Jintao tracker not working

ursomimao
ursomimao Posts: 26 Arc User
Hi, is anyone else having problems to access the jintao tracker at dietymessenger.com? I can't open that site since yesterday

Comments

• xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    I have been having some problems with the site. Whenever i try to look for it's exact location in game, it's not there and i have to sometimes wait or go search for him more. So idk, it's probably the site that's not working.

• kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    If ur on twilight temple server and using DarthChris I do have huge lag issues so he sometimes ahead or behind (only by a few secs usually) but i try keep it updated each time i visit him other than than 2 days back site was very laggy and slow so could be issue there
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    ursomimao said:

Hi, is anyone else having problems to access the jintao tracker at dietymessenger.com? I can't open that site since yesterday

That's because you have the wrong adress :| it's not "Dietymessenger.com" it's "Deitymessenger.com" you have the "e" and "i" wrong.

Mr. Justice
  • ursomimao
    ursomimao Posts: 26 Arc User
    I just messed up copying/retyping the address to the forum, but it was typed correct at my bookmark. Anyways, today it started working again ^^
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    I see, alright, I just thought that was the problem because I personally was using it and it was never down.
    Anyways, glad it's working for you again ^^

Mr. Justice
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    I just used it tonight(morning actually, after reset). Sometimes if you don't update it for awhile(save position), it may lag behind and be way off from last time you used it, so maybe same with other people that save where they last saw Jintao. Just thought I'd throw that out there. It had been a week or two and was way off(my sighting) from last time I checked(don't do Jintao everyday like I used to).