Charge rewards

Options
Are they gonna extend the charge rewards, cause it's showing nothing on my reward page. On the 8th it's gonna expire, how can we get something if it's not there ?

Comments

• fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    Options
    Page brings up a 404 error for me atm, can't even get the option to choose nothing lol!
  • tiageros
    tiageros Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Gosh, I remember when Charge Rewards were like only two or three times a year. You guys are acting like it's a given that there are some, and not having any is a problem.
  • fiznik
    Options
    tiageros said:

Gosh, I remember when Charge Rewards were like only two or three times a year. You guys are acting like it's a given that there are some, and not having any is a problem.

Only problem being they are stated to be active through the 8th, but there is nothing to claim....

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Erm yea. And that kinda sucks when you still have points to spend. So where is it at? ;)​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    New year, old issues. Fun times.
    Probably because they're still using the old site. LOL

Page works for me, but no items are listed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • elyora2
    Options
    New year, old issues. Fun times.
    Probably because they're still using the old site. LOL

Page works for me, but no items are listed.

Weirdest thing is, for me it was working this morning (about 10 hours ago maybe, so new year already).
    But yea.. New year, old issues. *sigh*
    Hope they fix it soon.​​
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    realted topic: spend rewards, on friday i spent a bunch of gold and got no rewards, today i spent some and got 1st/2nd tier rewards... site says that rewards will be after the 4th...has it been acting weird for anyone else? or ticket time...q_q
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Mosz It worked just fine for me.
    But maybe you spent before the event start ?
    I did that once, spent at 6:55 althought the event started at 7:00. My dumbest move lol
    Post edited by matthieudoncacci on
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • cinzz
    cinzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    same problem here, page working fine, just the prize list isnt there. come on fix this problem before points expired
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If they can't fix this soon, they should extend the spend rewards end date. Dropping cash now would mean missing the charge reward, waiting till it's fixed will mean missing both the spend reward and the charge raffle.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options

I did that once, spent at 6:55 althought the event started at 7:00. My dumbest move lol

Thanks for the advice but the spend promo is
    Start: 12/23 10:00 AM PST
    End: 01/04 11:59 PM PST
    as i said i spent on friday (the 1st) buying the hidden orchid packs, got no spend reward, but spending 50 gold today i got tier 1 and tier 2... very QQ as i wanted that +11 orb...

was wondering if anyone has had similar issues, the news post says rewards will be distributed after the event...so i wasnt surprised that at first i didn't get any rewards..although i do know how previous events worked (normally got rewards within a few minutes_
  • elyora2
    Options
    mosz wrote: »

as i said i spent on friday (the 1st) buying the hidden orchid packs, got no spend reward, but spending 50 gold today i got tier 1 and tier 2... very QQ as i wanted that +11 orb...

was wondering if anyone has had similar issues, the news post says rewards will be distributed after the event...so i wasnt surprised that at first i didn't get any rewards..although i do know how previous events worked (normally got rewards within a few minutes_

It did work for me Mosz, I got my tier rewards few minutes after spending. Even yesterday I got the right tier reward for the amount spend. I've spend my gold throughout the whole period of the promo, meaning end 2015, and begin 2016 (yesterday) as well.
    Hope this info helps a bit, considering it worked fine for me.​​
  • darkshadow
    darkshadow Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    mosz said:

side note this post was about the charge rewards not the spend rewards. as for me the charge rewards page is bugged/missing items as well and have well over 10k points to use still. and the charge event redemption is the til the 8th of jan.
  • elyora2
    Options
    Yea page still not showing for me neither. Hope this will be fixed soon, cause it's just outrageous that we've not been warned about this random earlier ending.
  • knebl
    knebl Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Indeed there is a problem. The Charge Rewards page show my "charge rewards" yet there are no rewards in the rewards section.

-=K=-
  • elyora2
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just got back the most ridiculous ticket response on this issue :

[REMOVED]

Wat?! I've showed them the screen shots of an EMPTY reward page and told them I am unable to get any rewards at all, and that's the answer I get back?! I've seen stupid but this is just lack of care for the whole issue.

Mod Edit: quoting support responses is a violation.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    We're working on this as we speak.
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Hope we have a resolution soon as I too have points & have tried 2x's to cash them in. I have taken screenshots as well of the promotion & the lack of rewards on my page. Please keep us updated on this regularly. Frequent updates keeps folks calm & lets them know you're still working on it & care about your clients. Thanks
  • cut3bmz
    cut3bmz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    null
    should have said this earlier before ppl flooding tickets asking for this
  • camaroman1040
    camaroman1040 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Yea at the moment I have nearly 30,000 points and I want my dragon orb +12 and can't get it. This issue needs resolved and fast. If I lose my points which is why I even put the gold on to begin with im going to flip! Please fix this! Time is almost out or I will never load gold again and I'm sure I'm not the only one either.
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    same problem (
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Don't fret you guys, it looks like we have a solution in the works. In addition, we will be extending the Charge Rewards period. More details to follow so stay tuned.
  • fiznik
    Options
    Thanks for the update, greatly appreciate it :)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Just going to drop this here since no one can read sticky threads these days...
    To make up for the Charge Reward items ending before the points expired, we have extended the rewards for another week and have added some additional items!

The Holiday Charge Rewards are still going strong! We have added some special items that will only be available for Christmas!

PWI Charge Promotion

Earn Points Period:
    Start: Friday 12/23/2015 @ 10:00 AM PST
    End: Friday 01/10/2016 @ 11:59 PM PST (Extended!)

Redeem Points Period:
    Start: Friday 12/23/2015 @ 10:00 AM PST
    End: Friday 01/13/2016 @ 11:59 PM PST (Point Redemption Extended!)

If you guys have any questions, please let us know!
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • elyora2
    Options
    Jup saw it already.

Thanks for the fix and extension!
  • afqu
    afqu Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    In my case I get to the rewards page just fine, but the drop down menus to pick server and character do not work. I tried on 3 different browsers and there is no drop down menu in those fields.
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    afqu said:

In my case I get to the rewards page just fine, but the drop down menus to pick server and character do not work. I tried on 3 different browsers and there is no drop down menu in those fields.

i am having the same problem
  • afqu
    afqu Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    pal2002 said:

afqu said:

i am having the same problem
    seems to be working today fyi