Dragon Conquest Compensation

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Guys,
Sorry for the delay in posting this, but we are now in the process of sending out compensation for those of you who attempted to participate in the Dragon's Conquest event last weekend.

Compensation Packages should be in your in game mailboxes. If you were among the participants and have not received your packages, please shoot customer support a ticket and we'll take care of you.

In addition we are still working on getting a new time table together for TW. When we have more information, I will update accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience you guys.

Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    @thenamesdomino are you talking for all TWs or only the one that it is on Saturday ?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    The one that takes place on Saturday
  • beast21g
    Options
    so we can say 1 hour earlier at 16:00 server time? or maybe and diferent day like sunday ?
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hey Guys,
    Sorry for the delay in posting this, but we are now in the process of sending out compensation for those of you who attempted to participate in the Dragon's Conquest event last weekend.

Compensation Packages should be in your in game mailboxes. If you were among the participants and have not received your packages, please shoot customer support a ticket and we'll take care of you.

In addition we are still working on getting a new time table together for TW. When we have more information, I will update accordingly.

@thenamesdomino Please remove the Friday TW slot and add it to Sunday or change the secondary time slot from Friday to Sunday....... We have requested this a million times.... The US based players in Dawnglory cannot attend Friday TW (14:00 EST) because of work and work is important than TW......
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @thenamesdomino Before you make any change, please let us know to get some feedback. And by that, I mean getting some suggestions instead of just announcing you're changing things! We don't want another surprise change like you guys did with regular TW.

Regarding regular in-server TW, I think each server should be treated individually. Dawnglory needs to accommodate the US players that were forced there, but making more changing to the US servers' TW times might create problems for them. Let's not break other servers while trying to help one. tiger-27.gif

...or PWE should look into enabling server transfers. tiger-12.gif

​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    rocky19 said:

Hey Guys,

@thenamesdomino Please remove the Friday TW slot and add it to Sunday or change the secondary time slot from Friday to Sunday....... We have requested this a million times.... The US based players in Dawnglory cannot attend Friday TW (14:00 EST) because of work and work is important than TW......
    +1, please move TW from Friday. Its bad for everyone, friday night..... or 14:00 for americans...

• arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    Options

@thenamesdomino Before you make any change, please let us know to get some feedback. And by that, I mean getting some suggestions instead of just announcing you're changing things! We don't want another surprise change like you guys did with regular TW.

Regarding regular in-server TW, I think each server should be treated individually. Dawnglory needs to accommodate the US players that were forced there, but making more changing to the US servers' TW times might create problems for them. Let's not break other servers while trying to help one. tiger-27.gif

​​

+100000000000 to the last point, thats why i like Desdi
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Options

​​

+1 for server transfers, this will resolve ALL your timezone issues for everyone in EVERY servers

IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    While we are at it. I would really appreciate to get the normal NW back on the friday timeslot. That would be beyond awesome. Its cool fighting vs the other server and all..but I would really like to have an internal NW as well.

Leave the times the way they are now and just bring the normal NW back. PLEASE !!!
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    everyone thinks server transfers will fix it. the funny part is it's people from different servers. hmmmm.​​
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    the problem is that there are to many events have to be squeezed in the same time.
    If you would do as one poster above me suggested and add a normal server nw it would look likethis:
    friday evening 2h nw
    saturday afternoon 3h tw
    saturday evening dragon conquest
    sunday afternoon 3h tw
    sunday evening 2h c-nw

It means you would spend all your weekend from Friday to Sunday in front of the PC.Before you change any timings I would suggest cutting down the length of events first, like it is for TW in China now. Then you would have more options to fit everything without somebody spending his entire weekend on a game.
  • beast21g
    Options
    you are not forced to play all the weekend, if you have time you play if you dont have time you dont play
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    thats such a silly statement. Then you can also say to all the Americans who got problems with the times:
    you are not forced to play, if you have time you play if you dont have time you dont play
  • beast21g
    Options
    my point wasnt that, i just wanted to show that it is human to not be able to play all the weekend cause the most events are available at weekend.
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    Back to topic what is supposed to be in the recompensation pack?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    So is Dragon Conquest event fixed yet, or no?
    I have word that they are still working on this, along with some other issues on the East Coast.
    Back to topic what is supposed to be in the recompensation pack?
    It was mostly a refund of the coin spent bidding to enter. Seems like there were a couple of other small items, but I forget offhand what they were now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    rocky19 said:

Hey Guys,

Dear Dawn Glory Player,

I will make a motion that if you change the TW time we go back to the NW times to 8pm server time. That is all have fun.