custom UI

evilsmakers
evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Support Desk
i have searched for along of time to find an answer,But hardly Can find any so i start new Topic...

Is using Such UI is banned Or not allowed on our server ??

prntscr.com/9otr9x

Thankx in advance

cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The GG
Enjoy!​​
PaiiiiN~

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Any change you make to the client files violates the TOS and can result in an account ban.

Also, how the hell can you play with the UI covering the entire screen?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    Wasn't mine,was making sure if its allowed or not before i start making my own..

Thankx !!!
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Any change you make to the client files violates the TOS and can result in an account ban.

Also, how the hell can you play with the UI covering the entire screen?

you get used to it...​​
  • djharry
    djharry Posts: 5 Arc User
    well it should be down to the player if they custom there ui serfaces.pck and interfaces.pck simply because the files of this game belong to china and not you self as for any major issus the person only needs to re update patcher it will replace to original files but realu i can not see how this violates the turms and conditions caractor ini edits are allowed so its realy no diferent this is why i retired pwi cuz its just stoopid the way thay act
  • djharry
    djharry wrote: »
    well it should be down to the player if they custom there ui serfaces.pck and interfaces.pck simply because the files of this game belong to china and not you self as for any major issus the person only needs to re update patcher it will replace to original files but realu i can not see how this violates the turms and conditions caractor ini edits are allowed so its realy no diferent this is why i retired pwi cuz its just stoopid the way thay act

anyway they have no real way of actually checking if you did change your UI not unless you advertise it or something ... because the 2 main files need to be decompressed then re-compressed ... not saying i use a custom ui i play private server but reali if ini edits are not banable neither should ui edit ini is the same its editing files in element folder so is no diferent
  • djharry
    i will also be consulting a gm over this issue
  • djharry
    2016-07-10%2013-29-01.png
  • djharry
    djharry wrote: »
    2016-07-10%2013-29-01.png

so pwi which is better my ui from epics server or your stock lmao xd