MMO Games Best Expansion --PWI War Front Prize Selection

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    War Avatar Chest A (guarantee a A card!)
    its a no-brainer, really.

A-Chest please :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    S pack just have way way too low chance to pick over an guarantee A card. At least for people who don't go for S sets, which is the majority of PWI, as S set is extremely expensive >.<
  • vanstormer
    vanstormer Posts: 7 Arc User
    A-chest sounds good to me.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    a chest plz.

everyone qqing bout virtual ingame rewards is a moron anyways
  • amo0olh
    amo0olh Posts: 13 Arc User
    War Avatar Pack S (you MAY get a S card!)
    S plz hehe i have full A
    cssrfF5.gif
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    amo0olh said:

S plz hehe i have full A

You open the pack and you find a B card muahaha.
    giphy.gif

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    amo0olh said:

S plz hehe i have full A

all ra2 lvl 40? a good 5 or 6 card set?
  • oxyma
    oxyma Posts: 9 Arc User
    Why not both?
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Woot thanks PWI. Most of us thought it was gonna be lame but a chest is worth while my clicking a vote. Gratz on the win.

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    A Chest B)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    So when we get the code for A chest?
    giphy.gif

• kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Few A chest would be nice :)
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    When you can release the code for Chest? since the poll should have been closed by this time :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • isomatrixx
    isomatrixx Posts: 6 Arc User
    can we please get an update on our prize? as a reminder, we upheld our part of the bargain within our timeframe to ensure you won the contest. i dont feel its unreasonable to expect the same from you.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    @mintsummer

Poke.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    You get nothing and like it dont make me pull this car over
  • isomatrixx
    .. or you can demonstrate how little you care about us, and our willingness to come together to help you win a contest, by continuing ignoring us and treat us like ****.

sure, that's another way to go.
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    They always have to request those codes , so just wait for it.
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User

can we please get an update on our prize? as a reminder, we upheld our part of the bargain within our timeframe to ensure you won the contest. i dont feel its unreasonable to expect the same from you.

This is bs, you voted to get a freebie.

Now take a deep breath and wait a bit instead of qqing like the world would end...
  • isomatrixx
    thats not entirely correct, we voted to ensure pwi wins a contest, one in which we see no benefit from, yet pwi sees alot of potential monitary benefit. they promised compensation for us to take the time to ensure they won, and while we held up our end of the bargain, they did not.

Dont take out your tiny wang aggression out on me and be a fail troll somewhere else.
  • laiwaisan
    edited January 2016
    afaria86 said:

This is bs, you voted to get a freebie.

Now take a deep breath and wait a bit instead of qqing like the world would end...
    Yeah i have to agree and usealy they dont let us vote and this time they did i think this is way better idea let the players decide what rewards are and give them a choice.

To the guy that actually puts codes and rewards up best way to avoid issues is a gift once a month via log in 1 per account beginning of week vote would be nice 2 weeks close vote end of month log in gift 1 per account and let them know the gift is for first toon you log in it is solely there responsibility no tickets check face book or board to see when gift is available and your time zone would shut every one up.

and remind every one with sticky better then nothing its free
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

Yeah i have to agree and usealy they dont let us vote and this time they did i think this is way better idea let the players decide what rewards are and give them a choice.

ha ha , yah im sure players said WE WANT ONE S PACK, no one asks for an S pack, they ask for an s chest
  • isomatrixx
    regardless of whether they let us choose a prize or not, they had us go out of our way to vote for something that will make them money. now nothing! If you all are content with that level of ineptitude, fine. Just don't jump in and fault those who actually care about honor and promises for asking for an update.
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User

regardless of whether they let us choose a prize or not, they had us go out of our way to vote for something that will make them money. now nothing! If you all are content with that level of ineptitude, fine. Just don't jump in and fault those who actually care about honor and promises for asking for an update.

You have not been around for long have you lol.
  • laiwaisan
    LOL yeah im guessing not i miss sparky he had are best interests at heart we abused him to much he use to give us stuff twice a week sometimes he let stuff slip by like stuff pwi would of said no to giving us was like didnt get the memo a cheasts and vip platnium charms and dream chaser packs for every one lol and no im not joking
  • isomatrixx
    It amazes me that this community is so quick to roll over bellyside up when the managment treats you so poorly, especially when the dollar curve is so steep! For the most part the community is full of truely amazing people (a few fail trolls but no one with any real tallent), I dont understand why you all stand for it. Is it a "learned helplessness" condition that keeps the majority at bay? Or has this happened for so long that a form of stockholm syndrome has developed, combined with too much "virtual property" keeping the majority in a state of homeostasis pacifism?

You all deserve so much better. Just one humble mans oppinion.
  • kmnsenpai
    kmnsenpai Posts: 19 Arc User
    We were supposed to get the reward few days ago, and it's very sad to see how even the event developers can't keep their promises for such an easy thing. I see that most games have already their january events running while se just had boutique promotions and charge rewards. To be honest, i started to feel like pwi staff gives us this treatmen for one of two things: or they have issues that makes difficult doing their job (or just lack of interest), or they already want us to move to another game of them, which in my opinion is a really rude way to tell us that by giving a poor/nule service. It's not on purpose to ofend anyone and i hope i'm wrong, but the last events have talked by themself, and i think i'm not the only who feels disappointed.
    Have a nice day/evening/night.
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Sorry guys, just had time to make the code!
    Code: j7gLQsFq
    Item: 1 War Avatar Chest A
    Expiration: 2016-01-26
    Limitation: 1 per account.
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Thanks for the code :3 much appreciated
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    People having issues redeeming the code might want to wait for servers to come back up.

Thank you for the code @mintsummer​​
This discussion has been closed.