Woodlands Fem Fash

elyora2
elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
So uhm, as fashion addict, I love collecting new fash. However the new Woodlands set female set is un-dye-able? Is this a glitch and will it be fixed in a later update, or does it stay this way and you just have to pray to get matching colors? Cause I'd love to get the set, but not if I cant dye it the color I want. egg-23.gif

Sooo is it a glitch and going to be fixed with a later update? Fix it pretty pretty pweeaaaseee for the love of the Fashion Gods.

7582720_4794.jpg​​

Comments

• t4l5h
    t4l5h Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would be nice if it either comes all in the same color or they change it so you can dye it.
  • elyora2
    Considering a good amount of people already got the fash, they just need to change the item. Or refund those who spend on it. You can dye the sleeves of the set, and the guys can dye the whole set. So it just seems like a stupid glitch that can be fixed.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah, it's pretty much a glitch that you can't dye it. Pretty much every fashion item that's supposed to be a fixed colour won't come out random (plus you can't change their colour when you preview them most of the time). It'll pretty likely be fixed in a future patch soon enough.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Man i really hope so! I literally JUST bought this fashion before i move to new apartment I wanted a final treat from the game since im gonna miss the Valentines event (AGAIN) unfortunarely then saw I was unable to dye it. So sad and i have tons of random dyes to play with. I really REALLY hope it gets fixed I got all but the hood...which looks WAY weird.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • elyora2
    erokes wrote: »
    I got all but the hood...which looks WAY weird.
    The hood colors with your hair color btw in case you didn't know it yet. So it can look cute if you match it with other colors of your fash!

But yea, this needs to get fixed. Pretty sure its a glitch >.>​​
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I just paired it with the Xmas party antlers...but ....i just got made fun of cause the dress came out pastel. lol only the top looks outta color but everything else looks kinda fitting

(btw your Charmander is SO cute!!!!!))
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • elyora2
    Nice pwi. AFTER the fash is on sale for HOURS already, they sudenly update their **** news page to:
    78dHvVF.png
    So PWI first lets ppl buy the fash and THEN tells them they cant dye it. I want my gold back. Thanks.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We noted on the News Post that the woodlands fashion cannot be dyed, unfortunately, this is by design.
  • elyora2
    edited February 2016
    We noted on the News Post that the woodlands fashion cannot be dyed, unfortunately, this is by design.

This should have been said BEFORE you put it on sale. A lot of people bought it thinking they could dye it.
    And what is that lie about it being by design? You CAN dye the sleeves, which shows it is NOT by design but by mistake of PWI. Don't throw off your mistakes by justifying it AFTER you made people waste their money on something they should be notified about.

Oh look I can dye the sleeve
    NcvEjc0.png

And not the rest
    ZnxuDmN.png

How is that by design? If it's by design you're not supposed to be able to dye 1 piece and not the others.​​
  • mst10#6493
    mst10#6493 Posts: 4 Arc User
    That's not really fair that males set can be entirely dyed and female set just the sleeves. Looks like a bug or something to me...

I'm much more me when I'm with you. <3 </i>
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FL0bjwez8mg
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Weird, my hat changed color on it's own. it was red and when i logged in this morning it's pink.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    I had submitted a ticket hours before the news post went up. GM Navi claimed that this would be changed in a future patch.​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gracie2
    gracie2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I hope they fix it.. or give a refund. Very disappointed with the set being 5 different unmatching colors.
  • mst10#6493
    mst10#6493 Posts: 4 Arc User

Weird, my hat changed color on it's own. it was red and when i logged in this morning it's pink.

Ur hat is supposed to change color only if u change ur hair's color...

I'm much more me when I'm with you. <3 </i>
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FL0bjwez8mg
  • creedsomen
    creedsomen Posts: 2 Arc User
    Something should be done if its not supposed to be dyeable yet you can dye the sleeves. Also it should just come in one color not multiple colors.
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Ur hat is supposed to change color only if u change ur hair's color...
    Umm, I did not change my hair color...
  • bubbler1
    bubbler1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I logged in today and was delighted to see a cute new fashon set. when you look at it as a set in the boutique it does not say unable to dye, it only says: when purchasing a set, the peices will have random colors.I did not realize that unlike all the other sets this meant they would STAY random colors. I was unaware of this thread until after i ha already spent the 11 gold. I hope PWI has a plan to make this set a fixed color or a plan to fit the fashon to become dyable. Else i just wasted 11 bucks. :'(
    Post edited by bubbler1 on
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    I just bought the Woodlands Set too and am disappointed. This is almost like stealing our gold for fashion that doesn't match and can't be dyed. I would like to either get my gold back or have this fixed - really fast! As a faithful player and, yes, cash shopper, I feel cheated at this point. :s
  • elyora2
    edited February 2016
    @ayejay101 Yea I did too. Ticketed and then afterwards the news post was updated. And got the same response as well.

_
    But yea, showing a fashion set that can change color, not notifying about the un-able to dye part, and then after a ton of people purchase the fash state it cannot be dyed is basically scamming your costumers. I also do hope the change will be made on the current boutique items, and not that a new set will be implemented which can be dyed. This would still mean those who bought the old set have a useless piece of fashion, and have to buy it again to get the dye-able version. That would be highly unfair..​​
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    @elyora2
    I think making a duplicate item would be a waste and highly confusing to the staff as to what goes on sale, so possible just a simple edit to make it dyeable? I hope....
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • krazyeyez87
    krazyeyez87 Posts: 10 Arc User
    QQ the cashers got screwed for once, deal with it. us f2p have to deal with getting ravaged by pw non stop, bout time cashers get a little taste of it.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2016

QQ the cashers got screwed for once, deal with it. us f2p have to deal with getting ravaged by pw non stop, bout time cashers get a little taste of it.

F2P dont get ravaged nonstop. just last year think about al the log-in events that gave tons of freebies and even an s (chest) though i missed that prize cause i didnt log in the full 32 days. What gets me is that some f2p players think they deserve equal treatment as cash shoppers and we dont. you want the extras that cash shoppers get, the put money into the game. if you dont want to put money in the game that's your own damn fault, but since you provide the company with no profit you dont deserve the same treatment as those that do. note that i am a f2p and find post like yours qqing about how its unfair to f2p players pathetic when we acutally have it pretty good. They paid real money for an item and since its bugged they deserve to have it fixed.
    Not going to argue this and this will be my only post on this thread. Last words stop your meaningless and pathetic qq about being a f2p player when that is your choice and you can fix it if you wanted to.

Edit cant ge tthe bold to work right on this damn thing
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • elyora2

Someone never heard of buying gold in game. How sad.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Nobody watched the live stream where domino says the fash will be fixed in the future?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • elyora2
    saxroll said:

Nobody watched the live stream where domino says the fash will be fixed in the future?

Someone who doesn't realize this post was made before the live-stream. Nice.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    elyora2 said:

saxroll said:

There is plenty of QQ in this thread after stream had aired, making it a fairly valid question.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    sontzu wrote: »
    Also, not everyone checks the live-stream. Frankly I have better things to do than to check every single possible source of info from pw staff. I come here to check, not gonna go anywhere else
    I have to agree. Live-streams or Facebook/Twitter posts should not be considered as reliable sources for information.

I watch the forum, and the blog for information because those are the official websites for PWE/PWI. The only Live-Stream event I was ever available for ended up being cancelled/re-scheduled due to technical difficulty.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    saxroll said:

elyora2 said:

saxroll said:

There is plenty of QQ in this thread after stream had aired, making it a fairly valid question.
    Live stream ran during east coast TW. GG