war front pack

just got one of the war front packs that boosts you too 100 and went to get the gear that comes with pack, but the npc was not in cele vale.
Has he been moved since pack first came out?

Answers

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    the item boosts to lvl95
    gears are based from your culti and you get them from mailbox as a quest

these are the few things i remember, for further details you should wait a bit longer
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    beast21g said:

the item boosts to lvl95
    gears are based from your culti and you get them from mailbox as a quest

these are the few things i remember, for further details you should wait a bit longer

Wrong item, this one is for 100 rb1 and gives full tt99.

Frankly I'm not a big fan of the item and I think it's only worse at half it's original price as it's less dedicated to hyper lazy alts now.

For anybody who doesn't know it's actually very nearly instant (2 days, it would be one but they have to do culti) 100 rb2 due to the way quest exp on a rb works and it leaving every quest undone.
  • skillznstuff
    skillznstuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    null
    I have the same issue, can't find this npc.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Minty please get back us on this ticket about the Bloody Battle Gear and Weapon. Thanks
  • bhaven
    bhaven Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2016
  • jessamiealano#5764
    jessamiealano#5764 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same as my problem cant find the npx
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    The npc is missing and this wont be fixed till devs get back from their vacation on China, which is not gonna be this week.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    It would be nice to get an Answer from Gms on this situation or if a forum Mod could bring this post to there attention even.
  • thedoc1212
    Hey I sent a ticket in and they are aware of the problem and it should be fixed in the next patch.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    blue20 wrote: »
    It would be nice to get an Answer from Gms on this situation or if a forum Mod could bring this post to there attention even.
    They aren't awake yet.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I opened a ticket. Inside it, PWI guys suggested I try the Promotions Agent and come back to them with screenshots :).

Is it technically that hard to spawn the npc and make sure its functionality is working?

Since this was a cash transaction for a item that does not do what it says it does, I would have expected the resolution to be swift.
    Post edited by magiceffect on
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • sylenthunder
    Out of curiosity, what is the name of the NPC to get the gear? Maybe post the screenshot of the item tooltip.​​

​​
  • magiceffect
    edited February 2016
    Pack Item: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33815
    The particular item that has problems is the last on that list: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/48030
    NPC: Treasure Merchant Nosta

Press Activate Task and you will see one item for weapon and 6 other items for armor.
    If that works you end up having full TT99, which saves quite a few coin, maybe somewhere around the equivalent of 20 Gold.

LATER EDIT: Expected location of the npc is in Celestial Vale at 320,522 (Heroes Terrace, next to teleporter NPC), as shown in this link that PWI posted when introducing the pack:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9669123-new-boutique-items-and-spend-rewards
  • sylenthunder
    They likely won't be in the office for another hour or so, but I sent a message out so we can get the NPC manually spawned.​​

​​
  • magiceffect
    Thanks bud!

In the meanwhile I also bought a lunar g16 wep, and of course the new character is using my main's former g16 set.

But still, having been able to play with the tt99 wep would have come in handy for a lvl 100 char which needs to do his culti :) .
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Would be nice to get this sorted. The effects of this pack though, and people complained about FC hyper babies, now you can have a toon lvl 100 rb2 without ever having to squad play or learn skills.

They are trying to make it easier for new players catching up to endgame but idk what new players would cough up $50 to get it. More likely existing players rerolling/making alts.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    ohhh that is so messed up what i dont get is why they left it in there cash shop i been seeing complaints everywhere unfortunately i bought it before i read any of this but the earliest posting was the 10th they could had removed it from the shop?
  • deamonhunt59
    deamonhunt59 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I hope they will have this fixed soon, kinda sucks that we havent been given any answer on if the npc is coming back or if the gear and wepon tokens are just usless now. :(
  • laiwaisan
    edited February 2016
    yeah i ticket it but im sure i will get same response i did about the S chest of 3 incidents where i was suppose to get s chests where i took screen shots of the web page and basically told them they bait and switch it at last minute even with the picture of there web page and copy i made they told me i was SOL but in really nice words lol however in this case there SOL because money changed hands and they fail to deliver on an actual product technically in this rare case you could ask for a refund of actual money not lame credit from there in-game shop i would imagine they have to follow money back returns just like every other business at least you would think.

Honestly if this had been any other company that screwed up id give them time to fix the issue how ever sense they have clearly taken advantage of me in the past with bait and switch incentives pwi gets no love from me here sorry id recommenced the same to others and im saying this in my opinion as a customer who has spent money here.

Also wanted to note this is not a charge reward or an incentive this is an actual product that falls under goods and services that fails to be delivered upon financial exchange for product =)
  • sylenthunder
    I did speak with Domino a few days ago about manually spawning the NPC. I'll poke him about it missing again after maintenance. Depending on the NPC though, we may have to wait until China gets back in the office before this will get resolved.​​

​​
  • sylenthunder
    Ok, spoke with Domino again. Tonight they're going to get the dev's to try bringing the NPC's back.​​

​​
  • laiwaisan
    They should just add it to pwi promotions agent it would be easier also why is there a limited flyer in such a pack that has amazing stuff.

Should be a permanent flyer i mean what are you really loosing there?
  • sylenthunder
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    They should just add it to pwi promotions agent it would be easier also why is there a limited flyer in such a pack that has amazing stuff.

Should be a permanent flyer i mean what are you really loosing there?
    Each NPC has a max of what they can offer for items and quests. Having a separate NPC was probably done by design.

Nah, the flyer is temporary to get you used to the flyers. It runs out and you lose it, so what do you do? You go to the boutique and by a new flyer.
    It's a marketing tactic Wanmei has used for years.​​

​​
  • laiwaisan
    yeah i guess makes sense i duno about the npc thing.

Hey how about something like our new skill books function for redeeming stuff inside game like the bloody battle pack same principle as learning new skills if you have skill book in your inventory?

in this case if you have a redeemable item like tickets for gear etc poof its now in your inventory ?

it be cleaner and they can easily update it and wont have to deal with npc's just saying
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

yeah i guess makes sense i duno about the npc thing.

Hey how about something like our new skill books function for redeeming stuff inside game like the bloody battle pack same principle as learning new skills if you have skill book in your inventory?

in this case if you have a redeemable item like tickets for gear etc poof its now in your inventory ?

it be cleaner and they can easily update it and wont have to deal with npc's just saying

I could be wrong but I suspect they'd basically have to make a whole new system for that. Doable sure and it would be nice. In practice I'd personally prefer the very limited dev time be spent elsewhere.

With regards to the flyer I think it would have made sense to be perm when the pack was 100g. At 50g however it's already frankly very good value. I think it may actually be faster to farm 225m to buy this than it is to do the same amount of leveling, assuming one waits for the mark. That's almost surely true when one considers the 110m worth of gear, assuming you all get it eventually. Keep in mind that gear does unbind if you make it into nv1 without equipping it.

Note: In practice you'll spend many hours sucking hard at your class so I really wouldn't actually recommend it. Although if it's a buff alt or you were going to give absolutely no **** anyway I'm not sure it matters.
  • thedoc1212
    So no npc? i'm down in celestial vale and I don't see it.
  • laiwaisan
    Lol apparently wasn't only one that ran over to npc location crowd of upset people were there and some mention of it in world chat people are not happy including myself 50$ is a bit of cash
  • sylenthunder
    Looks like I'll be poking Domino again in a few hours. samurai-40.gif​​

​​
  • laiwaisan
    It just hit me is it just etherblade server effected by this no npc or both servers are missing npc?
  • gallak1
    gallak1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

It just hit me is it just etherblade server effected by this no npc or both servers are missing npc?

Tideswell also do not have