misunderstanding bout archer in PVP

patrickhuong
patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Arigora Colosseum
First of all, I didn't make this threat to QQ about archer...i already moved on (am i happy? no)
I came across a lot of newbies who asked questions about archer both in game and in forum....I have seen a lot of wrong answers which i don't want to correct individually, and thus make this thread to answer and correct all of them...You are welcome to correct me if you think I am wrong.
Some misunderstandings are:

1) Archer have LONG RANGE.
I can't really blame people for thinking that because the name of the class would suggest that. However, in reality, archer somewhat have the same range as any caster classes despite the number (32/34 VS 28) Why? you ask....it's due to the slow channeling. I will give you an example.
This wizzy and I were in a instance in NW. He saw me and I saw him. I pressed the stunnning arrow hotkey and my toon ran toward him, and he also ran toward me. What i had in my head was that i would stun him first and pew pew. Guess what? I got sealed before my stunning arrow finish channeling. Why? figure out yourself, and please stop about the will surge BS....you think i don't know will surge can anti-seal? If you thinking about saying that....you missed my point

2) Archer is OP, people just don't know how to play it.
I don't know where people get this concept from...maybe from private server. I can tell you with 100% confident archer is an inferior class far from being OP. Why can i say that, you ask? PWCN devs tell me. If you go on to PWCN web they will show you the potential growths of all the classes. SB's potential growths (AOE, damge, PK, mass PVP, etc...) is big enough to contain archer's potential growths, which means archer is inferior in all aspects compared to SB. I am sorry but the potential growth of archer is the smallest of all the classes....Why do you say a class that is OP when even the PWCN devs label it inferior is beyond my understanding....

3) archer deal biggest damge in the game.
I don't know why people belive this...just a simple observation...have you ever seen an archer's name on the highest damge contest each week?
and please stop about the BS about players can deal big damge on mob and not on other players.....why do you think they deal big damage on mobs and small damgage on players? and archer deal small damage on mobs and big damage on players? please entertain me...
I would say archer have the highest physical attack...but in return they have slowest aps and slowest channeling which combine to give a really pathetic damge output....and they rely on normal arrow pew pew which have been nerfed to the ground with primal passive skills.

4) Archer is not good for 1 VS 1 but VERY GOOD for massive PK.
Again....I have no idea why people have that common sense.....why do you think a class that can't do well in 1 VS 1 will do well in massive PK?
Range? i just proved to you that archer's range is really not that different from any casters
Damge? look above
and why do you think a class that is good for 1 VS1 not good in massive PK?
I will tell you right now that some classes that are good in both 1 Vs 1 and mass PK. For example, SB and seeker they are both good for 1 VS 1 and massive PK. Even if that misunderstanding is true that archer is not good for 1 VS 1 but good for massive PK...I don't understand why you would play a class with ugly skill animations while you can play classes like SB and seeker with pretty skill animations and can be best of both world....

5)archer can purge; therefore, they are VERY good and useful
First of all, in order to have this "purge" ability you need to have RRR9 bow (please no BS about G16 bow can purge, you need spirit black hole and - 0.1 int for purge)....but guess what RRR9 bow alone is not enough...you need the whole RRR9 set to get the -int needed to land that purge. This means you need to RRR9 your archer to get the ability "purge" which people classify as "SUPPORT"
would you spend time and money to RRR9 a class that only grants you a "SUPPORT" position?
furthermore, would you RRR9 a class that even the devs declare as inferior class?

There are many more but i don't want to make this thread so long as people hate to read long thread
Lastly is a question about PKing BMs and Barbs as an archer
not that i have any easier time PKing other classes, but BMs and Barbs seem to me is impossible to kill as an archer atleast in my perspective
If anyone out there know any good strategies to PK against BMs and barbs please tell me
I recently went white name and have a fair 1 VS 1 with barb and BMs. I would say we have pretty equal gears RRR9 weap +12, RRR9 armors +10/+12 all vit stones ( i am not vit stone though) with G16 ornaments, 105/105/105
I was able to get their HP to 1/5 before i either got CC or ran out of chi and had to hide in stealth...i know i could not kill them and the result will be the same either CC or ran out of chi
The reason why i asked because while i was PKing...a "pro archer" pm me and tell me what to do which i didn't have time to read.
Please can you be kind enough to post your strategies again thanks in advance.
Post edited by patrickhuong on

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Archers do not have good damage, but ranged purge is the single most broken thing in the game. All archers whine that their purge never goes off. As someone on the receiving end let me tell you - it goes off. That's what makes them so dangerous in mass pvp. You're fighting someone else that's close to you and then you get plinked by an archer and purged. Then you're dead. As a mystic I can tank dozens of people at once with buffs. But once purge goes off I'm dead before I can react.

Archers are 100% a support class in the current game. But they are very good at that job. An archer's job is not to trade hits with someone (your range argument above). Their job is to assist attack someone that someone else on your team is attacking and purge them.

Also seekers are pretty terrible at mass pvp. But that's another topic.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I am only going to comment on archers ability to mass PvP and their role in it as I cba to write a massive wall. Lets just agree I disagree with fair bit stated in this thread so far.

Archer isnt strong in mass, they are kinda your jack of all trades kind of class in there. Some support abilities, some damage, some range, some mobility. But does archer do anything exceptionally well? No, only thing I might consider is that ranged purge, which is extremely deadly in right conditions but the proc rate is small enough to make those situations extremely random.

But the reason why archer doesnt completely suck in mass is because the weak points of the class in 1vs1 more or less disappear in right setup and the strong points stand. 1vs1s are a lot bout CC and burst damage archers dont have. But in mass AAing properly and individual damage of each player becomes less important than in 1vs1. DPSing trough peoples defenses is also more of an option in mass, not to mention archer damage is clearly DPS, not DPH. Also, maybe most importantly, you got other classes in mass with good CC skills so your lack of them doesnt show as badly.

The strong points of archer class are aps rate, mobility, purge and range. APS for breaking def charms, mobility to position yourself, which is like the most important in mass in this game. Range also helps in positioning yourself safely while still dealing damage. And the ranged purge, which is basically death sentence to anybody with apoth & genie on CD if they are being focused. Well short of barb with invoke.

All in all archer has its place in mass but its by no standards OP or broken. Well this is before we see zerk bows and people with ability to switch between +12 purge bow and +12 zerk bow. Extremely hard to say how thats gonna affect archers role before I get to test it but thats still so many months away and not really relevant atm.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    capnk said:

Archers do not have good damage, but ranged purge is the single most broken thing in the game. All archers whine that their purge never goes off. As someone on the receiving end let me tell you - it goes off. That's what makes them so dangerous in mass pvp. You're fighting someone else that's close to you and then you get plinked by an archer and purged. Then you're dead. As a mystic I can tank dozens of people at once with buffs. But once purge goes off I'm dead before I can react.

Archers are 100% a support class in the current game. But they are very good at that job. An archer's job is not to trade hits with someone (your range argument above). Their job is to assist attack someone that someone else on your team is attacking and purge them.

Also seekers are pretty terrible at mass pvp. But that's another topic.

did i say anything about range purge is bad?
    like you said archer is 100% support class.....but you forgot to mention...archer need to be full RRR9 to be that "100% support class" that you claim
    why would you RRR9 a toon just to be "100% support class"? you can just RRR9 any other class and boom it's so much freaking fun....hell mystic and cleric are not "100% support class" nowaday
    an archer's job is not to trade hits with someone? i forgot to mention there are only me and that wizzy in that instance....what do you suggest i should do? pm him and said," hey there is noone on my team don't fight me?"
    anyway that wizzy is just a 2-3 hits toon, but the point i brought that up to prove to some people who still misunderstand that archer have super long range.
    again....RRR9 an archer to "not trade hits with someone".....damn you should have told me like 4 years earlier. I would appreciate you for life man
    seeker is not good for mass PVP...how come all the seekers i encounter in TW are so freaking rock?
    again this thread is to inform newbies who asked me lot of questions in game about archers and also people who asked question about archer in forum. Thanks for any information you provided
  • patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    saxroll said:

I am only going to comment on archers ability to mass PvP and their role in it as I cba to write a massive wall. Lets just agree I disagree with fair bit stated in this thread so far.

Archer isnt strong in mass, they are kinda your jack of all trades kind of class in there. Some support abilities, some damage, some range, some mobility. But does archer do anything exceptionally well? No, only thing I might consider is that ranged purge, which is extremely deadly in right conditions but the proc rate is small enough to make those situations extremely random.

But the reason why archer doesnt completely suck in mass is because the weak points of the class in 1vs1 more or less disappear in right setup and the strong points stand. 1vs1s are a lot bout CC and burst damage archers dont have. But in mass AAing properly and individual damage of each player becomes less important than in 1vs1. DPSing trough peoples defenses is also more of an option in mass, not to mention archer damage is clearly DPS, not DPH. Also, maybe most importantly, you got other classes in mass with good CC skills so your lack of them doesnt show as badly.

The strong points of archer class are aps rate, mobility, purge and range. APS for breaking def charms, mobility to position yourself, which is like the most important in mass in this game. Range also helps in positioning yourself safely while still dealing damage. And the ranged purge, which is basically death sentence to anybody with apoth & genie on CD if they are being focused. Well short of barb with invoke.

All in all archer has its place in mass but its by no standards OP or broken. Well this is before we see zerk bows and people with ability to switch between +12 purge bow and +12 zerk bow. Extremely hard to say how thats gonna affect archers role before I get to test it but thats still so many months away and not really relevant atm.

First and foremost, you need to have full RRR9 on archer to do all the things above....keep that in mind
    Second, can seeker and SB do the same things? Hell yeah, they do them even better (except the range purge part)
    Again....why would you RRR9 a class with ugly skill animations and can only do "support duty" in massive PVP while you can play seeker or SB which have pretty skill animations and can be best of both worlds ( 1 Vs 1 and massive PK)
    Third, i think you overestimate "range purge"
    -I don't know about you, but the purge procs never happens to me. It is so rare that a sin pmed me, "you are lucky that your purge procs." after i killed him.
    -In order to purge someone in TW or any mass PVP you need to be left alone without any disruption for sometime which can't happen when in an even match, TW 80 VS 80 for example, in which at least 1 person will have you targeted and interfere with your "support duty".
    -The only time you can actually purge someone is when your faction mates shielding you from the opponents.....hell, if your faction can do that which means your faction is either outnumber or outpower the opponent faction. This means your faction probably have 90% to win that TW.....I am sorry but your "range purge" ain't contribute a [REMOVED] in the victory.
    Lastly, i think you are over optimistic about G17 bow...Yes it has GOF, but all classes' weaps have GOF ( yes even caster), you think it will solve any problem that archer are facing? (slow aps, slow channeling, lack of chi, no def skills, rely on normal pew pew, etc....) I am just afraid that G17 weap is as expensive as a full RRR9 set which i am not willing to buy....and even with G17 weap, i am just afriad that archer will still resume "100% support class" and use their RRR9 bow to purge people.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • keihan007#7641

First and foremost, you need to have full RRR9 on archer to do all the things above....keep that in mind

This version of the game has been out for 7,5 years, the game itself has been out like 10 years? R9S3 is 2 or 3 years old itself, I think its fair to assume R9S3 gear when talking bout PK.

Second, can seeker and SB do the same things? Hell yeah, they do them even better (except the range purge part)
    Again....why would you RRR9 a class with ugly skill animations and can only do "support duty" in massive PVP while you can play seeker or SB which have pretty skill animations and can be best of both worlds ( 1 Vs 1 and massive PK)

SB is the new broken class without any real weaknesses. Comparing the class to archer is silly. Compared to old ranged classes like wizzy or psy archer has selling points for mass PvP. I nowhere claimed archer to be OP or broken, I only said it has its place. As for seeker, lol. Seeker is tanky but lacks damage to kill endgameish players. I cant kill a seeker on archer but I cant think of a last time I have been killed by seeker in 1vs1ish situation and mind you I am still missing some +12 armor refines and jades.

-I don't know about you, but the purge procs never happens to me. It is so rare that a sin pmed me, "you are lucky that your purge procs." after i killed him.

The odds for purge to proc are ~10%, maybe slightly less. If you cant hit your target for ~10 times there is either great class(Heavy CC classes)/gear/skill disparity or a combination of them. Buffed people are tanky, most 1vs1 fights buffed on even gear/skill nearing endgame are ties simply because killing buffed player is difficult.

-In order to purge someone in TW or any mass PVP you need to be left alone without any disruption for sometime which can't happen when in an even match, TW 80 VS 80 for example, in which at least 1 person will have you targeted and interfere with your "support duty".

Have you ever watched a single TW video by decent archers? Building up on on how difficult killing buffed target is, single person targeting you is not gonna do much short of that 1 person being DB, which is on a whole another level of a broken. Well, this is if you arent terrible at your class. You also contradict yourself. "least 1 person always targeting you". Either there is always only 1 person targeting you or in more realistic case there are times when you are not targeted and times when there is 1 or more people targeting you as 1 person can only target 1 person at a time. Getting hit by AoE aimed at someone else isnt really getting targeted

Only melee classes have the CC to really bother you, outside of DB we are left with sin, barb and BM. Sin and BM are similar to deal with, WoG as this kills most of their CC skills. If its BM, they can still para/disarm you. In said case simply position yourself in manner where BM cant AoE your allies, spending 1 BM semi-disabling an archer is hilarious waste. Sin you can call assist and kill unless its extremely well geared one. Barb you can generally ignore unless they are str build, which is still far too rare for its power. Vit barb will lock you in one place but "only" half of those are paras. If you are positioned well, like you should, being locked in one place isnt too dangerous and you got the mobility to get away if enemy is coming hard for your ****.

-The only time you can actually purge someone is when your faction mates shielding you from the opponents.....hell, if your faction can do that which means your faction is either outnumber or outpower the opponent faction. This means your faction probably have 90% to win that TW.....I am sorry but your "range purge" ain't contribute a [REMOVED] in the victory.
    Lastly, i think you are over optimistic about G17 bow...Yes it has GOF, but all classes' weaps have GOF ( yes even caster), you think it will solve any problem that archer are facing? (slow aps, slow channeling, lack of chi, no def skills, rely on normal pew pew, etc....) I am just afraid that G17 weap is as expensive as a full RRR9 set which i am not willing to buy....and even with G17 weap, i am just afriad that archer will still resume "100% support class" and use their RRR9 bow to purge people.​​

Uh no. You clearly have pretty poor understanding of how TWs actually play out. I went trough my last TW video, I died 5 times.

1. I was pulling cata, pressed wrong hotkey and instead of leaping to safety I leaped on opposite way in middle of everything.

2. Pulling cata again and I was tanking tower so debuff + HF made me take some disturbing numbers of damage.

3. 0 p.def

4. HF on just cleric buffs. I was also spark comboed but death was by BMs 20k ZC.

5. Purged.

Only one time was I killed trough full buffs and it was simply because I positioned horribly by pressing the wrong key but essentially poor positioning. Rest of the deaths had something "special" on them, I didnt just drop when people looked at me. My point is, players are way tankier than you seem to understand. You can and should tank people as much as your gear lets you. The more damage you absorb, the less damage there is going towards your allies.

If I didnt have +12 bow with purge now, I would or prolly aimed for Purge + purify as my G17 procs. Now I think I get zerk + pretty much any defensive procs as they all seem pretty decent, unless I roll that purge + purify combo. Also depends how hard re-rolling is on how anal I am going to be about the roll. Purge is simply so very powerful, specially archer purge because there is absolutely no counter for it. Veno purge you can see coming and there are plenty of ways to resist it.

• patrickhuong
    saxroll said:

This version of the game has been out for 7,5 years, the game itself has been out like 10 years? R9S3 is 2 or 3 years old itself, I think its fair to assume R9S3 gear when talking bout PK.

SB is the new broken class without any real weaknesses. Comparing the class to archer is silly. Compared to old ranged classes like wizzy or psy archer has selling points for mass PvP. I nowhere claimed archer to be OP or broken, I only said it has its place. As for seeker, lol. Seeker is tanky but lacks damage to kill endgameish players. I cant kill a seeker on archer but I cant think of a last time I have been killed by seeker in 1vs1ish situation and mind you I am still missing some +12 armor refines and jades.

The odds for purge to proc are ~10%, maybe slightly less. If you cant hit your target for ~10 times there is either great class(Heavy CC classes)/gear/skill disparity or a combination of them. Buffed people are tanky, most 1vs1 fights buffed on even gear/skill nearing endgame are ties simply because killing buffed player is difficult.

Have you ever watched a single TW video by decent archers? Building up on on how difficult killing buffed target is, single person targeting you is not gonna do much short of that 1 person being DB, which is on a whole another level of a broken. Well, this is if you arent terrible at your class. You also contradict yourself. "least 1 person always targeting you". Either there is always only 1 person targeting you or in more realistic case there are times when you are not targeted and times when there is 1 or more people targeting you as 1 person can only target 1 person at a time. Getting hit by AoE aimed at someone else isnt really getting targeted

Only melee classes have the CC to really bother you, outside of DB we are left with sin, barb and BM. Sin and BM are similar to deal with, WoG as this kills most of their CC skills. If its BM, they can still para/disarm you. In said case simply position yourself in manner where BM cant AoE your allies, spending 1 BM semi-disabling an archer is hilarious waste. Sin you can call assist and kill unless its extremely well geared one. Barb you can generally ignore unless they are str build, which is still far too rare for its power. Vit barb will lock you in one place but "only" half of those are paras. If you are positioned well, like you should, being locked in one place isnt too dangerous and you got the mobility to get away if enemy is coming hard for your ****.

Uh no. You clearly have pretty poor understanding of how TWs actually play out. I went trough my last TW video, I died 5 times.

1. I was pulling cata, pressed wrong hotkey and instead of leaping to safety I leaped on opposite way in middle of everything.

2. Pulling cata again and I was tanking tower so debuff + HF made me take some disturbing numbers of damage.

3. 0 p.def

4. HF on just cleric buffs. I was also spark comboed but death was by BMs 20k ZC.

5. Purged.

Only one time was I killed trough full buffs and it was simply because I positioned horribly by pressing the wrong key but essentially poor positioning. Rest of the deaths had something "special" on them, I didnt just drop when people looked at me. My point is, players are way tankier than you seem to understand. You can and should tank people as much as your gear lets you. The more damage you absorb, the less damage there is going towards your allies.

If I didnt have +12 bow with purge now, I would or prolly aimed for Purge + purify as my G17 procs. Now I think I get zerk + pretty much any defensive procs as they all seem pretty decent, unless I roll that purge + purify combo. Also depends how hard re-rolling is on how anal I am going to be about the roll. Purge is simply so very powerful, specially archer purge because there is absolutely no counter for it. Veno purge you can see coming and there are plenty of ways to resist it.
    This thread is not for archer PKing...as people will come in and lable it "another archer QQ thread"
    This thread is for newbies who asked questions like "should i continue my archer?", "should I RRR9 my archer", "should i make an archer main?" something like that (belive it or not i got ton of those questions in game and I also saw many in forum as well) and also to correct some trolls that people like to throw out there regarding archer
    First, the reason why i keep saying RRR9 archer to be a "support role" is to remind people that it is not worth to RRR9 archer....simple as that. Just choose another class which will be more fun and exciting (if you plan to RRR9) rather than just being a stupid boring "100% support class" ( god how I love this term)
    Second, I think you can compare SB to archer (as i did earlier) in this thread as I state, it's not for archer PKing but for information regarding this archer class compared to other classes (god!!! even the Chinese Devs compare archer and SB, why can't we lol)
    Third, I agree with you that seekers have low damage....what i find funny is that statement coming out from an archer....atleast some seekers make it to the highest damge list every week....name an archer that deals higher damage than a the highest damage seeker? anyway seeker's damage may be low but still significantly higher than the pathetic damage of archer.....and this is what i mean.
    Lastly, believe it or not i agree with all you said about "range purge". Nothing you said is wrong. However, i would like to add some drawbacks that you might somehow forgot about "range purge"
    -its rareness (this...i am not joking it never procs on me atleast when i want it does)
    -time window requires to make it procs (you need atleast 10 hits average to make this thing works)
    -easy to be interupted and need faction mates or team members to shileding you from your target
    In my oppinion, adding those draw backs to the picture....i am sorry but the usefulness of "range purge" is not that great
    How dare you compare veno's purge and archer's purge....veno sisters come defend yourself :)
  • capnk

This thread is not for archer PKing...as people will come in and lable it "another archer QQ thread"
    This thread is for newbies who asked questions like "should i continue my archer?", "should I RRR9 my archer", "should i make an archer main?" something like that (belive it or not i got ton of those questions in game and I also saw many in forum as well) and also to correct some trolls that people like to throw out there regarding archer

Sure let's answer the questions.

Should you continue your archer? Sure, if you enjoy playing it.

Should I RRR9 my archer? Yes. Archer is a very good support class. Improving your gear improves your survivability which lets you do your job better.

Should I make an archer main? Yes, if you are comfortable being a support character. It is apparent patrickhuong is not happy being a support character so it is not for him. But if you are happy in that role there is nothing wrong with playing an archer.
  • patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    capnk said:

Sure let's answer the questions.

Should you continue your archer? Sure, if you enjoy playing it.

Should I RRR9 my archer? Yes. Archer is a very good support class. Improving your gear improves your survivability which lets you do your job better.

Should I make an archer main? Yes, if you are comfortable being a support character. It is apparent patrickhuong is not happy being a support character so it is not for him. But if you are happy in that role there is nothing wrong with playing an archer.
    Do you want to be dumb? yes, I want to

Do you want to take this med to make you not dumb? no, thanks I want to stay dumb

Why do you insist on being dumb? Because capnk told me so, and he is like the smart one so i believe him

Are you happy to be dumb? Yes, I am very happy
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2016

RRR9 archer to be a "support role" [...] Just choose another class which will be more fun and exciting (if you plan to RRR9) rather than just being a stupid boring "100% support class" ( god how I love this term)

And yet people still R9rr +12 JOSD their venos and clerics. Just cause you dont like support classes it doesnt mean they are "stupid boring".

I think you can compare SB to archer (as i did earlier) in this thread as I state, it's not for archer PKing but for information
    regarding this archer class compared to other classes

Comparing any of the original classes with SB (and DB) will make the SB/DB look good tbh. New classes are made more OP on purpose just so people will reroll and spend $$ to gear them up.

atleast some seekers make it to the highest damge list every week....name an archer that deals higher damage than a the highest damage seeker? anyway seeker's damage may be low but still significantly higher than the pathetic damage of archer.....and this is what i mean.

Why does PvE dmg matter? PvE can be done with t3 nirvana +5 and PvE cant even be compared to PvP to begin with. Seekers for example have PvE debuffs and the ability to pass up debuffs to opponent/mob. They can set up for a good dmg hit on a mob especially if zerk crit happens.

On equal gear in mass pvp a seeker will not kill anyone that isn't purged and debuffed. Even then they might not if they dont land a zerk or a crit or both. They are mostly a punching bag that have a lot of defence.

Lastly, believe it or not i agree with all you said about "range purge". Nothing you said is wrong. However, i would like to add some drawbacks that you might somehow forgot about "range purge"
    -its rareness (this...i am not joking it never procs on me atleast when i want it does)
    -time window requires to make it procs (you need atleast 10 hits average to make this thing works)
    -easy to be interupted and need faction mates or team members to shileding you from your target
    In my oppinion, adding those draw backs to the picture....i am sorry but the usefulness of "range purge" is not that great
    How dare you compare veno's purge and archer's purge....veno sisters come defend yourself :)

Veno purge can be resisted 100% if your genie/pots aren't on cooldown or if you somehow didn't notice the veno coming.
    Archer purge? it cant be resisted cause you dont know when it procs and many times you might not even notice the archer hitting you cause they are sitting from afar and their arrows are subtle not flashy.
    Also dont forget in many situations the venos need to immune or have genie/pots ready when they wanna purge cause they need to get close.
    Purge skills ALWAYS have drawbacks cause its a powerful skill. Either low proc rate or something like getting in melee range so this is pretty much "which purge has the worse drawbacks"? Depends on situation.

"It never procs" is what archers will say and "it procs too much" is what opponents will say so this argument is irrelevant cause different people will say different things. Personally i find myself getting purged by archers more than venos in tw nw etc. when there are archers around ofc.

Do you want to take this med to make you not dumb? no, thanks I want to stay dumb

Why do you insist on being dumb? Because capnk told me so, and he is like the smart one so i believe him

"you don't agree with me so you are stupid"

I guess this debate is over as it seems you have run out of arguments and resort to personal insults.

• patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    booker27 said:

RRR9 archer to be a "support role" [...] Just choose another class which will be more fun and exciting (if you plan to RRR9) rather than just being a stupid boring "100% support class" ( god how I love this term)

And yet people still R9rr +12 JOSD their venos and clerics. Just cause you dont like support classes it doesnt mean they are "stupid boring".

I think you can compare SB to archer (as i did earlier) in this thread as I state, it's not for archer PKing but for information
    regarding this archer class compared to other classes

Comparing any of the original classes with SB (and DB) will make the SB/DB look good tbh. New classes are made more OP on purpose just so people will reroll and spend $$ to gear them up.

atleast some seekers make it to the highest damge list every week....name an archer that deals higher damage than a the highest damage seeker? anyway seeker's damage may be low but still significantly higher than the pathetic damage of archer.....and this is what i mean.

Why does PvE dmg matter? PvE can be done with t3 nirvana +5 and PvE cant even be compared to PvP to begin with. Seekers for example have PvE debuffs and the ability to pass up debuffs to opponent/mob. They can set up for a good dmg hit on a mob especially if zerk crit happens.

On equal gear in mass pvp a seeker will not kill anyone that isn't purged and debuffed. Even then they might not if they dont land a zerk or a crit or both. They are mostly a punching bag that have a lot of defence.

Veno purge can be resisted 100% if your genie/pots aren't on cooldown or if you somehow didn't notice the veno coming.
    Archer purge? it cant be resisted cause you dont know when it procs and many times you might not even notice the archer hitting you cause they are sitting from afar and their arrows are subtle not flashy.
    Also dont forget in many situations the venos need to immune or have genie/pots ready when they wanna purge cause they need to get close.
    Purge skills ALWAYS have drawbacks cause its a powerful skill. Either low proc rate or something like getting in melee range so this is pretty much "which purge has the worse drawbacks"? Depends on situation.

"It never procs" is what archers will say and "it procs too much" is what opponents will say so this argument is irrelevant cause different people will say different things. Personally i find myself getting purged by archers more than venos in tw nw etc. when there are archers around ofc.

I guess this debate is over as it seems you have run out of arguments and resort to personal insults.

First, thanks for any information that you input
    Second, I appologize for using the term "100% support class" (notice i always put them in quotation marks). It's supposed to be a troll term
    Third, from now on i will use the term inferior class, replace all the "100% support class" term that I used, and it will make more sense.
    Fourth, I don't underdstand why people put archer in the support class category...while obviously they don't belong to this category.
    In order to be classified as support class you need to have 3 conditions:
    -significant low on offensive power
    -have support skills
    -have special skills that compensate for the lack of offensive and also to increase survibility

Since you brought up cleric, veno, mystic (i think you missed mystic), i will give you 3 examples
    For cleric: (you can actually remove cleric from this list since they have UVD)
    -significant low on offensive power - well, kindof, it's arguable
    -have support skills - well healing skills, buffs, ress, puri.
    -have special skills - long sleep, SOG, winged shield, extra effects on buffs, etc.... these will ensure the survival of clerics

For veno:
    -Significant low on offensive power - slow channeling skills, lowest mag damge (?)
    -have support skills - various debuffs, purge
    -have special skills - PETs (god, that monkey is annoying), fox form, damage reflection

For mystic:
    -significant low on offensive power - well, kindof, arguable
    -have support skills - ress balls, healing skills
    -have special skills - PETs, PLANTs, reduce charm cool down, and super fast healing

Now let's look at what archer have
    -significant low on offense power - well generally accepted by everyone
    -have support skill - the debatable "range purge"
    -have special skills - NONE (please don't bring leap left and leap right here...they are not relavant because they solve other problem not survibility problem, same as WOG and that pathetic speed skill)

That's why I said archer is an inferior class (don't attemp to argue this...I have PWCN devs to back me up)
    if you insist on saying archer is a support class. Then, anser these 3 questions:
    Why do archer have highest physical attack?
    Why do archer have highest crit rate?
    Why do they reduce archer's damage by 50% if you are close to them?

The set up is obviously for a super offensive class that can kill people from afar and in return being super squishy at close range....That's why many people and I sign up for this class...
    All you guys are doing is just "overpower" the range purge, so archer can somehow fit into the support category that they are not supposed to be in....
    About the seeker....do you agree that they deal higher damge than archer do?
    About veno's purge.....veno sisters please come in and defend.....but if you look at WC and the amount of rage about veno....I already see who win.
    About SB...As I state, this thread is mostly information for newbies...you are freely to compare archer to any class, as the more information the better. They don't have any RRR9 toon yet so it's still early for them to reroll or atleast they know what they are getting. Again....even PWCN devs compare archer and SB....why can't we LOL

Let's me rephrase 3 questions that i ask (if you don't believe me you can go on ahead to PWCN web....the truth is there)
    1)should I continue archer that the devs declare as inferior class?
    2)should I spend time and money to RRR9 archer that the devs tell me not to play?
    3)Should I make archer my main even the devs warn me not to?
    Lastly, it's funny how you say i run out of arguments when obviously the other person did LOL
    If you can point out 1 thing that i said is incorrect. I will happily admit i am wrong.

• keihan007#7641
    This thread has gotten to level of hilarious. Extremely entertaining read while waiting for field boss to spawn so I can roll on wheel. No matter the game, rng still hates me.

Support class is really just a class that supports. Generally the support classes in game were intended to be cleric, mystic, veno, BM and barb(for PvE least). Most classes have abilities, which can be used to support. Its clear archer was intended to fill a role as a ranged physical DPS class it currently doesnt have damage to fulfill.

You included highest magic DPS class in game as a support class. You included the only class that can 1shot evenly geared players as a support class. While they have support skills and were generally intended as support classes, they have so much more to offer than simply supporting.

As for seeker, does seeker hit harder? If they ZC, yes. As for DPS? I would argue archers hit harder. Seeker is honestly extremely low damage class, have decent debuff but lack useful CC even more than an archer does in PvP setting. Generally you dont touch seeker till everything around is dead because they are tanky but offer very little you need to pay attention to when fighting them.

I dont know bout you but I used to get more focus in PK than our venos. I even had ppl pming me I was being called all the time. Veno purge in hands of a skillful player is likely bout as good as archer purge. Because veno purge is "relatively easy" to resist, you can bait immunities off people simply running to them as if you were going to purge them. The reason why this requires skilled veno is because most venos will not fake it, they are easily read and resisted, which results in a wasted CD. Good veno is extremely effective in burning CDs and purging, while archer purge is just that much more deadlier when it procs.

And honestly, the only thing you need to think bout continuing to play a class is if its enjoyable. if not, its not worth the time as fun/entertainment/enjoyment is what games were intended for. If you are having fun playing an inferior class, what does it matter if its inferior? Sure it requires more to be effective but in a game where gear plays such a large role its more of a question of resources and willingness to use them.

• capnk
    ... doesn't count Wings of Grace as a survival skill *facepalm*

Okay forgetting about purge for a moment, what else can archer do as a support character? You've got Blood Vow, which is reduced max hp and take extra damage for *30* seconds. While weaker than Heaven's Flame from BM, you can see HF coming because it's melee range. You've got Aim Low, which is freeze for 8 seconds, very nice. Also doubles as a survival skill, since you can freeze and run away if you're outmatched.

I suppose you're going to complain now that those skills cost chi. Oh wait you have a skill that gives you full chi. ~8 sparks should be enough to get something accomplished.

Archer's can't survive? Archers have insane survivability. Here's how fights 1v1 with an archer go. They get the first attack because they outrange me. They use Stunning Arrow, then Quickshot. When stun wears off they use WoG - I can't attack them back. They shoot me some more. Then they use Absolute Domain. They shoot me some more. Then they use Ironguard. They shoot me some more. If by some miracle I'm not purged by this point, they run away and recharge.

You keep talking about the devs saying archer is inferior. Source? Almost every skill expansion in the past few years has been a nerf to archers. Why is that? Because archers are that damn good. Even with all those nerfs they're still a dominating force in territory war.
  • patrickhuong
    saxroll said:

This thread has gotten to level of hilarious. Extremely entertaining read while waiting for field boss to spawn so I can roll on wheel. No matter the game, rng still hates me.

Support class is really just a class that supports. Generally the support classes in game were intended to be cleric, mystic, veno, BM and barb(for PvE least). Most classes have abilities, which can be used to support. Its clear archer was intended to fill a role as a ranged physical DPS class it currently doesnt have damage to fulfill.

100% agree....you answer one of the post above
    saxroll said:

You included highest magic DPS class in game as a support class. You included the only class that can 1shot evenly geared players as a support class. While they have support skills and were generally intended as support classes, they have so much more to offer than simply supporting.

I am sorry if i misplace cleric, veno, mystic in the supporting category...I just want to point out what conditions needed to met to be classified as "support class" which cleric, mystic, and veno are all qualified...I did say exclude cleric though. You also answer one of the question why people +12 and JOSDs cleric and veno

saxroll said:

As for seeker, does seeker hit harder? If they ZC, yes. As for DPS? I would argue archers hit harder. Seeker is honestly extremely low damage class, have decent debuff but lack useful CC even more than an archer does in PvP setting. Generally you dont touch seeker till everything around is dead because they are tanky but offer very little you need to pay attention to when fighting them.

I think you might underestimate seeker a little bit. I don't play seeker, so i can't say anything more than that...but the fact their name appear on the highest damge list each week should tell something.

saxroll said:

I dont know bout you but I used to get more focus in PK than our venos. I even had ppl pming me I was being called all the time. Veno purge in hands of a skillful player is likely bout as good as archer purge. Because veno purge is "relatively easy" to resist, you can bait immunities off people simply running to them as if you were going to purge them. The reason why this requires skilled veno is because most venos will not fake it, they are easily read and resisted, which results in a wasted CD. Good veno is extremely effective in burning CDs and purging, while archer purge is just that much more deadlier when it procs.

Again, it's really hard to say which purge is better...you said archer's purge can't be resisted...which is not right. You can just use a spirit of def after being purged by archer or even AD and kinna back off a little bit. As for veno, even if you know they come to purge you, some time you can't avoid. For example, tanking other people, in a mass PVP when everything flying around, etc...to resist a veno's purge you need to use IG or pangu which is the same as using a spirit of def after being purge by archer. So it is the matter of using appo before or after the purge.....Which one is better? i don't really know.

saxroll said:

And honestly, the only thing you need to think bout continuing to play a class is if its enjoyable. if not, its not worth the time as fun/entertainment/enjoyment is what games were intended for. If you are having fun playing an inferior class, what does it matter if its inferior? Sure it requires more to be effective but in a game where gear plays such a large role its more of a question of resources and willingness to use them.

There you go, you answer all the question that those newbies have....(mind you they don't know archer is an inferior class)
    If you enjoy being inferior.....go ahead none of my business to be honest

• patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    capnk said:

... doesn't count Wings of Grace as a survival skill *facepalm*

Okay forgetting about purge for a moment, what else can archer do as a support character? You've got Blood Vow, which is reduced max hp and take extra damage for *30* seconds. While weaker than Heaven's Flame from BM, you can see HF coming because it's melee range. You've got Aim Low, which is freeze for 8 seconds, very nice. Also doubles as a survival skill, since you can freeze and run away if you're outmatched.

First of all WOG is not a survival skill...it's intended to help archer get out of their dead zone. This skill really doesn't matter at this point in game since BMs and barbs have paralyze which bypass the antistun
    You can argue that -30% from WOG can be used as survival skill.....maybe but it's nowhere compare to those survival skills that cleric, veno, and mystic have. For example, if a cleric lost more than half of her HP, she turned on the winged shiled, and your damge go from 5 digits to 3 digits and guess what she use the purple healing skill and boom full HP. Can archer achieve that LV of survibility? NO

BV is a biggest troll skill in this game...yeah right it's so useful that it has 2 mins cool down. It is a PVE skill and never a PVP skill...in which everyone just spark off and boom you just wasted 1 spark for nothing....30s maybe long but if you used that on AA...purify procs, if you used that on sins, barb, and BM they have more chi to 3 sparks than archer's arrows. Yeah it's so useful and you know what...it's only increases 25% damage...how can you compare it to BM's HF which is nealy 100% increase damage and short cool down. On top of that HF is an AOE....you might be bale to avoid it...but others might not.
    Aimlow....i can't belive you classify this skill as survival skill....it's no where compared to cleric 's long sleep or SOG or even mystic's thicket....yeah right a very useful survival skill. Again, this skill is intended for archer to get out of their dead zone and "prevent" people from entering not for survival purpose....if you keep insisting on saying freezing then running away is for survival then any class can do that( I am sure each class has their own CC skill) what's so special about aimlow then?
    capnk said:

I suppose you're going to complain now that those skills cost chi. Oh wait you have a skill that gives you full chi. ~8 sparks should be enough to get something accomplished.

Yeah right 8 sparks.....that 4 sparks skill you are talking about has 5 mins cool down.....it's nowhere compared to the lunar pericall that SB have or any chi generate skills that sin, barb, and BM have or even the water shield of wizzy.
    You might not know this but every single damn skill of archer uses sparks, WOG, aimlow, speed skill, BV, etc....
    I never lack chi when PKing with casters since archer use normal attack, but for HA classes, you will find yourself out of chi pretty quickly due to spamming WOG, BV, aimlow, speed skill.....NOT enough sparks my friend.
    capnk said:

Archer's can't survive? Archers have insane survivability. Here's how fights 1v1 with an archer go. They get the first attack because they outrange me. They use Stunning Arrow, then Quickshot. When stun wears off they use WoG - I can't attack them back. They shoot me some more. Then they use Absolute Domain. They shoot me some more. Then they use Ironguard. They shoot me some more. If by some miracle I'm not purged by this point, they run away and recharge.

Didn't you say earlier...archer is not supposed to trade hit? now you change...Ok fine, go back and read my first post...I just prove to you that archer can't out range any caster class....for mystic, I always encounter this situation. I either got thicket or got stun by their pet before my stunning arrow finish channeling. The worst that a mystic can get is stun by stunning arrow and your pet stun the archer which results in both stunned. They use absolute domain....you don't? They use IG....you don't?....they shoot you somemore.....you don't? i felt like you afk or something...anyway tell you a secret how to beat archer....just get close to them and they all behave very funny
    capnk said:

You keep talking about the devs saying archer is inferior. Source? Almost every skill expansion in the past few years has been a nerf to archers. Why is that? Because archers are that damn good. Even with all those nerfs they're still a dominating force in territory war.

Source
    w2i.wanmei.com/main.htm
    if you know chinese it would be better...If you don't I will direct you
    Scroll down to the middle where you see the introduction for all the classes. the weblike thingy in the middle is the potential growths for all the classes (it has AOE, damge, PK, mass PVP, etc) basicly the bigger the wed the stronger the class....Now look at SB (a girl with 2 horns) and archer you will know what I mean.
    This is the biggest BS i have ever heard. Archer is so good that they nerf them in every expansion... Yeah right...Is SB strong and good and OP and and invincible? how come each skill expansion they have is always a buff not nerf?
    I think you give too much credit for the PWCN devs since obviously they just did a lousy job evrey skills expansion IJS

• capnk
    Oh my god, you just complained about people using 3 sparks to get rid of your 1 spark Blood Vow. Other than for sins who have nigh-infinite chi, that is a huge winning trade. BMs can't do *anything* without chi, and they have no way of getting it back quickly. Aim Low worse than Thicket? Okay, but Thicket is two sparks so you've still got the better end of the deal.

And yes, I can use defensive skills against archers, but the point is I have no way to attack them back because they are constantly immune. If I blow apoth on my own IG, then I can't rebuff myself when the inevitable purge happens. And you might trade hits with wizards but archers *will* get stunning arrow off before mystic gets in range to attack.

Anyway, I'm done responding to this topic. My turn to stoop to personal insults: you're a moron.
  • keihan007#7641
    edited January 2016

I am sorry if i misplace cleric, veno, mystic in the supporting category...I just want to point out what conditions needed to met to be classified as "support class" which cleric, mystic, and veno are all qualified...I did say exclude cleric though. You also answer one of the question why people +12 and JOSDs cleric and veno

I guess the point wasnt clear. Yes, some classes can be considered support but when it comes down to PK the side everybody supports one another in some manner. Calling some class support class is bit outdated imo because when it comes down to it every class can play support to some extent. The side, which understand the idea of supporting better, generally wins mass scale PvP if the sides are evenly geared.

I think you might underestimate seeker a little bit. I don't play seeker, so i can't say anything more than that...but the fact their name appear on the highest damge list each week should tell something.

*Sigh*. The reason why seekers hit as high on damage rankings as they do is because:

1. They abuse BM for HF on the dummy.
    2. SS combo, which is fairly powerful debuff.
    3. A skill, which increases damage taken on mobs.
    4. ZC.

When you start to look at the base damage of the class, you realize how irrelevant they are outside of SS combo. Seekers simply lack reliable damage to really kill anything. If they are allowed to setup perfectly on a noob and get lucky, yes, they will hit hard but its extremely rare in PvP setting.

Again, it's really hard to say which purge is better...you said archer's purge can't be resisted...which is not right. You can just use a spirit of def after being purged by archer or even AD and kinna back off a little bit. As for veno, even if you know they come to purge you, some time you can't avoid. For example, tanking other people, in a mass PVP when everything flying around, etc...to resist a veno's purge you need to use IG or pangu which is the same as using a spirit of def after being purge by archer. So it is the matter of using appo before or after the purge.....Which one is better? i don't really know.

Are you high? Rebuffing =//= Resisting purge. I could SoD after veno purge just as well, it also puts apoth on CD which is a hefty CD to pay for buffs which can disappear again at any given moment. As for AD? LOL? Yes, if you have a magic 8 ball, which tells when purge is gonna land you can resist it with AD but its bout 100x easier to resist veno purge with AD. As for resisting, on archer I have resisted things with 1/2/3 spark erupt, WoG, AD, IG. I got a feeling I`m forgetting something, either way, you dont have to burn genie/apoth if you know what you are doing.
    As I said earlier, game which is as gear heavy as this, its really more of a matter of the size of your wallet than anything else if you are OP or not. Granted the new classes are broken on so many levels.

• patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    capnk said:

Oh my god, you just complained about people using 3 sparks to get rid of your 1 spark Blood Vow. Other than for sins who have nigh-infinite chi, that is a huge winning trade. BMs can't do *anything* without chi, and they have no way of getting it back quickly. Aim Low worse than Thicket? Okay, but Thicket is two sparks so you've still got the better end of the deal.

