zhenmax

engrdennis2012
engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User

This is zhenmax, should i give up on my dagger and move to Rank 9 Weapon?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    You should probably make the title something a little more pertinent to your question. I almost moved this to the screenshot forum.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • engrdennis2012
    oh i see, i cant edit the title. anyways is this dagger worth to keep? they said aps is dead. i dont know what to do.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    APS is dead in terms of competitive pvp.

interval is only really useful for farming, you can walk thru TT and murder the bosses at will most likely with a decent aps set of gear and some skill. farming FSP and Lunar are probably a bit more difficult with fsp bosses having anti-aps buffs and lunar being really dependent upon high spike damage on aoes.

endgame daggers are r9rr, pretty much without option in terms of pvp. use your g16 daggers to farm and save your coin to get refines and the extra gear. also remember that g17 weapons are going to most likely wind up in this game this year so getting a head start on saving up for it might be a good idea.

the daggers ARE actually pretty awesome and rare BUT the math of this game pretty much set the pecking order of weapons.
  • engrdennis2012

APS is dead in terms of competitive pvp.

interval is only really useful for farming, you can walk thru TT and murder the bosses at will most likely with a decent aps set of gear and some skill. farming FSP and Lunar are probably a bit more difficult with fsp bosses having anti-aps buffs and lunar being really dependent upon high spike damage on aoes.

endgame daggers are r9rr, pretty much without option in terms of pvp. use your g16 daggers to farm and save your coin to get refines and the extra gear. also remember that g17 weapons are going to most likely wind up in this game this year so getting a head start on saving up for it might be a good idea.

the daggers ARE actually pretty awesome and rare BUT the math of this game pretty much set the pecking order of weapons.

good idea thank you
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    The daggers itself are very sweet but not worth upgrading more tbh because with the new weapons coming soon-ish and new instances always have the anti APS buff on its only a matter of time when TT/Lunar are obsolete and worth not even looking at (the mats get cheaper every so often).

I for myself was a demon sin a loooooooong time and just switched to sage because i dont need the APS amp anymore for farming because there are way better things to farm than TT and Lunar tbh and you dont have to no-life for money anymore when x2 kicks in.

So yea in conclusion: save up money and dont waste more money on APS daggers like there, you will regret it sooner or later.
    Noone knows how hard and time consuming it will be to farm those g17 weapons and they are even better then r9rr.

cheers​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    The daggers itself are very sweet but not worth upgrading more tbh because with the new weapons coming soon-ish and new instances always have the anti APS buff on its only a matter of time when TT/Lunar are obsolete and worth not even looking at (the mats get cheaper every so often).

I for myself was a demon sin a loooooooong time and just switched to sage because i dont need the APS amp anymore for farming because there are way better things to farm than TT and Lunar tbh and you dont have to no-life for money anymore when x2 kicks in.

So yea in conclusion: save up money and dont waste more money on APS daggers like there, you will regret it sooner or later.
    Noone knows how hard and time consuming it will be to farm those g17 weapons and they are even better then r9rr.

cheers

Note that only the final cast of the G17 weapons are better (if we even get all that stuff in the first place).
    It will take a long time before someone will have it if it's purely through farming.
    Knowing PWE, we might also just end up getting it through cashshop because money.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    very true and i assume PWE will put various items for sale in the boutique but my point still holds strong that investing more into this weapon will we a mistake and could be put somewhere else instead because the instances you can farm with the daggers are very fast to begin with and having a profit out of them will take a while.

tripple int daggers will always be a good choice for TT/lunar farmers but outside of that its not so good anymore, i would personaly prefer g16 daggers with damage adds on it rather than interval (dex, phy attack or crit for example).​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg