Infa's getting blocked from them via fake bids. Mayhem fields a full 80. Infa about 60.

Hey,
    Mayhem hadnt full, had 75 at start and about 65-68 at end, and im sure Infa had more than 60( you can always lie to make excuses why you lost GG.) . Why infa getting blocked???? You can win TW vs Crisis and can bid Mayhem next week.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    kartter wrote: »
    Hey,
    Mayhem hadnt full, had 75 at start and about 65-68 at end, and im sure Infa had more than 60( you can always lie to make excuses why you lost GG.) . Why infa getting blocked???? You can win TW vs Crisis and can bid Mayhem next week.

One of your clerics (Birds) literally told us he couldn't get his alt db into the war for buffs because it was full. You had 80. As for us, we did not even have 70 online and I know a few of those were afk.​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    chary said:

Hey,

One of your clerics (Birds) literally told us he couldn't get his alt db into the war for buffs because it was full. You had 80. As for us, we did not even have 70 online and I know a few of those were afk.​​
    Birds not even have db alt, and im 100% sure. You maybe missundertood something, everyone could enter, idk who told u was full O.O
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    chary said:

Hey,

Cool story bro, but with the correction - Birds doesn't have a DB and that if he did, it isn't in Mayhem.
    You may have a better shot at winning if your cata barbs don't "tab out" while pulling a cata in the TW lol (Go to 1:27 in the video)

https://youtu.be/gUzclgxyccA?t=84
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • cajabra
    cajabra Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    "One of your clerics (Birds) literally told us he couldn't get his alt db into the war for buffs because it was full. You had 80. As for us, we did not even have 70 online and I know a few of those were afk.​​"

There is only one duskblade in Mayhem and it's not Birds. I don't get why people find it necessary to lie about stupid **** all the time.

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    I don't care about your server politics and what's happening there. The point of the topic is if the map should be reset - like PWI has promised.

Take that garbage to your server forums.​​
    Here we go again....
  • herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    chary said:

Hey,

And none of this would've happened if you won against Mayhem. Remember you were making fun of Dark because they lost with a Neuma Portal Set Archer?( which was understandable) Now look at Infamous lol.
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2016

chary said:

And none of this would've happened if you won against Mayhem. Remember you were making fun of Dark because they lost with a Neuma Portal Set Archer?( which was understandable) Now look at Infamous lol.

Hypocrites rule the world !!! :lol:
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    When did you start playing again Seek?

Post edited by thenamesdomino on