Geezz, people just take things too seriously
    First, as I explained BV is not that useful. 25% damge amp, 30s duration, but 2 mins cool down. That's 2 mins cool down make it a "duh". you said like 30s is its advantage while actually is its weakness. Due to its long duration and long cool down the BV skill is not a useful skill in PVP. If you use BV on any AA classes....during that 30s purify will procs. If you use it on sin or barb....during that 30s they can spark atleast 2 times. I let your assumption is right that BM don't spark....but really? can an archer kill BM? if you know please post your strategy here i would like to know. The only class that you can use BV on is seeker, but look out for QPQ cause it will come right back at you. If you like aimlow that much wanna trade? I get thicket and you get aimlow? how better end of the deal i get? grant that i can't use that skill on any AA class, it's just a skill that get archer out of the dead zone not a survival skill as you described earlier.

capnk said:

And yes, I can use defensive skills against archers, but the point is I have no way to attack them back because they are constantly immune. If I blow apoth on my own IG, then I can't rebuff myself when the inevitable purge happens. And you might trade hits with wizards but archers *will* get stunning arrow off before mystic gets in range to attack.

That's not how you PK....What kind of archer would use AD or IG when he hasn't lost a single HP. If you found yourself in this situation. Easy, what you should do is AD and IG yourself and move close to that archer....and watch how funny he behaves...then torment him to dead, and don't worry about purge procs or not....he is dead anyway. OK, now i can trade hits with wizzard...and how exactly archer can get stunning arrow off before mystic gets in range to attack? while i gave you a clear example that wizzy can shut archer off before stunning arrow finish channeling....don't mention you have the pet that can stun people which the worst situation for you (assume that you can't seal/stun as fast as wizzy) is both you and archer get stunned as archer can only target either you or pet. Really? that's all you have to argue my points?
    capnk said:

Anyway, I'm done responding to this topic. My turn to stoop to personal insults: you're a moron.

Let me borrow a quote from one of the post
    booker27 said:

there you go

• patrickhuong
    edited January 2016
    saxroll said:

I guess the point wasnt clear. Yes, some classes can be considered support but when it comes down to PK the side everybody supports one another in some manner. Calling some class support class is bit outdated imo because when it comes down to it every class can play support to some extent. The side, which understand the idea of supporting better, generally wins mass scale PvP if the sides are evenly geared.

100% agree with you....no support class....you should direct this to people who said archer is "100% support class" though
    saxroll said:

*Sigh*. The reason why seekers hit as high on damage rankings as they do is because:

1. They abuse BM for HF on the dummy.
    2. SS combo, which is fairly powerful debuff.
    3. A skill, which increases damage taken on mobs.
    4. ZC.

When you start to look at the base damage of the class, you realize how irrelevant they are outside of SS combo. Seekers simply lack reliable damage to really kill anything. If they are allowed to setup perfectly on a noob and get lucky, yes, they will hit hard but its extremely rare in PvP setting.

LOL this i have to experience....i don't play seeker so i don't really know how to defend them...anyway can we drop seeker...I don't feel like i have enough knowlege for this...but all the seekers i met in TW are rock though.
    saxroll said:

As I said earlier, game which is as gear heavy as this, its really more of a matter of the size of your wallet than anything else if you are OP or not. Granted the new classes are broken on so many levels.

I totally understand what you said. As i said earlier, I just want the newbies to know what the status of archer right now as so many questions and troll answers out there. Anyway, if it is like you said, wallet is the main key....would you want to invest in an inferior class like archer if you have a chance to choose?
    saxroll said:

Are you high? Rebuffing =//= Resisting purge. I could SoD after veno purge just as well, it also puts apoth on CD which is a hefty CD to pay for buffs which can disappear again at any given moment. As for AD? LOL? Yes, if you have a magic 8 ball, which tells when purge is gonna land you can resist it with AD but its bout 100x easier to resist veno purge with AD. As for resisting, on archer I have resisted things with 1/2/3 spark erupt, WoG, AD, IG. I got a feeling I`m forgetting something, either way, you dont have to burn genie/apoth if you know what you are doing.

I didn't mean to AD before archer purge procs; I mean AD after the purge procs and kinna retreat a little bit ( I assume you are talking about TW when you can back off a little bit for your fact mates to take over). Yes, you can resist veno's purge if you know what you are doing....However, venos these days are evil....they will try to fool you with other debuff first or press ESC (if it's possible lol). It's like a matter of arm race you try to resist, they try to get it on you. Like i said it's really hard to say which one is better.

• keihan007#7641

LOL this i have to experience....i don't play seeker so i don't really know how to defend them...anyway can we drop seeker...I don't feel like i have enough knowlege for this...but all the seekers i met in TW are rock though.

Eh, after the new def charms appeared its pretty difficult to kill any HA on even gear. Well I should say, you can kill HAs on theory but not in reality due these def charms unless you are fighting some exceptionally bad. Then again only HA class, which should be killing you, is str barb.

I didn't mean to AD before archer purge procs; I mean AD after the purge procs and kinna retreat a little bit ( I assume you are talking about TW when you can back off a little bit for your fact mates to take over). Yes, you can resist veno's purge if you know what you are doing....However, venos these days are evil....they will try to fool you with other debuff first or press ESC (if it's possible lol). It's like a matter of arm race you try to resist, they try to get it on you. Like i said it's really hard to say which one is better.

Sadly you give way too much credit to venos, the fakers are a very small minority. That being said, good veno is likely bout as effective as good archer. The skill requirement for archer to be good purger is far less though due difference in range.

• kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    Life of the archer.
    1.just farmed T3 can do 100 dmg in end game pvp. Im useless
    2. Spend bilions on R9RRR. 200 dmg in Pvp. Still useless
    3. Spend another bilions to get everithing to +12. 300 dmg in pvp. Still useless.
    4. Another bilions helm robe rings neck +12. Still cant kill a single person endgame. Still useless.
    5. Anothe coutless bilions for NP cards and starchart to 20. Ohh cool i can kill some end game people.

All the people qqing that archers are too OP. WTF another classes are good even as T3. Assasin with comparable gear to mine are inmortall gods on battlefield and i can do some dmg and kill someone.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Holy necro.
    All classes are useless if they "just farmed/got their gear", even if they bought r9 +12 josd. Because they lack dailies, cards and other stuff.
    I've seen a T3 archer that actually could kill r9 people. Because he had everything up to date.
This discussion has been closed.