To denounce the evil of truth and love,
    To extend our reach to the stars above

JESSE! JAMES!

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light,
    Surrender now, or prepare to fight

MEOWTH, that's right!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We were up late last night boxing plushies for everyone... I've got to say there's some... ahem... colorful names out there... (Looking at you mustylove420)

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @mintsummer NICE! love it!

Keep the Pictures coming.

P.S. How much did DHL n Coke Cola play for the placement advertising? BRILLIANT!
    "Rocke-" must mean Rocket Headquarters.

PWE confirmed for actually being Team Rocket from Pokemon.

O dear... Well at least we are safe as team rockets plans always go wrong.​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    i dont expect a plushie but its ridiculous how long this takes. how hard could it be to order some plushies and send them out to loyal players? lol​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    i dont expect a plushie but its ridiculous how long this takes. how hard could it be to order some plushies and send them out to loyal players? lol

Why don't you try ordering hundreds/thousand(s?) of plushies from god knows where (china?) and then sending them out to everyone. tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kidding#1112
    kidding#1112 Posts: 32 Arc User
    We were up late last night boxing plushies for everyone... I've got to say there's some... ahem... colorful names out there... (Looking at you mustylove420)

lmfao​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Why don't you try ordering hundreds/thousand(s?) of plushies from god knows where (china?) and then sending them out to everyone. tiger-18.gif

You know if it would take like 1-2 Month its understandable but ~half a year?
    Damn even figures from other games (yes PWI isnt the only company who sends out goodies for loyal players) dont take so long.

Anyway...​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    @mintsummer

You know, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to make a store of items for all games under PWE.
    I'm sure there are some diehard fans for the games. Recently, a trip to the mall, I've noticed people selling plushies of the iPhone emoticons, now picture that with PWI emoticons. If priced correctly, meaning not over priced, but just above to be considered "official", wouldn't be a bad idea... would require a whole new business plan/structure.

I'll be in the market of buying all, if not most, of the plushie emoticons. So call me when/if you guys do this, they're too cute to resist. monkey-32.gif

An Amazon/eBay store would work just as well with shop located in China, and a simple link from Arc homepage directing you there.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Plushies of PWI fox smileys, please!!! fox-25.gif Or a fox statue? Or at least an in-game pet like the tiger one? fox-42.gif​​
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    Plushie has landed! It's adorable and soooo soft fox-1.gif
    There is a "strap" to hang around your neck or shoulder and "pockets" in the sides for putting your hands. There is also a little zippered part where you can stash things.
    [img][/img]2e3ygpw.jpg
    [img][/img]30mvbk9.jpg
    [img][/img]t056xe.jpg

There is also a little note inside, so don't throw away the box without looking for that note fox-3.gif​​
  • ayejay101
    Just got my plushie today, it's adorable!!! Wanting to buy monkey ones next.

Also the little note inside, there's a one time use code! Use it, love it... carry on.

Thank you Jiang Hoo, whoever you may be :open_mouth:
    ​​
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • xrebelleangelx
    xrebelleangelx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    razzzza said:

You know if it would take like 1-2 Month its understandable but ~half a year?

Damn even figures from other games (yes PWI isnt the only company who sends out goodies for loyal players) dont take so long.

Anyway...​​

It haven't been half a year, it's just been 3 months and people are starting to receive them, just be patient like everyone else.

It's sure I want mine, but I'll get it whenever they send it and that's it, complaining won't make it faster.

• madirae
    madirae Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank YOU @ PWI! Received my plush just today! :D Did NOT Expect It.~ But It Is Adorable.~ :3
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Freind of mine got hers. It's got different faces on it.

IMG_kitty1_zpszwoslgmz.jpgIMG_kitty2_zpskfort842.jpg​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    TY PWI Got my Plushie today!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• imalone21
    imalone21 Posts: 6 Arc User

I just got my plushie today, but quick question. What of the pink style of plushies in the picture? or is it just the one style (ginger) we get and a single one at that? i was under the impression we got what was pictured and the statue also.
    The email i had also included the info i was to get the statue also. Please let me in on some info thenamesdomino
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    :'( I doubt I'll get a Plushie :'( Thought I had updated my mailing address, but hadn't till November
  • dblazen1
    edited February 2016
    Freind of mine got hers. It's got different faces on it.

IMG_kitty1_zpszwoslgmz.jpgIMG_kitty2_zpskfort842.jpg
    That **** face though tiger-11.gif
    tiger-12.gif still waiting for my tiggy to arrive, but considering it has to go to europe it'll take a while probably​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    who will get this ( PLUSHIES ) and who is loyal players or how long to play to get it . does it being send to europe ????????
    keep us young and we still going strong ....
    keep us weak and we going to sleep ....
  • fededomino

who will get this ( PLUSHIES ) and who is loyal players or how long to play to get it . does it being send to europe ????????

has being played since 2009 marts/april .

• dblazen1
    fededomino wrote: »

To those who got an email way back in september/october 2015 and updated their address info.
    It is going to europe as well.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• fededomino
    well it could be nice and sweet to get a gift of memory from PWI for playing , from a virutel world ,allways been happy for playing PWI , but i think i never get the gift , i just now changed my info , i have never been lucky , im not qq
    played since year 2009 month 4 , day 20
    <3<3
  • ayejay101
    @fededomino

Make sure that you enable newsletters to be sent to your email address. That's basically the only way to send you selective items such as the plushie from last year. They send codes every now and then too.

There's always next anniversary, so goodluck next time.
    ​​
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • phmn
    phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
    I got my plushie earlier this week, was not expecting one at all but its adorable and awesome!
    Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
    Karma - Etherblade
    http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
  • thenamesdomino
    The first wave of the plushies has gone out and people have been receiving them. This wave consisted mostly of US addresses. Our second wave is coming and this one should be hitting the rest of US, Mexico, Canada very soon.
  • ayejay101
    edited February 2016
    Yay Domino!
    @thenamesdomino

Any chance of making a shop so we can actually order various kinds of them?

Made a post towards mintsummer about it incase you missed it.
    ​​
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    I will mention it to the boss, but setting up a physical store may be a difficult endeavor. You never know though. ;)
  • ayejay101
    edited February 2016
    I will mention it to the boss, but setting up a physical store may be a difficult endeavor. You never know though. ;)

@thenamesdomino
    All you really need is a warehouse, and an Amazon user ID. monkey-4.gif
    Probably with China as Item Origin to, no offense, get rid of the middle men which would be PWE, I think.

Also, not just saying PWI, but all games under PWE. :)

↓ Edited not by me

Would free souvenir be more memorable than anything you can buy it online? Check your news option on, join in our all kinds of events, there will be your souvenir! :naughty:​​
    Post edited by ayejay101 on
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg