Lunar New Year Events (Answered)

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Asterelle - I guaranteed you 99% of the people participating in this event read that as traded for, not traded away.

Speaking as a 7 year vet of this craptastic way of doing business - I'm done with it.

I will never lie, I have spent money on this game - mostly used for gifts for friends, or packs - my gear was farmed.

I am DONE spending money on PWI if they can't handle a simple data dump for this promotion after not making that clear from the word go...otherwise how can they differ from the say, 8 brilliance stones you had before the event and the 4 more you acquire now? Gonna just give every top merch on the server 30-40 S cards since they all have stacks and stacks of lucky coins/gems?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    -
    tuttle said:

Asterelle - I guaranteed you 99% of the people participating in this event read that as traded for, not traded away.

Exactly. I read it as in "Only items from packs count, any items acquired trough other means wont". Which would make sense, it serves a purpose. It makes very little sense to do event and expect people to keep that **** in their inventories for several days - You do realize how quickly its gonna overwhelm ones inventory? In the very least its extremely unclear way of informing us to keep said items in our inventory.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • momonono111
    momonono111 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Someone asked already earlier, but will banking the items nullify them? would really suck if so
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    meh forget it.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    OMG the fashion is horrible!! lol What the hell is this?!
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    I'm not sure if you guys read the info properly or officials just changed it but go read it again
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I actually like the fashion. monkey-16.gif

It's more shiny than the regular Crystal dress, it looks prettier. I wish they'd update the graphics of the old fashion a bit. monkey-47.gif

​​
  • hinakatsura#3189
    hinakatsura#3189 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Does the event has level requeriment? Because i only saw lv90+ people getting the gifts, and im lv66 and i got nothing and i logged every day.
  • tuttle
    @thenamesdomino @mintsummer
    Can we get more follow up on this?
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    dont friggin bother they wont reward the winners anyway
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Good story, nice and short. sarcastic.gif​​
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Was it posted on the arc page i need to keep pack items? Seriously....98% of ppls sold already.
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    edited February 2016
    Be calm....OK, I officially take back that you have to keep it in inventory or bank(yeah, we did not mention it clearly in out blog. It is our fault and we will take the extra work as punishment). You sold it, it is fine, you are still qualified since you got all items from the Trove.
    But you are not qualified if you bought in those item from other people.
    And I have to say, it is very clear on the blog: During the Hidden Orchid Treasure Trove sale from 02/07 - 02/10, any character that collects the following items from the chance box will earn these FREE bonus rewards! I know some people have left over hidden orchid treasure trove, and they started opening it on 02/06 ----it won't be counted.
    Now I need to change the script again.....>_<
    :cry: see you guys....
    Post edited by mintsummer on
  • tuttle
    edited February 2016
    Mint, if there is anything I(we) can do to help ease the load (other than ya know, keeping the items), feel free to ask, I'd gladly help sort through log files...I'm kind of a nerd like that.

also, are we to assume this event ended at 1 am server time when they went off sale? Or through the end fo the day today?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    @mintsummer ~ I posted this in the raffle thread about the log-in event.
    I've gotten more than one of some of the reward pack tickets on certain chars, but when I take the tickets out of the mail, it only gives me one. p;

Is this intended?​​
  • mintsummer
    tuttle said:

Mint, if there is anything I(we) can do to help ease the load (other than ya know, keeping the items), feel free to ask, I'd gladly help sort through log files...I'm kind of a nerd like that.

also, are we to assume this event ended at 1 am server time when they went off sale? Or through the end fo the day today?

To make me looking gooooood, I will let this event end of the day today (server time).
  • mintsummer
    chary said:

I've gotten more than one of some of the reward pack tickets on certain chars, but when I take the tickets out of the mail, it only gives me one. p;

Is this intended?​​

***When you grab the tickets from the mail, regardless of the amount of tickets you have, you will only receive one pack. The number of tickets only counts towards the raffle entry!

READ the NEWS.... :cry::cry:
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I am a derp, lol.​​
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    new event, should i go numer 2 or wait till my chi builds,a nd aps the toilet?

lmfao​​
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Be calm....OK, I officially take back that you have to keep it in inventory or bank(yeah, we did not mention it clearly in out blog. It is our fault and we will take the extra work as punishment). You sold it, it is fine, you are still qualified since you got all items from the Trove.
    But you are not qualified if you bought in those item from other people.
    And I have to say, it is very clear on the blog: During the Hidden Orchid Treasure Trove sale from 02/07 - 02/10, any character that collects the following items from the chance box will earn these FREE bonus rewards! I know some people have left over hidden orchid treasure trove, and they started opening it on 02/06 ----it won't be counted.
    Now I need to change the script again.....>_<
    :cry: see you guys....

@mintsummer Hey, any update on when we would be receiving the rewards? I believe it's been 5 business days..
    Anyone got their rewards yet?
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • tuttle
    11th, 12th...13/14 weekend, 15 was a us holiday, 16....today's really only the 4th business day. I'm giving it until after maint tonight as they often send stuff during the maintenance window, then if I still haven't gotten my nebulas and s cards I'll ticket
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    I got 1 S chest so far out of my 2 and none of the 1,200 nebula dust orbs so far.
  • tuttle
    edited February 2016
    Grats on actually getting the S chest, least some progress is being made

I'm betting the rewards are having to be done manually.

I've received 450 nebula dusts, but no S card...

Also, I should be getting somewhere between 1300-1500 nebula dusts..
    Post edited by tuttle on
  • thedoc1212
    Sorta still only 1/2 S chest and I have the dust orbs now as well so they are making progress.
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User
    I hope they are just going about it in a slightly odd way. I'm at 200/300 dust orbs here which seems really odd. Were your two S chests from different promotions or the same one? (ie did you have 4032 coins or did you get a gem set and 2016 coins)
  • tuttle
    I just ticketed it, I will update ya'll (as I can by rules) with any updates I get.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    1 of the S chest promo not working, sent ticket too :)
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User

chary said:

Is this intended?​​

***When you grab the tickets from the mail, regardless of the amount of tickets you have, you will only receive one pack. The number of tickets only counts towards the raffle entry!

READ the NEWS.... :cry::cry:

Really?? lol we all know you guys can edit the news anytime and that has happened so many times. You can simply edit the news post and claim it was there all along... Like the spend reward news that said first we'd get 50 profundity scrolls for spending 25 gold then it magically changed to 5... ;) which of course would be the expected number PWI would give, but I was really ready to spend tons just for those profundity scrolls for my alts.
  • thedoc1212

I hope they are just going about it in a slightly odd way. I'm at 200/300 dust orbs here which seems really odd. Were your two S chests from different promotions or the same one? (ie did you have 4032 coins or did you get a gem set and 2016 coins)

I had 2016 lucky coins maybe more lol but not sure if I hit the 4032 mark and I know I have all the gems citrine,sapphire,garnet,stone of the Savant, and Primeval Stone. so 2 S cards for sure not sure what one got handed to me first.

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

I had 2016 lucky coins maybe more lol but not sure if I hit the 4032 mark and I know I have all the gems citrine,sapphire,garnet,stone of the Savant, and Primeval Stone. so 2 S cards for sure not sure what one got handed to me first.

My guess is the lucky coin S chest promo is broken - Least I only got 1 chest when I got the stones and imo 4032+ coins.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k