Hello Friends.

How is everyone? Most of you will probably not remember me. At one time I led a mighty faction called Equinox and made a bunch of pwi youtube videos. Any of the old EQ/Cala gang still around?

https://youtu.be/mg5296qRkPM

~Ajay

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Oh god never mention cala. It summons Andres. And then he writes a wall about cala.
    tiger-11.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• s0ulcrushe3r
    s0ulcrushe3r Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    dblazen1 said:

Oh god never mention cala. It summons Andres. And then he writes a wall about cala.

tiger-11.gif​​

Imagine him writing wall after wall of text to you in game. While you were trying to lead multiple TW's. I lived through that.
  • tolmar#4471
    tolmar#4471 Posts: 1 New User
    Sweetiebot Please display server status
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Sweetiebot Please display server status

She dun work here no more.

They were down for maintenance though. The usual maintenance that's mentioned in a Sticky Thread in the General Discussion forum. Should be back online by now. Probably were about 3 minutes after you posted.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • annaluz
    annaluz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Hey Ajay!

I don't think I was PMing you enough :( I mean you guys still manage to win for a few months before you had to step away. Was a shame to see the end of that EQ era. From that point on the server pretty much faded and a lot of stuff happened that as Dblazen pointed, you can probably find in a previous novel thread.

What ever happened to you? What ever happened to HaloAngel?

This new server could certainly use good tacticians back. Good to see you again.
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    HAHA i remember that video back in the day

I know my post is late but in case u check back Thanks again Ajay for the help ya given me \o