Leveling advice

I've just hit 102/102/102 and aftering hearing leveling advice from several random people I'm confused. I've heard PV is nerfed at 103 but you keep getting more exp from AEU the higher your level. So any advice on what to level first? Current level? 1st? 2nd? doesn't matter?

Comments

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    I'd recommend go with either leveling First 102 or 2nd 102. Not the current level.

1. You gain more experience from PV than AEU within the same times frame. You gain roughly 5-6m exp per PV run, and AEU would be 1.5m+ (I don't remember the exp from AEU much but at 103 its like 2m something.)

2. If you get better at PV you can squeeze in multiple runs, and join Shroud order for 2nd PV token. Now that you can reset PV with lucky coin, it makes things a lot easier without the need for X amount of 100+ alts to open for you. All you need to do is reset the instance, go back in and start again.

- I myself can do 8 runs with that 15 min token giving me about 40m exp roughly. That's 10 AEUs if not more, and AEUs take a while especially if you don't get the right kinda of squad/mode.

3. Leveling older levels will give you more stat points over leveling your current self, so its only wise to do that to become a bit stronger.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cadelury
    cadelury Posts: 8 Arc User
    TYVM. That is what I needed to know. Being a seeker PV is pretty easy. Probably 3-4 runs in 15 min so I'll do that. Ty
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I heard mobs are higher level if you open with lucky coins. If that's the case, it might be worth go for a higher current level, like 103, or maybe even 104?
    But if you go with alt opening, stay 102 on current and focus 105x2 for rebirth levels. That's what I did.
    PV is priority when it comes to lvling, but AEU gives a lot too, especially if you're higher level and can find a EXP squad buffer. AEU is just a bonus thing on top of PV.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I heard mobs are higher level if you open with lucky coins. If that's the case, it might be worth go for a higher current level, like 103, or maybe even 104?
    But if you go with alt opening, stay 102 on current and focus 105x2 for rebirth levels. That's what I did.
    PV is priority when it comes to lvling, but AEU gives a lot too, especially if you're higher level and can find a EXP squad buffer. AEU is just a bonus thing on top of PV.

Nope, they're the same regardless of opening with lucky coin or another opener.

​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Don't exceed 103 on your current until your previous lives are both 105. Do pv and aeu and all dailies daily