Warsoul vs G16

Options
krizalidedu3
krizalidedu3 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
Hello all!
Is it currently worth making a warsoul bow over a g16 one?
I have my full g16 gear and was wondering if it would be worth changing my weapon nowadays. How much does the warsoul wep cost now?
I cannot buy so much gold to get r9, but i'd get some 12 gold every now and then :D

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Not really worth it, I think saving up for r9 is a better choice even if it's going to take a long time.
    Though right now I wouldn't even buy r9 weapon, as PWCN have gotten better weapons finally, and it's probably just a question about time when we get it here.
    You could still aim for r9 armor though. This also gives nice boost to your attack due to +attack level bonus and +100 dex.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    if you can do NW you can save some coin buy farming the tokens to make the warsoul weapon, overall will be around estimating around 300m at the forge with manufacture fees for making the warsoul mats will still need a ton of tokens though so will take several weeks of farming NW
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    In my opinion and just as was said before, if you are going to farm it from NW it is not so hard to get, but if you are going to buy it from another player probably is better to save that money for r9.

Im not sure how much is the average price for a warsoul weapon nowadays on every server, but at least on the one I play tokens are a bit more expensive after Cross server NW so I dont think is so cheap to get by buying it now.

However if you go to NW, you can farm it in a few weeks if you get a lot of tokens or maybe some months if you dont get too much.
    You need 3500 suply tokens + 262.5 millions on fees for warsoul Stage 1
    For the recast you need 2500 suply tokens + 131.something :D millions on fees if im not wrong
    that make a total of 6000 suply tokens and about 393 millions of coins.

It is important to consider that while the recast is not mandatory to use the weapon, it is what actually make it a bit better than a normal G16 Nirvana. The standar warsoul weapon is not really so powerful nowadays. The recasted version is superior to a g16 one and only the final recast r9 can be considered better.

Also take in consideration what shopcheese said about those new weapons on China Test server. If we eventually get those g17 weapons here, it will make all the older ones obsolete, at least for pvp.

My advice is: Do nation wars if you want and save a lot of tokens, but wait until we know if we are getting those new weapons in our version before using your tokens, that way you will not waste your time and effort on something that may become obsolete.

• supnova
    supnova Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options

You could still aim for r9 armor though. This also gives nice boost to your attack due to +attack level bonus and +100 dex.

^
    if u don't want to CS, r9 armors should be your first priority...easy to farm pieces by pieces.for WS weapon i currently equipped
    2nd cast WS bow and r9 armors,same atk/def level with other r999 just lack of purge pros..but the main reason i went to Warsoul is money issue...85 GST and 5 MoGs for plain r9 cost 1.5Bil around while u can get WS+12 bow with this money.. :o
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    supnova said:

^
    if u don't want to CS, r9 armors should be your first priority...easy to farm pieces by pieces.for WS weapon i currently equipped
    2nd cast WS bow and r9 armors,same atk/def level with other r999 just lack of purge pros..but the main reason i went to Warsoul is money issue...85 GST and 5 MoGs for plain r9 cost 1.5Bil around while u can get WS+12 bow with this money.. :o
    This is just plain wrong....I need to correct this as it might lead to confusion to newbies
    The second cast warsong bow not only has lower attack than RRR9 bow but also doesn't have purge and - 0.1 int
    The -0.1 int and purge are the most important things of the RRR9 bow...without them RRR9 bow isn't worth anything (I mean something else here...)
    let me translate what you said in everyday language so it's easy to understand
    basicly you said that "real gun and toy gun are the same except real gun can kill people while toy gun annoy people"
    I hope you see your "mistake" by now. If you +12 your warsoul...i am sorry but i have to label you with the word "St***d"

My suggestion for the OP is that just stick with your G16 bow...since G17 bow is coming out soon...no point changing the weap....

another suggestion for OP.....just make a SB....i bet you don't wanna log in your archer again after you play your SB....trust me. It's still early for you to change right now...you are just G16.
    Even the PWCN Devs admit that SB is superior than archer by showing the potential growths (damge, AOE, PK, mobility, ect) of SB that is big enough to contain the potentential growth of archer( which means archer is inferior in all the aspects compared to SB)......Why playing a delcared inferior class by the Devs? when you can change the class right now....

Lastly, if you want to RRR9 your archer....like i said...make a SB and see if you still want to RRR9 your archer...i just don't want you make the same mistake i did.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    As the others have said, go for r9rr armor first over anything else at this point.​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    If comparing costs of base weapons only, warsoul cost = r999 cost. Those tokens do not come free, repair cost, pot cost, charm cost taken into account will make it come out close to r999 cost. Assuming 4m gold price. If gold price decides to go skipping to town, it's anyone's guess. G16 being the cheapest.

Refine cost = same for all weapons if using orbs.

R999 is not part of the set bonus for armour. If we do get g17 weapons coming to our version, might want to hold off on the decision of getting warsoul or r999 weapon. If we do not get g17 weapons, you would have enough coins by that time to get a r999 weapon when the sale hits.​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    I never understood the mentality that farming the items for X gear makes X gear cheaper. Whether or not you farm supply tokens for a WS wep or not doesn't make it more worth it to make. The supply tokens still have a value you could sell them off to other players for coin, just because you farmed the supply tokens doesn't make them worthless. You need to take into account of the cost of materials to make X item since you could just sell them off instead of using them.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105